To the posters of the Whore House

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:20 pm

yeah, you are right, it did run in the family. She married a stupid no good dirty mexican, got wise, got rid of him and found the greatest male alive.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:25 pm

That must be depressing.

I mean being mexican that is...not the part where she left you for Mr. Perfect.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby runamonk » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:32 pm

Tuggan wrote:
runamonk wrote:All you little girls who keep bragging about how much ass you kicked are full of shit. There isn't anything cool about getting in fights or beating the snot out of someone just because you can or want too.

I can't even remember the last time I got into a fight, I haven't had a reason too. It's best to just difuse the situation, fighting should always be a last resort. These days there is more to worry about than hurting your fist or getting your ass kicked.

These days everyone carries a fucking gun and will whip it out and shoot your ass, no martial arts is going to help you in that situation.

What if the person is seriously hurt (or you) and someone gets sued or the other person dies? You're pretty much fucked at that point.

So please take all this kicking ass bullshit and stuff it right up your ass. There is a time and a place for self defense and brawling at a bar or in a parking lot isn't one of them.

Thanks for that enlightnening post Mr. Tinypants. Talk tough on the internets, rah! The only posts that somewhat resemble 'bragging' would be Ralf, and if you taught hand to hand combat in the marines I think you are pretty justified in doing so.

And where do you live where everyones carrying a gun? I gotta wait fuckin 6 months for my pos county to approve my CCW.

Not talking tough at all, that was my point which so you swiftly missed. Talking tough on the internet is like bragging about penis size at school when you're a kid. It's all bullshit. :)

Alot of folks carry guns, mostly all the young punks that live around here (seattle). It just depends on where you hang out. Best to just stay away from areas that are breeding grounds for trouble, stay out of the problem areas and you're less likely to get pulled into trouble.
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby runamonk » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:33 pm

AdivinaDarkfyre wrote:Run, they did not go to cause problems, they went to support a friend who was working out some issues, and people got way too worked up and jumped them all.

Marital arts is not useful in a the sense that you will get in an actual fight that follows it, but it does help with self-disipline, and allows you to be able to think rationally in a fucked up situation instead of paniking (fuck spelling)

Wasn't talking about him when I posted that. I hadn't read up to that page yet.
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Trielelvan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:08 pm

DangerPaul wrote:yeah, you are right, it did run in the family. She married a stupid no good dirty mexican, got wise, got rid of him and found the greatest male alive.

Hey fuckface...
If you are referring to the gorgeous woman currently showering her affections on you, have a little respect for the fact that the "no good dirty mexican" is the dad of her beautiful son.

Note: I think her ex is as big an ass as you do, but that doesn't change the fact that her son is still half him.

If you respect her and her son, you will not utter trash like that again you fuck.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:44 pm

Hell hath no fury...
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:03 pm

Trielelvan wrote:
DangerPaul wrote:yeah, you are right, it did run in the family. She married a stupid no good dirty mexican, got wise, got rid of him and found the greatest male alive.

Hey fuckface...
If you are referring to the gorgeous woman currently showering her affections on you, have a little respect for the fact that the "no good dirty mexican" is the dad of her beautiful son.

Note: I think her ex is as big an ass as you do, but that doesn't change the fact that her son is still half him.

If you respect her and her son, you will not utter trash like that again you fuck.

lol, she calls him the same thing to his face now because of me, I think I did a pretty good job with her so far.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Shannan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:12 pm

Ok to clarify this. Hes not mexican, hes spanish. He hates when people call him mexican, because here that refers to the non english speaking border jumpers that over run the state(and its a big insult to the ones that arent mexican). We were fighting and he was telling me noone would ever want me, and he was the best I could ever do, so I called him that to piss him off. Yes I know it was mean, but hes not mexican so it wasnt a indirect insult to my son, was only said to piss him off.

Trie your a sweetie( much :wub: ), but Paul hates him with a passion because he knows all the shit hes done to me. More than my family will ever know, for peace keeping reasons. ;)
Shannan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Trielelvan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:45 pm

(edit: Crielle you ninja poster lol)

Ok, that much on your part hon, I understand. But I still stand that Paul, regardless of how much he hates the guy, should take a second look at what he's saying with regards to your little one (specifically because of how easily and leisurely he said it, like it was no big thing).

*sigh* much :wub: to you too doll
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:58 pm

No one asked you, go back to your trailer life and stfu
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Trielelvan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:08 pm

:lol:
god you are predictable...

Are least you are treating her like a princess as she deserves, so I know you're not a complete ass. ;)
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:11 pm

Maybe if Cri doesn't have a problem with the way he's speaking... you know, as the person who is actually directly involved, you should just butt out and not tell Paul how to treat his girlfriend?

And before I'm accused of being a bitch, which I readily admit to anyways, I did not say that to be mean or rude. I just mean that in general I think more people should stay out of other peoples business and this would be just one example of how that might occur.
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Trielelvan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:26 pm

Nah, no need to accuse since you already know ;)
However, you're correct - I've stayed out of it for this long, so I suppose I should continue to do so.
Just understand, I've known Crielle for a while, and have considered her a friend, hence my speaking up about it, which, I realize, ultimately means jack and shit here. But I rarely keep my mouth shut where people I care about are concerned. But yeah, I know...
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:30 pm

Maybe you opening your mouth about Triel's defense of a child shows just how often you like to stick your nose into other people's business?
I'm trying to be a bitch.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Aryylas » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:32 pm

DRAMA!
Poor Arrylas. Once every month someone goes postal on his ICP avatars.
Aryylas
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:34 pm

:ohnoes:

Garg, you can't even insult someone properly. How sad is that?
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:40 pm

She pointed out your hypocrisy...

I agree, she didn't insult properly.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:45 pm

I can see the hypocracy in pointing out that someone should mind their own business when it is not my business either. So okay, my bad. I might be a bitch, but I'm a fair one.

That doesn't change the fact that it's really fucking sad that Garg can't insult someone properly.
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Trielelvan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:47 pm

:love: to Sandi

Ignore :lourdes: . She's on a mission.
But, regarding this particular circumstance, she's right - I should just stay out of it.
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:51 pm

A mission of what?

Do you mean I walk around door to door wearing a black tie and try to sell God to people?
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Trielelvan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:01 pm

Do you really care? :biggrin:
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:05 pm

Crielle wrote:Ralf, why did Indo go away? My cousin thought he was cute, :teehee:

Well you remember when everyone was ganging up on gargamellow? Well it deservedly happened to Indo times ten, and even his kung-fu was not great enough to fend off the swarm of trolls... He then tucked tail and ran.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:07 pm

Well, I've been a raging bitch for teh past few days... not sure why. My Shining time was last week, so it's not PMS. Meh.

Apart from that, though, I am a bit curious as to my mission. Is it like Armageddon? Will I get to save the world from a giant meteor by activiting a nuclear missile?
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:14 pm

Its to protect me from the mean peoples of NT, since I am a delicate flower. :wink:
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Dylan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:19 pm

First post.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Cap's Alehouse