The ghetto retards and a pitbull

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

The ghetto retards and a pitbull

Postby Spazz » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 pm

LOOSE PIT ..... I hear a commotion outside and see that my neighbors pitbull PUPPY got lose. I go to find my shoes and coat so i can get a hold of her before she gets hit by a car and when i come outside another neighbor of mine is chasing the poor damn dog with and iron workers hammer ( mini sledge) . I know pitbulls have a bad rep but chasing a puppy with a hammer seems a bit uncalled for.

Happy ending. The dog is scared to death and wont stop running or let me get close enough to grab her. After chasing this damn dog for 45 mins she runs up my driveway to investigate my beagles. I lure her into my kitchen with leftover chicken from my lunch so I can corner her easier . SLap my dogs harness on her and tie her to the fence where she belongs hoping that she will be found soon and wont be tied up long. Neighbors pull up unaware that the dog got out got her in and I got my leash and harness back. All in a days work. Off to see Hellmouth at the magic stick.

Wish I coulda smacked the guy for chasing a puppy with a hammer that shit made me mad. I guess I could understand if it was some monster pit that looks mean and is growling but a puppy with a wagging tail with a dog smile that seems a little uncalled for.

WOuld you fine folks catch a pit bull puppy , Ignore it because its not your dog, call the police , or try to kill it before it attacks you?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: The ghetto retards and a pitbull

Postby Drem » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:22 pm

i'd go for the rescue
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:04 pm

jesus, wtf is wrong with people?

pits have a bad rep because of people like that dipshit chasing her with a hammer.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 am

Sort of. Pits get a bad rep because a lot of them arent raised right. Lotta gangsters own them and teach them to be mean so it will protect they house but dont secure they yards so the mean ones get out and hurt someone. In really bad neighborhoods a lot of them are kept to fight and half insane because of that as well . Another reason for the rep is how strong they are. If a pit attacks you it will fuck you up. I guess yet another reason for the rep is if a pit attacks some kid it makes the news so theres always media sensationalism. The same cant be said if a golden or a beagle bites someone cuz that just isnt exciting.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Gypsiyee » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Sort of. Pits get a bad rep because a lot of them arent raised right. Lotta gangsters own them and teach them to be mean so it will protect they house but dont secure they yards so the mean ones get out and hurt someone. In really bad neighborhoods a lot of them are kept to fight and half insane because of that as well . Another reason for the rep is how strong they are. If a pit attacks you it will fuck you up. I guess yet another reason for the rep is if a pit attacks some kid it makes the news so theres always media sensationalism. The same cant be said if a golden or a beagle bites someone cuz that just isnt exciting.

Absolutely they aren't raised right, in addition to unbelievable amounts of overbreeding and breeding undesirable traits for the purpose of tailoring the breed to be machines.

They're not the first breed to go through this, though. Shepherds went through a time when they were overbred for aggression etc too.

As a matter of fact, golden retrievers score worse than pits on aggression tests. Of course, people choose to overlook that fact.

The downfall of pits is their loyalty.. it's a shame, but that trait has been so manipulated over time that there's now immense misdirected hostility toward the breed. It's this stigma that's been placed on them due to miseducation of the breed, and it's become a nasty cycle. They're a wonderful breed that have just been put into ignorant hands too often =(
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby brinstar » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 pm

ban all dogs except corgis and huskies
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Cant do it man I got beagles and though they are retarded I kinda like them
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:06 pm

our cousins had a beagle that had like doggie pica or something. he ate a sock and had to have $600 surgery to have it removed and they found him a new home shortly thereafter.

CORGIS FTW. :boots:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby 10sun » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am

Gypsiyee wrote:

Absolutely they aren't raised right, in addition to unbelievable amounts of overbreeding and breeding undesirable traits for the purpose of tailoring the breed to be machines.

They're not the first breed to go through this, though. Shepherds went through a time when they were overbred for aggression etc too.

As a matter of fact, golden retrievers score worse than pits on aggression tests. Of course, people choose to overlook that fact.

The downfall of pits is their loyalty.. it's a shame, but that trait has been so manipulated over time that there's now immense misdirected hostility toward the breed. It's this stigma that's been placed on them due to miseducation of the breed, and it's become a nasty cycle. They're a wonderful breed that have just been put into ignorant hands too often =(

Pitbulls are handguns.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Harrison » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:47 pm

But only if they're in the hands of irresponsible owners...ohwai-
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Pitbulls are rotten little mongrels that were bread to fight. Now were supposed to treat them like any other domestic dog even though they are far more vicious. Gyps, you're cherry picking here. A golden retriever may fail some silly aggressive test but when a pitbull attacks it can kill. It's a vicious breed. Should we allow wolves to be domesticated and blame accidents on their owners?

