Investment question, and some good news to boot )

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Investment question, and some good news to boot )

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Im in a hurry so I didnt read any of the posts after my last one, ill do it tonight, but I was talkin to him a few minutes ago about the ski I gave him actually, and he verified the numbers I had mixxed up. He has set aside 220 million shares to sell ALTOGETHER, and 1% of those he has set aside of that with the trade commission at 1$ a share to sell to 'friends and family'. Damn that makes a lot more sense. And like I said, that 10% to the Swiss is going through as we speak, for 150 million Euros. So theres how you can value the company somewhat, well over a billion dollar company.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Lol, I went back and read anyways, Ive got a few minutes before this meeting.

theres nothing else I can do here, so like I said, im done. Unless I could show you his portfolio Ive looked through numerous times, including his old recommendation letters from doctors and heads of departments from everywhere from Duke to the Naval Academy when he was medically studying SEAL members, to his actual clinical trial data, I dont think theres any other way to prove what the fuck im actually talking about until it hits the market and it proves to not be a scam. Theres just no other way I can explain what is going on here.

And your completely missing the point of why im being offered this. You even said the answer yourself. He DOESNT need me. Not even in the least little bit. He set aside that 1% of stock to sell to people like me, to give a few of us an opportunity that not many people get. As a friend. An old buddy. Why the fuck not? If you were in a position like that, couldnt you see yourself giving back to the people that have stood by you and been a friend along the way somehow? If not, that must be the reason you are so anal, your selfishness has gotten to your head a little bit.

And I think part of it is natural human nature to not want to see other people have success (as much as it will be denied as soon as this post goes up rofl) /shrug.

But like I said, you do what you want with your money, and I'll do what I want with mine. I'll go wipe my ass with it and throw it at people if I please.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Arlos » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:58 pm

That's just it, though, Gaazy, if he's sitting on 150 million, what does he need 5k from you for? Why not give you a sinecure job as a "consultant" that involves no work whatsoever, and give you the 5000 shares as a "signing bonus"? 5k is a drop in a bucket for him if you're right. Why hit you up for it then, when he could give them away just as easily?

Also, it may not be the FDA (though I think it is), but SOMEONE approves new medical treatments, even if they don't involve drugs. All those new laser machines for eye surgery, for example, SOMEONE certified that these were OK for use in medical practices, people didn't just start using them at random. Whoever does that approval would have to approve this system.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Hes got all the medical stuff taken care of. Hes at the marketing and distribution stage now. Thats what Im trying to say, all of the processes, clinical trials, and legal hoops to jump through are done. They are proven.

The medical side of this is the only thing im going to talk about anymore here lol. It would be a different story if it wasnt JUST the nameless tavern of geniuses that think its a scam and the technology is a fake, and not the other people in the area, ranging from doctors to lawyers, that have gone through the entire amount of paperwork and studies and whatnot. I guess that just means the members of the nameless tavern know all and anyone else is just stupid and wrong /shrug. The only people that know about this now that are in denial about it are you guys. Doesnt that strike you as hilarious? The people that have NOT seen the actual work on it and his business perspectus with all his credentials, recommendations, information, ect...are the ones that call it a scam. But anyone thats ever seen his work, whether its me, or experts in aspects of it, like a lawyer friend in the area that has gone through everything and legitimized it, or a well known doctor that went through the studies completely and legitimized it, believes in it and its cause to the fullest extent. Rofl, hilarious. I guess I need to come back to this board more often and maybe some of the brains flowing through the site will rub off on me and i'll be a super genius someday. I need to take more time to bask in the light of the genius that is, the NT. Yeah, because theres SO many super successful people on the nameless tavern!

hell, Id be more leary about it if the shit was just being given away than having to buy it so cheaply. I dont know why the magic number is a dollar a piece. I would say thats just how he has it set up with the trade commission or whoever. Isnt that how Martha Stewart got fucked up? She was selling more personal shares at a cheaper price than what she had told them she was setting aside legally?
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEEEERIAN SCAAAAAAAAAAM

He is sitting on $200,000,000... and be honest with yourself here... his 'company' is a VENTURE right now. Even though it's his LIFE'S WORK and it's REALLY IMPRESSIVE... it isn't a 'company' just yet. He just got funded by some swiss investment group, right? That

omfg dude...

just for grins I looked it up...

