Late night thoughts of a spazztic one

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Late night thoughts of a spazztic one

Postby Spazz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Im reading about the feds cracking down dispensaries in cali and I had a thought. Hear me out guys this ones kinda wild. What if all cops judges and all elected politicians had to take a drug test randomly every week. Anyone found with anything in them is charged with possession of what ever they test positive for . In fact i will take it a step further just to be fair... lets test anyone who is paid or receives in any way tax payer money.Lets find out whos a hypocrite and whos not.

Inf act lets take it even further. So that nobody can cheat lets have everyone call the drug test hotline and see if they number is up today and then instead of piss wich can be cheated we draw blood. Congressmen, cops welfare moms lets check out everyone.

Perhaps after a high profile bust or 2 we can actually have a common sense discussion on our drug war and policies instead of the fact deprived emotional responses our leaders/rulers normally give us.

The nanny state shit really irks me and i find it offensive that the govt has any business telling grown ass adults what they can and cant do with they bodies. Paying for non violent offenders to be housed in jail that havent done anything irks me. Paying for a million dea agents to fight a war we have the power to end offends me. All the death our wod has caused since being put into play saddens me. Watching the drug wars and the crime the black market creates really offends me and last but not least the fact that I cant get high and listen to music and play playstation in peace annoys me.

ENDRANT
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: Late night thoughts of a spazztic one

Postby Arlos » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:07 pm

As much as I would like to see most drugs legalized, there ARE some that are just plain bad news, due to just how addictive they are, and the resultant societal cost if they were to become much more widespread. (see: Meth and Heroin) So, the idea of just opening the floodgates to EVERYTHING has me worried.

That said, numerous studies have shown that anti-drug money spent on education, prevention and treatment is many times more effective at ACTUALLY cutting down drug usage than dollars spent on police enforcement. I mean, fuck, Cocaine has a 12,000% profit margin for the groups that grow and refine it. That's right, 12 THOUSAND percent. That's like being able to sell Snickers bars for 12 grand each to people who want an endless supply of them. With that amount of profit margin involved, you can enforce all you want, there will ALWAYS be some new group stepping up to meet the demand.

Anyway, I don't like your plan much at all, but I think we are SLOWLY starting to move in the right direction, at least with marijuana. More and more states are allowing it for medical purposes, and I think we'll see more and more decriminalize it as well. As for the much harder crap, I would need to see some actual research done on the costs of legalization (both monetary and societal, like increased crime by people stealing, etc. to get their next fix), the profits that could be raised from taxing it, and what the long term effects would be. Pot, legalize it tomorrow, sure. A lot of other stuff, sure, legalize it too. But the hardest stuff, I think that merits a lot of careful thought and attention first.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 am

I dont think legal coke or heroin would make more addicts but I think it might decrease violent crime and over all save us some money on cops courts and jails. I think if your wild enough to use those drugs than the law is the least of your concerns. I also think eth is a product of the drug war and if people were able to get there hands on real dope you would see a drop off in its use.

What we are doing with our drug policy and prohibition isnt working is costing us a lot of money and I would like for someone with some serious political clout to say hay dudes lets try something else.

A major concern I have is that prohibition and the war on drugs have given cops and courts almost unlimited powers that they were never meant to have. The war on drugs has destroyed the second and fourth amendment. The cops can seize your property at will for no reason and the use of no knock raids and people shot due to that to stupidity is kind of frightening.

I also dont like the courts making medical decisions for people that should be best left up to them and they doctors.My own experience is that I have been on opiates since I went on probation and I have never felt worse in my life. Smoking pot is a much better way to deal with the injuries i have sustained and the anxiety and insomnia that I have been dealing with my entire adult life. That may not be the case for others but for me it works. I am walking a fine line with being hooked and I feel railroaded and trapped by my situation. I try to cycle like steroids so that I am not always on so that when the time does come around They will be easier to kick. When im on them I feel not myself and jittery and when Im off I hurt very badly and sleep very little. Its a catch 22 and as I already stated at 29 years of age I feel that I am best suited to decide what is and what is not good for me.

I just want to random the whole country so we can get some real drug use statistics and find out whos a hypocrite. I also would like to see something done about the actual war war on drugs cuz I find the things i read about latin america to be troubling to say the least. I dont know why we continue on with these policies when we have all the evidence in the world to show that prohibition creates a very powerful very violent sort of people. Over all I feel that the whole situation is very corrupt and that the reason we dont take a closer look is that A some people make a lot of money off the current plan and B certain groups get a lot of job security by the current plan and dont want to find them selves unemployed like the rest of us.

My thoughts are really all over the place this evening I should really try to get some sleep.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:49 am

and i'm all for executing drug users

both ends of the scale I guess
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Thats a productive view of things you got there.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Spazz wrote:Thats a productive view of things you got there.

in the long run, yes

I have always been pro-culling (mostly for genetic defects)

talk to anyone that raises animals, research their views, then apply it to the human race
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Thats a pretty negitive view on humanity you have there friend. I was trying to be kind of serious here but I see that you want to be your usual charming self.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Spazz wrote:Thats a pretty negitive view on humanity you have there friend. I was trying to be kind of serious here but I see that you want to be your usual charming self.

I"m being 100% serious though

it's got nothing to do with being negative
there are a lot of genetic traits that the human race would be better off without, and you can accomplish it thru selective breeding/sterilization
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:02 pm

I dont think people using drugs is a good reason to kill someone off. Just about everyone in the western world uses something be it huge doses of caffine , smoking weed or just r drinking at the bar on a saturday night.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Markarado » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 am

So you've never used a prescription drug Tikker? Oh right, that's ok because they're legal......
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:14 pm

No hes just being an ass.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Leap anyone ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Return to Cap's Alehouse