Did yall niggaz die

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Did yall niggaz die

Postby Spazz » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Been like a week since anyone posted any thing whats up whats happening. I found a bunch of old songs i havent heard in eons on the internetz like toxic toast, the whole killing katie album and whiskey wine and rosaries . Its raining and my dogs are fighting with each other over my attention. Thats bout all thats goin on round these parts.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: Did yall niggaz die

Postby Arlos » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Board went tits up for a few days. Still a few bugs that Gidan is tracking down, and it looks like at least a few people had their IDs vanish.

So, not surprising it's been quiet.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Menkedzhirgal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm one of those people that had their accounts vanish. Thanks Arlos for activating my new account.

Well I've had an exciting week. My house was broken into and robbed on Sunday evening. They took all my moms jewellery and cash in the house. They left the laptops, credit/debit cards, and my dog unharmed. I would have been heart broken if my dog had been taken or killed. Our pug has been in the family for almost 7 years now. Since then I've taken measures to secure the house. I don't see any way in other than coming in through the ceiling or breaking the sliding glass door. One would take time and the other would cause a lot of noise. So I think we're good now.

The police said it's most probably an Indian gang that has been robbing houses in the area for the last few years. They actually found one of them and tailed him hoping he'd lead them to the others last month. When the guy spotted the plain-clothed police he got into a shoot out with them. The police killed him. I've never actually read a story in the newspaper in Malaysia where dudes shoot at the cops and live to tell their story. Kudos to killing him, but I'm sure they'd have attained good intel had they caught him.

On Tuesday I almost had a cobra drop on my head. I opened the backdoor to my house to improve the breeze and the bugger was right on top on the outside. Opening it caused it to fall six inches in front of me. Had I actually been going outside it probably would have fallen on me. The jitters.. haha... I hate snakes man... Gives me the jitters just thinking of the thing falling on me. It slithered behind my bed where I lost track of it. I made sure to get my dog out, call a friend to come over just in case the bugger managed to bite me, and carefully removed every object from the room. Eventually I found it and killed it. I then left it on the outside table for the birds. That makes it Mark 2, Draw 1, Cobra 0 (one cobra got away another day). This was the first time one got in the house though.... kinda freaky... Man I hate snakes....
Menkedzhirgal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Spazz » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:59 pm

I feel ya on getting robbed dude . Anyone who reads this board knows ive been there and done that a few times now. I had guns and my puppy stolen on one time and it seriously was upsetting. I seriously think robbery should be a major felony and if caught get you some major time weather you stole diamonds or a pez dispenser . Fuck thieves up the ass.

Arlos what the fuck happened to the nt that created such a mess ?

ALso fuck fuck killer snakes man why dont you move to a civilized part of the world where you dont gotta deal with monkeys cobras wombats and giant bugs and whatever the fuck else is out there.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Menkedzhirgal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Malaysia was recently ranked the safest country in SEA. My guess is that Singapore didn't get the title as it is essentially a military state. No one I know would put Malaysia above Singapore though.....

The USA has poisonous snakes as well. One thing I like about Minnesota is that everything that can kill you is big so you can see it coming. Here I have snakes almost falling on my head. I want to shout "There are snakes in my yard!!!"

A few weeks ago while on a hike, a monkey stole my Coke from right in front of me. I watched it walk right up to me, but didn't expect it would actually jump on the table I was sitting at.

Yes my yard has a few kinds of snakes, two types of monkeys, two types of monitors, loads of cool looking birds, but the coolest animal I have coming around my yard is a Common Palm Civet Cat. I've seen it 4 times now, and two of those times I got a good look at it. That's one cool looking cat. I think I'll leave some food out for it tonight. The thing basically uses my porch as it's toilet.

I pay $800 a month for a pretty nice house with a large lawn and a gorgeous ocean view. There is a large condominium in the middle of my view, but at least the condo looks nice haha. I love where I live now. I wouldn't move to the 'civilized' part of the world for just about anything. The political change here in the last 5 years has been very exciting, and I expect this country to really grow in a beautiful way over the next ten years.