Obviously it's not their fault, poor little things, but that doesn't mean we should continue to breed them. Just let the little mongrels die out and we can all get up in arms about another breed of dog.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gaazy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Ive killed a pit for being on my property and threatening my dog at the time, and id do it again, or any breed for that matter. But I distrust pits the most. They are a fight breed, good owners or not. All the defenses for them are bullshit
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 pm

This is silly. Ive met plenty that act and behave just like any other dog. My neighbors that I ran down and caught is as friendly of a dog as you can meat. In fact I would say most of them are good dogs. It has to be the most common dog to own where I live and Ive only met one mean one.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Zanchief wrote:Pitbulls are rotten little mongrels that were bread to fight. Now were supposed to treat them like any other domestic dog even though they are far more vicious. Gyps, you're cherry picking here. A golden retriever may fail some silly aggressive test but when a pitbull attacks it can kill. It's a vicious breed. Should we allow wolves to be domesticated and blame accidents on their owners?

Obviously it's not their fault, poor little things, but that doesn't mean we should continue to breed them. Just let the little mongrels die out and we can all get up in arms about another breed of dog.

yeah that's the dumbest thing you've ever said, period

it thinks just like any other dog (ie: not a lot) it's not inherently more pissed off than any other dog it just has inherently denser muscle mass and that's about it afaik

there's just a shit subculture of owners that want them to be mean. and i'll give it to em, they're mean-lookin dogs. but so are rots and normal bulldogs and huskies and whatever the fuck else people tend to raise like that

but i've never met one that's mean. and i've met a lot of pit bulls

they're darlings <3
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:17 pm

yunno personally i think chows are a lot meaner, by nature. probly cuz they have a page header in larousse gastronomique about being fattened for the table in china
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:34 am

Chihuahua are the meanest and most vicious dog breed I've encountered. Seriously. Little fuckers. I think I've been bitten by at least 1/2 dozen of them.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanchief » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:39 am

Tossica wrote:Chihuahua are the meanest and most vicious dog breed I've encountered. Seriously. Little fuckers. I think I've been bitten by at least 1/2 dozen of them.

And what happens when those mean little Chihuahua’s bit get mad and bit someone? Nothing.

What happens when a pit gets mad and bits a kid? Kid dies.

Not worth the hassle. They were bred to fight. The only people who have them are poser tough guys that want to tough dog. Why not walk around with a cougar and talk about how darling he is.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 am

So many of the statements made here aren't even worth responding to because they're just silly and unsubstantiated.

Drem said it -- the only difference is their strength. Poms, chihuahuas, australian shepherds, and golden retrievers are statistically proven to be more aggressive. I fail to see how that's cherry picking, it's fact. Given the same surroundings and circumstance, pits are less aggressive, period. Their muscle mass/intimidating appearance and the media villainizes them does not a bad dog make.

This is a breed that was revered in the early 1900s.. pits were to the states what Akitas are to Japan: loved for their loyalty and devotion to their family, then you have people who abuse and manipulate the breed's trusting nature, intelligence, and strength and all the sudden the breed is evil. It's nonsense. Akitas are more aggressive than pits, too, but you don't see a national Japanese outcry to exterminate the breed; they treasure the breed and recognize all the traits that are identical in pits. The difference is the environment. They're amazing dogs with unmatched dedication and desire to please; comparing them to feral predators is just mind-boggling.

As for the snarky comment about pits being handguns.. it's not worth justifying and I lost a few brain cells trying to figure out why you'd liken a family pet to a weapon.. but to address it anyway, I'm all for similar regulations on dogs (and any pet, for that matter) as I am for guns. Everyone shouldn't just universally have the right to own a dog barring conviction of violent abuse. Just as with guns, there are way too many irresponsible and ignorant owners, which is why we have overbreeding of undesirable traits and homeless animals in the first place.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:48 am

Here we go again. How many kids are killed a year by pits ? Seriously its not like there are just roaming bands of these killer dogs out there snatching kids up.

Other than if you have a conviction for animal abuse everyone should have the right to own a god damn dog. Whatever kind they want. Most people arent ticking time bombs that need every aspect of their behavior regulated by the government.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 am

Gypsiyee wrote:Drem said it -- the only difference is their strength. Poms, chihuahuas, australian shepherds, and golden retrievers are statistically proven to be more aggressive.

