If you have time to kill and want a good laugh

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

If you have time to kill and want a good laugh

Postby Kaemon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Check this thread out in the FOH boards.
Talk about batshit crazy, there were moments I was laughing so hard, my wife thought I was nuts.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/screenshots/45611-i-need-your-votes-ultimate-failure-nsfw.html
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Re: If you have time to kill and want a good laugh

Postby Harrison » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:31 am

I will never understand why so many nerds go to that site still to this day. ESPECIALLY nerds who have never been in FoH.

I am a nerd, but I am not that big of a nerd to troll other guild's forums I've never been a part of.

Project 1999 is filled with people that still go there, and generally speaking, most of them are scum.

That being said, I have read 2-3 pages of that and have no idea where the funnies are.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:55 am

That thread was hilarious, especially the last 10 pages, their fake UF band creation, and the Lezzy Izzaman... rofl

Thanks K
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 am

Harrison wrote:I will never understand why so many nerds go to that site still to this day. ESPECIALLY nerds who have never been in FoH.

I am a nerd, but I am not that big of a nerd to troll other guild's forums I've never been a part of.

Project 1999 is filled with people that still go there, and generally speaking, most of them are scum.

That being said, I have read 2-3 pages of that and have no idea where the funnies are.

why do you care, you get banned from p99 forums every week anyway

thanks k, good stuff
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 am

So a bunch of "adults" pick on under-aged children, is about what I'm gathering from this thread so far. Stalking them pretty hardcore, even.

I just see a bunch of pathetic faggots, with Tyen, being their retard ringleader.

I get suspended from the forums on a weekly basis because Guineapig has a personal grudge to settle with me, and doesn't do his job. He's a useless piece of shit "moderator" that only enforces rules on people he dislikes.

People use my brother in an insult against me and they don't even get a warning. I call a well-known cheater/trainer/piece of shit a hypocrite and I get a suspension. (His response deleted and no similar punishment, just hiding of the evidence.)
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am

Yup, 41 pages in and it's still butthurt losers trying to dick over kids' dreams. (even if their music is fucking terribad)
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 pm

LOL @ the titcon system. I love how they liken that poor womans tits to a crumpled up, dirty, soggy 20 dollar bill.

Oh and the fake UF had me in tears.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Kaemon » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Harrison wrote:I will never understand why so many nerds go to that site still to this day. ESPECIALLY nerds who have never been in FoH.

The forum is no longer about FOH, it's pretty much a gaming community now that talks about upcoming games that at times have developers posting there as well talking about their games, including Rogean from P99.

As for what's funny or not, we'll just agree to disagree on what either of us find funny. I personally thought it was classic NT and I think I pretty muched ruined my keyboard since I spit beer all over the place laughing my ass off on some of those posts.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Return to Cap's Alehouse