If any of you ever want to see why Penang, Malaysia is the number one retirement spot in the WORLD come on by. I'm a great tour guide.
Menkedzhirgal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Spazz » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Dude i would shoot a monkey if it stole my coke BAM. Iwould prolly be tempted to pull my 45 on a cobra to to be honest that shits scary to me Im a northerner.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Gaazy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:57 pm

fuck thieves. Right in their asses. I bet Ive had a quarter million or more stolen from me in the past years. Everything from copper to electric panels out of equipment. Bunch of godamn pillheads
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Menkedzhirgal » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Yep, they do suck. There's nothing I can do about it so no point in getting worked up about it. Life goes on.... My mom's wedding rings and some other jewellery can't be replaced.... but in the end it's just material objects.
Menkedzhirgal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Drem » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:56 am

I got burgled years ago. everything electronic jacked. fucking awful. sorry bro
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Markarado » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Life goes on. I'm not really worried about it. There's no point in getting worked up about shit that I can't control
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Maeya » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 am

That's a healthy attitude. I had my apartment broken into approximately 10 years ago and all they stole was stupid shit; my cheap ass cell phone, some cash I had on my desk, etc. But they stole an ugly box with faux red velvet sides and a gaudy rose on top that my dad had given to me when I was 4. It had lemon scented scratch and sniff sun stickers under the lid and I had written in my 4-year-old-handwriting "To Jessie from Daddy". It had some random coins that I had thought were neat, like bicentennial quarters and half dollars. That was 10 years ago and I'm still quite bitter and angry about losing that silly box.
Maeya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Markarado » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

The worst part is they stole my mom's and dad's wedding rings. My mom's not too upset about it, but I can imagine she feels worse about than she's showing.

I still don't understand why they hid my mom's purse. They took the cash out and hid it under a couch we have outside. We didn't know they had left it until two days after the robbery. Why would they hide it, lol? It makes no sense to me.
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Gaazy wrote:fuck thieves. Right in their asses. I bet Ive had a quarter million or more stolen from me in the past years. Everything from copper to electric panels out of equipment. Bunch of godamn potheads

Fixt.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Get your stereotypes right fuckface its not weedheads that do the stealing. The pothead stereotype is Bloodhsot eyes, lazy,listens to bob marley music, smells like petiole,gets up at noon, lives in moms basement , says dude and man every other word while speaking slowly watches cartoons or the discovery channel all god damn day long and constantly eating taco bell, hostess and frito lays products.

Pillheads on the other hand can get up to all types of serious hijinx if they need a fix bad enough. Opiate withdrawl is seriously unpleasent and should be avoided at all costs . You can get seriously ill and even die detoxing opiates and knowing that can make some cats really desperate. Im on percs cuz of my knee and the fact that I cant smoke right now and i try to cycle a few weeks on a few weeks off to keep it from getting to out of control . Im so glad that our govt thinks that being on these insane pain killers is better for a man than some grass. That is pure madness.

Im telling ya dudes you get on a serious painkiller you better know your walking on the razors edge. One wrong step in you can get into a world of trouble .
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Markarado » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:38 am

I don't get why you're so anti-marijuana, Mindia. I'm sure you've answered this at some point in the last several years, but do you have any real experience smoking pot? Or did you smoke but not inhale?
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:31 am

Markarado wrote:I don't get why you're so anti-marijuana, Mindia. I'm sure you've answered this at some point in the last several years, but do you have any real experience smoking pot? Or did you smoke but not inhale?

several reasons... Most potsmokers are fucking morons and talk and act retarded. Marijuana is a gateway drug. Marijuana has more carcinogens and tar than tobacco. Marijuana destroys brain cells (just read Spazz's posts for proof) although I have him on ignore for the past couple of months. "Medical Marijuana" is a farce and is just a legal way for stoners to get high. And I can't go to a concert without being forced to smell the foul stench of marijuana smoke. Want more reasons?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

Though he cant see me and respond to me thats exactly the kind of madness I am talking about. Ask him how he feels about heavy duty painkillers.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Markarado » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Spazz wants me to ask you your opinion on people using heavy duty pain killers. Ignore that =P

Marijuana certainly has some negative effects on a persons life if they don't handle it properly. Alcohol, which is legal, is far far far far worse though. I think best to end this now as I know we're not going to go anywhere. I agree with you on a lot of shit Mindia, but you really make an ass of yourself on a regular basis.
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Markarado wrote:Spazz wants me to ask you your opinion on people using heavy duty pain killers. Ignore that =P

Marijuana certainly has some negative effects on a persons life if they don't handle it properly. Alcohol, which is legal, is far far far far worse though. I think best to end this now as I know we're not going to go anywhere. I agree with you on a lot of shit Mindia, but you really make an ass of yourself on a regular basis.

That's the only recourse a pothead can come up with every time... prescription painkillers.... lawl
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Maeya » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 am

As with everything, there is a difference between use and abuse. Prescription painkillers included.
Maeya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby brinstar » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Markarado wrote:Marijuana certainly has some negative effects on a persons life if they don't handle it properly.

let me be the first to agree with this
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 am

PS dont say the N word
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 am

Weed has a permanent place in my life. I can't see myself quitting any time soon. I've slowed down in my old age but still enjoy it regularly.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 am

Whats the N word ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 am

Spazz wrote:Whats the N word ?

nostril.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Next