Who gives a crap if a pom is aggressive it's a little dog that can't do anything. So pitts aren't the most aggressive dog based on some test which was likely put on by the pittbull association of America. Pittbulls are dangerous because when they lose their tempter they are deadly. This is also fact, Gyps. Why would you want a dog that is so dangerous? There’s no need to have such a dangerous animal. This is why I compare it to violent predators. I’m sure with good breeding people could walk down the streets with Coyotes. Then when one goes bad, some kid dies. Who cares about the kid, at least we have preserved some right to dog ownership.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Spazz » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 am

Pittbulls are dangerous because when they lose their tempter they are deadly. This is also fact, Gyps. Why would you want a dog that is so dangerous?

Most of them arent dangerous or violent. Most of them are good dogs. Gentle loyal everything you would want in a dog.

More kids are bitten a year by goldens than any other kind of dog should we also ban that breed ? Infact to protect children how bout a law that says no pets allowed in homes with children.

You know what the real things that fuck kids up are ? Not guns Not dogs. Youth sports, swimming accident,s getting hit by cars and bikes. Look that shit up if you dont believe it. Since you want to protect the children and this isnt about your own fear do you think we should ban those things as well ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 am

Again we're comparing mosquito bites to gunshots. Who cares if more labs bite kids, they aren't dangerous. I'm a dog lover. I love wrestling with a nice big dog. I wouldn't go near a pit. No thanks.

All those activities you mentioned are regulated in order to maximize the safety of children. If there was a special kind of hockey stick that was much more dangerous then the others, it would be justly banned. Same with dog ownership. Just make it illegal to breed these beasts. Problem solved.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Spazz » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:09 am

They arent beasts. They are good dogs. Its not a problem that needs to be solved. It doesnt happen all that often.

Also if more labs bite kids than pits that would indeed make them more dangerous.

All those activities you mentioned are regulated in order to maximize the safety of children

AND yet a ton of kids get hurt every year

. You cant nerf the world dude sometimes shit happens. Your lab could hurt you or somebody else very badly its not a small or weak dog. I guess since they bite more people than pits and weigh more than 50 pounds we need to ban these beasts. Your trying to turn your opinion into fact and im trying to set you straight with facts. Also those little rat dogs might not be able to bite us all that badly but they could rip a small childs face off. I guess we just shouldnt be allowed to own dogs due to the fact that they can be so dangerous .... gotta think of the kids man.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 am

Not all dog bites are the same. Saying one dog is more aggressive does not mean it is more dangerous. There isn’t this vast conspiracy to bring down pitbulls because everyone hates them. They are a vicious breed when they attack. Saying a pomeranian is more dangerous is lunacy.

The logic that because people can be hurt by other things, we should not take any measures to ensure anyone’s safety is silly. Obviously there are plenty is important laws that are in place for our safety. There are plenty of breeds of dogs that aren’t as vicious as pits. Pick one of those instead of trying to be either a tough guy or a contrarian by owning a pitbull.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby leah » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:31 am

Zanchief wrote:
Gypsiyee wrote:Drem said it -- the only difference is their strength. Poms, chihuahuas, australian shepherds, and golden retrievers are statistically proven to be more aggressive.

Who gives a crap if a pom is aggressive it's a little dog that can't do anything. So pitts aren't the most aggressive dog based on some test which was likely put on by the pittbull association of America. Pittbulls are dangerous because when they lose their tempter they are deadly. This is also fact, Gyps. Why would you want a dog that is so dangerous? There’s no need to have such a dangerous animal. This is why I compare it to violent predators. I’m sure with good breeding people could walk down the streets with Coyotes. Then when one goes bad, some kid dies. Who cares about the kid, at least we have preserved some right to dog ownership.

i own a very aggressive dog who only weighs about 23-25 pounds. to say that a little dog can't do anything is lies. maybe he can't kill anybody, but he can definitely cause injury!

ETA: aforementioned dog is a corgi, but his shitty temperment doesn't make me fear all corgis, nor did it stop us from adopting another one (who, incidentally, is pretty much the best dog in existence... just fyi). my point: there are shitty dogs in every breed, and all dogs are capable of injuring a human. sure, the severity of said injury is dependent on the size and strength of the dog, but nonetheless, all are capable.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Next

Return to Cap's Alehouse