My Son is Gay

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: My Son is Gay

Postby Drem » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 pm

ahahahaha

it's so sad to read mindia posts. like because we don't agree with whatever-the-fuck-goes-on-in-his-head, that makes us democrats. even if we don't vote or vote for something outside of the generic bipartisan bullshit that people like him let take over their lives

and you'll never get answers to those questions because he can't think for himself. unless someone on FOX news answered those questions recently and he can remember what to say
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

Drem wrote:ahahahaha

it's so sad to read mindia posts. like because we don't agree with whatever-the-fuck-goes-on-in-his-head, that makes us democrats. even if we don't vote or vote for something outside of the generic bipartisan bullshit that people like him let take over their lives

and you'll never get answers to those questions because he can't think for himself. unless someone on FOX news answered those questions recently and he can remember what to say

Hey dumbfuck. I don't care what party you believe in or belong to... Demotards, Libertarian, green party, peace and freedom party, blah blah blah etc etc etc. Arguing with you is like trying to talk sense to a mentally retarded kid. I give up.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 pm

that's because a) you're a fucking horrible orator and have no clue how to argue anything because all you know how to do is sling insults, b) you live life in constant fear of wahtever your republican party tells you because you can't think for yourself and c) you couldn't back up one of your backwoods shithead opinions if you tried, because proof doesn't exist for any of the horribly skewed bullshit that comes out of your faggot mouth

i really hope you actually quit tryin, because we all gave up on you years ago. it'd be nice for you to finally stop ruining every thread you post in and go live on some whack christian message board where there are other sheep like you
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Kramer » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm

shhhhhhh.... he said that he gives up.....
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Dimuza » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Drem wrote:that's because a) you're a fucking horrible orator and have no clue how to argue anything because all you know how to do is sling insults, b) you live life in constant fear of wahtever your republican party tells you because you can't think for yourself and c) you couldn't back up one of your backwoods shithead opinions if you tried, because proof doesn't exist for any of the horribly skewed bullshit that comes out of your faggot mouth

i really hope you actually quit tryin, because we all gave up on you years ago. it'd be nice for you to finally stop ruining every thread you post in and go live on some whack christian message board where there are other sheep like you

Aaaaaand, POW, Fuckface! :hiphop:
    Dimuza
    NT Veteran
    NT Veteran

Previous

Return to Cap's Alehouse