What is the difference between

General location for all religious discussion. Loosely moderated for now, we will see how things go.

Moderators: Ganzo, Dictators in Training

Postby Darcler » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:20 pm

Narrock wrote:
Darcler wrote:
Narrock wrote:You started the shit-slinging.

He actually didnt. He said in his opinion, it wasnt related and that you were just trying to rile people up. Which you were, please admit it.

No, I wasn't trying to "rile" anybody up. I was just stating a fact. This was yet another prime example of Ginzburg starting an unnecessary war in a forum that is supposed to be "troll-free." Obviously, he didn't pay attention to the rules.

Wanted to catch this so you dont feel you are being misled.

This is not a "troll-free" zone. This is where all your religious threads are dumped. If it gets out of hand, who knows what "out of hand" is to Gidan, then it will get shut down and a lesson will be learned.

There are no clearly stated rules.
Until Ganzo or the admins sit and write down rules for how they want this forum, this is a free for all.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Drem » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:15 pm

To put it into easier terms, Agnostics only believe in what they can see and feel. They think maybe there is a higher power but until it comes down and says "Hi!" to them, they don't believe in it. That's the gist of agnosticism... physical objects are the only real knowledge.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:08 pm

The Kizzy wrote:Why is it that 385,234 people could tell you that you are wrong, but you refuse to admit it. You made an assumption and generalization that all people without God commit suicide, he disagreed with you, you called him stupid in true Mindia fashion. THen you say he is the one picking the fight and refusing to admit you were wrong by calling him stupid. THis is not a fight, it is a debate, which are more than allowed, so please don't run and hide behind that one when you are the one who started it.

Janet, Janet, Janet... your reading comprehension skills really need work. Really.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:18 pm

Personally, I believe in Erollsi Marr, Goddess of Love.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:35 am

Narrock wrote:
The Kizzy wrote:Why is it that 385,234 people could tell you that you are wrong, but you refuse to admit it. You made an assumption and generalization that all people without God commit suicide, he disagreed with you, you called him stupid in true Mindia fashion. THen you say he is the one picking the fight and refusing to admit you were wrong by calling him stupid. THis is not a fight, it is a debate, which are more than allowed, so please don't run and hide behind that one when you are the one who started it.

Janet, Janet, Janet... your reading comprehension skills really need work. Really.

Are you really going to use that old tired line you use on everyone else? It's getting old. Oh, and maybe since you seem to think EVERYONE else needs learning comprehension lessons, in all reality, we are all reading fine, you are the one with the blinders on.

Get thee behind me, Satan.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Snero » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:55 am

everybody is crazy, I'm the only sane one
Snero
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:00 am

The Kizzy wrote:
Narrock wrote:

Are you really going to use that old tired line you use on everyone else? It's getting old. Oh, and maybe since you seem to think EVERYONE else needs learning comprehension lessons, in all reality, we are all reading fine, you are the one with the blinders on.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

It's no wonder why you and Taxx were together. It's all making perfect sense now.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:00 am

:dunno:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Narrock » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:05 am

Darcler wrote::dunno:

They are both trolls who don't know when to STFU.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:06 am

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:09 am

I'm going to go get an emote for that....brb
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:20 am

I'll shut up if you can just admit this one time, just thisone time that MAYBE Ginz was just stating an opinion, and you got a little bent out of shape. I know that you MIGHT have had best intentions, but MAYBE it just came out wrong.

Oh, and nice pulling Tucker into this, he hasnt even posted here since April.
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:28 am

I sent my kettle icon to Gid and he should be adding it shortly.

Get ready for the next mostly used icon when dealing with Mindia.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Narrock » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:42 am

The Kizzy wrote:I'll shut up if you can just admit this one time, just thisone time that MAYBE Ginz was just stating an opinion, and you got a little bent out of shape. I know that you MIGHT have had best intentions, but MAYBE it just came out wrong.

You're too stupid to even talk to rationally. You're so jaded against me that no matter what I say you interpret it incorrectly. That to me, tells me something in your brain doesn't quite complete the circuit. I'm sorry that life is very hard for you, but do try and restrain from being a jerk on the NT. I've been constantly nice to you, and it just backfires on me. Just shut your pie-hole and all will be well. Thank you kindly.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:45 am

Narrock wrote:
The Kizzy wrote:I'll shut up if you can just admit this one time, just thisone time that MAYBE Ginz was just stating an opinion, and you got a little bent out of shape. I know that you MIGHT have had best intentions, but MAYBE it just came out wrong.

You're too stupid to even talk to rationally. You're so jaded against me that no matter what I say you interpret it incorrectly. That to me, tells me something in your brain doesn't quite complete the circuit. I'm sorry that life is very hard for you, but do try and restrain from being a jerk on the NT. I've been constantly nice to you, and it just backfires on me. Just shut your pie-hole and all will be well. Thank you kindly.

Get over yourself Eric. I am nice to you as well, but when you start talking like an asshole, of course I am going to point it out. Life is NOT hard for me, I have a great life, and I am very happy. I am in love, and I am having his baby, can you say the same? Oh wait, no, you can't because you are jadedly single. Unable to find a woman willing to put up with your shenanigans. I really wish Gidan would hurry up with that Pot Kettle Black emoticon
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:47 am

Oh, and get a clue before you start spewing shit balls from your mouth. Like your girlfriend does from her panties.
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Donnel » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:53 am

Everybody poops.
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?384300">Treston</a>
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Darcler » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:55 am

I actually just came back from pooping.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:56 am

What a coincidence, me too.
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:57 am

And speaking of pooping, my daughter is standing next to me with a puppy dog look on her face and forcing a poop out. She loves me.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:07 am

I am in love, and I am having his baby, can you say the same?

That same guy from a few months ago Silv?

And please...girls don't poop. At least that's what my girlfriend tells me.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:11 am

Yes, the same guy I have been dating for about 4 months.
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:12 am

I bet your girlfriend takes some stinky shits.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:14 pm

I bet your girlfriend takes some stinky shits.

Rofl. I hope not...
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Arlos » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:14 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:I know plenty of atheists and agnostics who are strong, normal individuals. I also know many religious people with drug and alcohol problems.

So no, in my opinion they are not related. Just Mindia taking a jab at people that don't fall into his category.

As an opinion, the first part of this is jus tthat, an opinion, and while you may disagree with it, there's certainly nothign there that calls for anything to the level of a personal insult.

Now, that last sentance, on the other hand, could be considered somewhat provocative, so if that's what Mindia is reacting to, that is certainly far more understandable.

Mindia, even if that is what set you off, methinks you might be overreacting a tad. Certainly wasn't anything dire enough to warrant the, what, 2+ pages of back and forth insults we've had in this thread. You will do what you will do, of course, but I'm just saying, that were I provoked in the same manner, even by someone I didn't like, I doubt I'd have responded quite as ascerbically as you did, though I know you and Ginz have a history.

All that out of the way, I have to say I tend to agree with the initially stated opinion. I don't think that having a religious faith has necessarily anything to do with tendency towards psychological issues or suicide, etc. The sole consideration I can see is that someone who's a devout follower of a religion has a more easily accessible support network, from the people in his/her church, but I don't know that that necessarily makes that much difference.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

PreviousNext

Return to Holy ... Discussion