YAY FOR ME.

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

YAY FOR ME.

Postby Spazz » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Im feeling pumped man I got early discharge papers in the mail a few seconds ago and am no longer on probation. :hiphop:
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: YAY FOR ME.

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:26 pm

I didn't know you were on probation, but yay you!
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spazz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:58 pm

I went on in jan I got off a tad early for being a good spazz. Now I just gotta find my self a decent job and then BAM its party time.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:22 am

What were you falsely and unfairly accused of that landed you in the clink to begin with?
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Bit of a long story so ill try to do it in cliff notes. On christmas i was here with my girl. We go to bed for the night its like 3 am 26th now. Buncha thugs lived across from me at the time. I hear a lot of noise coming from outside my bedroom I look and its 4 drunks all of them drunk as shit stomping on another neighbor of mines face. Kid they are stomping out and I mean relaly beating broke a botle On his face and shit too is like 5 feet tall and weights like 120. I grab my rifle and go intervene cuz im not a ninja and 4 on one with my girl up in the house is not good odds but I cant let these assholes kill a kid in my yard on christmas. Gang takes offense to me breaking up they little fight and tries to force there way into my house. Put my rifle in one kids face as he was trying to come through my window.... Fast forward to new years eve and im here in my house layin low smoking little weed laying mw2 and listening to music. Go outside right after the ball drops for a smoke and get swarmed by police. The kid who I put the rifle in his face mom called the police and siad I was shooting off guns ( I wasnt you know how I am about guns and gun ownership) Cops swarm the house find some weed haul me to jail and put me on for a year for loitering where drugs are present.

As the saying goes no good deed goes unpunished.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Damn! Well grats on the probation.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Yea it really pissed me off but it feels like a weight is off my shoulders now. I never would have been in that position if I hadnt broke up that beating but I do have morals and letting a kid get his head crushed by 4 thugs goes against them. My girl called the police while this was going on and it took them like 50 mins to show up. Its cool though I needed to take a break from smoking weed and when I do get a job and sit down for some chill time its gonna be like being a virgin which I can dig.

Answer this for me if you can mindia since we have always been at odds here on the NT. Would you have handled the situation the same as I did ?
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Well, it's easy to sit here and say what I think I would have done, but I've never been in that situation or lived in an area where that shit goes on. If you brandished a firearm to save somebody's life, then I don't know what crime that is... And having less than an ounce of marijuana is a misdemeanor at most (and usually not an arrestable offense... just a ticket.). Anyway, yeah I probably would have done the same thing.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 pm

I was arrested becuase they were going to charge me with a bunch of gun related felonies but the detective came down the next morning found no spent brass and that none of my weapons had been fired. After hauling me off to jail for the night I guess they had to charge me with something so thats what I got. Never been in any kind of trouble with the law before so i got the advisement thing where it goes off your record when probation is up.

For the most part im a pretty moral dude. I like to smoke weed and play video games in my free time but other than that I dont bother anybody.

What really pisses me off the most about the situation is that I was busted on a lie. The other thing that bothers me is that the courts did what those thugs wanted and punished me for breaking up their assault.

I have broken up a lot of fights down here but that is the only time shit got that out of control. If I had a time machine and knowing what the result would be I would still do the same thing because I believe that they would have injured that kid very badly at the least and killed him at the worst. It was a huge hassle and sucked but at least no one was hurt too badly. The kid had a concussion cuts from the glass in his scalp and a lot of bruises but it coulda been much worse.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Well im not that gangsta and I dont want to kill anybody.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby araby » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:03 am

hilarious! good for you.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Cap's Alehouse