gaaaaaaaazy

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

gaaaaaaaazy

Postby brinstar » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:33 pm

where in WV do you live? an old EQ guildie of mine just passed suddenly, funeral is in gallipolis this saturday

Bilin Bowlburner (BAR SHM) if anyone recognizes the name, Chris Harmon in rl

he was maybe early 40s i think? not sure how he went but that's pretty early in my book ;\
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: gaaaaaaaazy

Postby Gaazy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Ah that sucks, that is too young. Gallipolis is in Ohio right on the other side of the river in the northwestern part of the state. Thats where one of the bridge crossings is. Actually thats where my moms mom side of the family is from years ago. Both sides of dads and moms dads are all from Logan, McDowell, and Wyoming counties, which are all 3 coalfields and are about like out of the coal show that was on the other day lol.

Ahh, and I almost got up with Araby this weekend in Charleston! But I couldnt get away from the wedding =( Actually, she probably heard the fireworks from where we were saturday night at some plantation called RUnnymead (I first thought they said runnyeye and I was like omgz). The hugest wedding Ive ever fucking seen. The cousin that got married was the daughter of the huge coal guy ive mentioned, my dads first cousin. Forbes has him worth 1.7 billion and the like 270 richest guy in the US. One HELL of a damn wedding
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Cap's Alehouse