$200m would be the NUMBER ONE, absolute LARGEST FUND ever granted to a medical company. That's almost a quarter of a billion dollars man. Nobody, ever, in the history of the world... has ever received that kind of money from a VC. I feel like I am falling for an obvious troll here... but you seem so intent... so I'll continue. Fucking LOOK IT UP. GOOGLE this shit. ENTIRE FUNDS have less money than that... the average medical VC grant to an unknown is $250,000 to $1m. The higest on record was $15m. FIFTEEN, and that was 3 years ago when the economy was high as a kite. $200m is the fucking GDP of Tonga.

a;slaj;dfyu7987n!!!

HE DID NOT GET TWO HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS HE IS FUCKING LYING TO YOU.

:eyecrazy:

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. I can't believe someone could be this stupid.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Eziekial » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:36 pm

You can't "hire" someone and throw 5k of stock at someone and not have serious tax issues. Why can't you people understand this? Do you really think if it was that easy that you would have heard more people doing it? How much experience do you have with this form or corporate tax law and regulation, Arlos? Because I was doing this shit for the last year and a half with a CPA that's been doing this work for the last 5 years and I've spelled it out how this works. I've written "notes to financials" for about 6 corporations that have been posted on the EDGAR system and helped defend two of them in front of the SEC. This is how this shit goes down.
Eziekial
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Arlos » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Gaazy, we're not trying to shit in your wheaties or rain on your parade or whatever you want to term it. If this thing turns out like you think, we'll be ecstatic.

What we are is *WORRIED* for you, that this guy is going to steal your money and laugh behind your back all the way to the bank, and that you are going to be out $5k+ of your hard-earned dollars to a well tuned set of peddled BS.

In all seriousness, DON'T listen to us. Go down to an actual full service broker like Charles Schwab or someone similar, and shell out a couple hundred bucks to have THEM investigate it for you. If a completely independent professional tells you it's kosher, then dive in headfirst. If you stand to make as much as you think, you're out peanuts, and you can go in with real confidence. If the independent professional tells you it smells like bad cheese, then you're only out a couple hundred bucks instead of 5k+. Either way you win.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tossica » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:01 pm

The only reference I can find to your buddies research corporation is a brand new lawsuit to the tune of $200,000.00 for not delivering "stock certificates" that were purchased.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Tossica wrote:The only reference I can find to your buddies research corporation is a brand new lawsuit to the tune of $200,000.00 for not delivering "stock certificates" that were purchased.

:eyecrazy:
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Arlos wrote:Gaazy, we're not trying to shit in your wheaties or rain on your parade or whatever you want to term it. If this thing turns out like you think, we'll be ecstatic.

yeah...

that's pretty much it... if it turns out that this is all true, I won't mind being the famous internet nay-sayer to this modern Alex Fleming. Saving lives by the hundreds of millions is never a bad thing.

I'm sure lots of people laughed at Alfred Einstein when he said he invented a car.
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Yeah, I think that had something to do with the 3 guys that had tried to run off with his work, that I posted at the beginning of the thread. He mentioned something about it while were at dinner the other night and talked about it, but I wont defend it, mainly because I dont know enough about it to, nor do I care to go into what I do know about it. Just like ANY company, hes had problems with people along the way. You name a company that has never had to deal with bullshit like that and I'll kiss your fuzzy white ass.

