Got the shit scared outta me this morning

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Got the shit scared outta me this morning

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:17 pm

This is my next door neighbor's truck
Attachments
peac.jpg
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Got the shit scared outta me this morning

Postby Spazz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 pm

You was scured of a peacock ? I dont got pics but i can trump that . I got chased down the street by a skunk last night. It kept comin man i was considering drawing on it but didnt want to explain gun shots to the police. After 2 blocks it stopped chasing me. Never had that happen before but god damn it was unnerving .
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey I don't know anything about peacocks lol. For all I know they could be vicious eye pecking predators with really nicely designed feathers
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:38 pm

They seem harmless. i always chase the ones at the Detroit zoo like a retarded little kid whenever i go. worst case scenario man just kick the shit out of it.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Arlos » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

Yeah. Now, if it had been a Mountain Lion on his truck, that would be grounds for staying the fuck inside and saying "Fuck it, I'm going back to bed and pretend the day hasn't started yet." But a peacock? Bah.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Menelvir » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 pm

In a subdivision not far from my former neighborhood, a resident kept a number of them as pets, and the birds evidently thrived, because more than two dozen of them could be seen at various points throughout the neighborhood. It was a local quasi-attraction to slowly cruise up and down the streets trying to spot them, as they will roost in high places and even in trees, and if they're not moving or splaying their feathers, they're not as easily seen at first glance.

I think the scariest thing about them is the noise, my understanding is they can be quite vocal at times. I guess the neighbors learned to live with it.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Gypsiyee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 am

really, jay.. scared of a peacock?! have you never been to a zoo? every one i've ever been to allows peacocks to roam freely

on a related note, I got scared shitless when a falcon swooped in front of me and perched on my fence a few weeks ago.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Cap's Alehouse