And Arlos, I know you, and have for years on here, and I know your not one of the ones in this thread just trying to be a difficult asshole. But for the record, like I said earlier, I have had people look into it. Ive been sleeping on this on and off for months now. Im not jumping into a situation I know nothing about. And as far as the stock goes, I really cant explain why he has it set like that exactly, but I know there's a reason for everything when you are dealing with this type of shit. Read what Eze said. From what I know, you cant just go out and toss stock at whoever you want. I believe thats why he has an EXACT number of shares he has set aside to sell at an exact set price. Now I sure as hell arent a tax attorney, so I dont know how it exactly works, but I know enough to know you cant just do that. Like I said, isnt that somewhat lie how Martha got busted up? Like I said, I would be much more leary about this deal if it was free, rather than paying a dollar a piece for it. But because of the way it sounds, and Ive asked myself a lot of the same stuff you have commented about, and thats why I have people look into it thoroughly. and thats as far as I am going with it here, I will not justify my actions to anything else in this regard.

Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here and gives two shits WHAT I do with my money, other than to be an asshole. Same with Tossica, just not to the extent of Vonk. Thats the point of the nameless tavern...to get a rise out of people. If people here didnt go apeshit at the stupid shit people like Toss post, like his usual "god your so dumb" or "yer stoopid" posts in about every thread, I guarentee he wouldnt have stayed here so long. Thats what they do.

When I made this post, I was hoping to raise some light to a subject that is coming out soon and will HOPEFULLY, save some lives and do some good in a world that is going to hell in a handbag. Its amazing how much greed had tried to put him out of what he has worked for. Theres been all kinds of fucked up lawsuits, sabotage, and all kinds of crazy shit that has happened, mainly out of pharm companies, to try to stop this treatment from moving anywhere. Hell, even Duke tried to buy it out from him years ago. Hes even shown me connections between the pharm companies and the school. Its pretty obvious when you see the stuff he had that it was another attempt for them to shut the study down. All out of greed. they are making waaaaaay too much money to take the chance on having a cure out that will only cost people 250 bucks. Fuck, do you know how many lives this could save? Hell, hes already rid the virus out of some kids. Some of you might have lost your care for these people dieing from an uncurable disease all over the world, but i would fucking LOVE to see this go through. Believe me, if i could post the data he has that would prove this shit, I would, Id love to show you the progress hes made, but obviously I cant. Ill have to let the media show you, and from the way he talked this weekend, it will be much sooner than i thought. He even showed me the resume of the press secretary he hired this week. Some girl thats been on capital hill for a while now and has tons of contacts and shit. He made it sound like it would be in the next couple of weeks that he will let it loose to the BBC or whoever the big news people are over there. He even showed me letters and emails from people from the news network trying to pry information out early.

I dont even give a shit about proving any of you wrong, and when it does come out, you wont see me here claiming 'victory' or bragging or any of that bullshit, I just hope everything goes as planned and the treatment gives some people their lives back, or in the young kids' case, just GIVE them a life to live. If something happens or comes up and it all goes downhill, it wont be myself that i'll be dissappointed in or upset at, it'll be the fact that I had true hope in this technology and its possibilities and these people still have no hope, not that I lost my 5 grand. Fuck my 5 grande. The moneys just a nice incentive that could come with it. So whatever.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Good luck :dunno:
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Tossica » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:30 pm

The lawsuit is against him for not providing the stocks purchased by an investor. The case was filed a month ago.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

and give us a break Gaazy. People are trying to look out for you.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:40 pm

people only look out for apple butter pure as the driven snow and the warmth of the smiles on the faces of the dwarves that lovingly hand craft it from the finest apples and butters
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:07 pm

sir Brinstar winz...wait what?

I understand that Toss, thats why I dont get bent out of shape and go off cussing at everyone like some people here do lol. You get so used to seeing the such forward and sometimes rude approaches, and it just gets old. Theres just no point in firing back with "hey fuck YOU buddy not me!" which is how it works in most threads haha. I understand how all this would seem like a bad idea to everyone just hearing about it on a whim from someone /shrug. Im just presented with different information than anyone else, and theres no way to prove my case in being involved in it other than what Ive done, so meh, I give up and ill let it play out how it will.

And he actually just called me and wants me to come over to VA this week sometime and help him work on his new house or something. I asked what was going on and he has been with his press people all day and said it will be within the next week or two hopefully that he will release all his information and the news and everything, so I guess we'll see soon how it goes over. Hes being really cautious on how the information is released, and I cant blame him.

but like I said, in this particular case my money isnt my worry, its hoping that the treatment gets out there and continues to do what its doing now and healing people of this ferocious virus. Not only HIV, but this could seriously change the face of medicine. Leukemia, even herpes!

And, on a more personal note, he has seen in certain cases that using the same treatment, a certain oxygen content or something like that can cure up tourettes syndrome, so im going to ive that a shot later on. That would be just peachy if i could get rid of this godamn tourettes with a simple treatment like that. It somehow rebalances the chemicals that are imbalanced that causes it, at least thats how I understood it in what little he told me. Fuck tourettes, shit is godamn miserable.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Dylan » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:21 pm

If I give you 100 dollars can I get 1/50 of your profit?

Plus this way you're only out 4900 if it goes poorly.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby KaiineTN » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Yeah, put me in for a dollar. I want in on the money train! What's your paypal?

Now you only have the chance to lose $4899

Anyone else throwing down?
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Foutty » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:03 am

haha, 2009 is awesome
Foutty
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gaazy » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm

For those of you that were interested in this treatment, he just got the website fixxed at http://www.mfharrisresearch.com if you want to check it out. If you werent interested and were just here to be negative, get the fuck out of the thread

PS Pfizer is about to buy part of the company, or invest in it, or however that works, for a couple billion dollars, and in the past few weeks since I originally posted about this, Swiss and German investment firms have invested over 500 million US dollars. The press release is coming in the next few weeks.

Also, as far as the argument that was going on about the FDA approvals and stuff, I was actually SHOWN the letter, with my own eyes, that says he does NOT require FDA approval, as there is no toxicity in the treatment. So as of right now at least, the FDA has no part in it.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:04 pm

I really hope you're right dude

that website screams n00b scam site

all of the contact me infoz are gmail accounts....
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby KaiineTN » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah, that certainly does not look like a billion dollar company website. That looks like something I could make in one evening.

But hey, he can cure aids, right? Who needs to look professional?
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:12 am

That website is using a godaddy template and probably took 15 minutes to create. If you have billions, why not spend a couple G to have a pro page made up?
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby vonkaar » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:18 am

HAY GUYS, I'm going to post 5,000 words about some investment deal I'm getting into. What do you think? I only want POSITIVE feedback... so fuck off if you think that this is anything short of BRILLIANT.

omfg dude... I say this with absolute honesty... I COMPLETELY HOPE that this all comes true. That's great for humanity and blahblah... but you are a fucking moron.

1) That website is amazing :hiphop:
2) Pfizer doesn't HAVE $2b to spend. Even if an absolute 100% effective CURE FOR CANCER showed up, they wouldn't be able to buy it for that much money. They just don't have it. Their stock is at a 52-week low. Their expected earnings are 6% DOWN from last year and this whole year is supposed to be even worse. As a company, their entire net income was $8b last year. Nobody is buying 'anything' these days, let alone... rofl... scuba technology for $2b. Good god man.
3) You went from saying, "he's planning on charging $200 per treatment" to, "the 3rd largest... greediest... money grubbing pharmaceutical company is paying $2,000,000,000 for this technology." Pfizer charges thousands of dollars for ONE TREATMENT on many of their products. You think they'll be cool with shelling out half their cash for a treatment that they have to GIVE away?
4) You are being played and you are too dumb to see it.
5) If you can't handle criticism, why did you post this? I swear you are just trolling... if so, good job - you got me.
6) Weeks ago, you said he was meeting with all these news agencies... and getting $200m from a bunch of "SWISS INVESTORBS" (omgz). Where is the news? Haven't heard anything about this... :ugh:
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

PreviousNext

Return to Cap's Alehouse