Lexi praying...

General location for all religious discussion. Loosely moderated for now, we will see how things go.

Moderators: Ganzo, Dictators in Training

Re: Lexi praying...

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 am

brinstar wrote:gas thread

we've reached critical mass of Rubber vs Glue banter

winner
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Narrock wrote:
Drem wrote:the irony of what? the fact that you can't follow yet another conversation and just turn it into whatever you want while taking your imaginary high road? you are so fucking stupid

The irony is YOU accusing ME of something YOU'RE guilty of yourself, dumbfuck. Stick with cooking topics asshole.

:gayfight:

good to see you still have no clue about what tikker and tossica were referencing and all you can do is devolve this into yet another 12yo-style fight, complete with phrases like "you lose" and "emerged victorious"

don't even act like you know what i'm talking about. you'd need to have a decent grasp on the conversation in the first place to be able to do that. the irony here is that you act like you know everything when really you're just stubborn and misinformed. you should probly stfu about everything except trucking topics, by your stupid logic

i repeat: stupid
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Drem wrote:
Narrock wrote:
Drem wrote:the irony of what? the fact that you can't follow yet another conversation and just turn it into whatever you want while taking your imaginary high road? you are so fucking stupid

The irony is YOU accusing ME of something YOU'RE guilty of yourself, dumbfuck. Stick with cooking topics asshole.

:gayfight:

good to see you still have no clue about what tikker and tossica were referencing and all you can do is devolve this into yet another 12yo-style fight, complete with phrases l ike "you lose" and "emerged victorious"

don't even act like you know what i'm talking about. you'd need to have a decent grasp on the conversation in the first place to be able to do that. the irony here is that you act like you know everything when really you're just stubborn and misinformed. you should probly stfu about everything except trucking topics, by your stupid logic

i repeat: stupid

Your dumbfuckery is getting painful. Just stfu.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Narrock wrote:Your dumbfuckery is getting painful. Just stfu.

good, i finally got thru to you. because that's how you make everyone here feel on a regular basis
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:33 am

Drem wrote:
Narrock wrote:Your dumbfuckery is getting painful. Just stfu.

good, i finally got thru to you. because that's how you make everyone here feel on a regular basis

I thought I told you to STFU. Understand English?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 am

mindia honey you should know better than anyone else that just because someone says "STFU" doesn't mean that person will, indeed, STFU. if that was the case, i think you would've been rendered mute by now because of all the people who have told you to shut up. ;)
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Tossica » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 am

At least he stfu finally.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 am

and you're still retarded
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 am

Damn... spoke too soon. :(
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 am

oh hi faggot
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 am

i see you're still shitting up the forum on a regular basis. to the point where people don't even respond to some of your stupidity. i like how two people can basically call you stupid right in this very thread and all you're focused on is how you think you "won" some imaginary battle. no one likes you dude, accept it
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 pm

And here's Drem shitting up every thread... Again. At least you gave us all a break for a few days.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm

if only you would be so nice as to disappear for a few days. maybe people could have regular conversations again
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:36 pm

You're the only one who trolls RELENTLESSLY. If you don't like what I have to say, then FUCKING IGNORE ME, like I had to do with Spazz a couple months ago. How many warnings are you gonna get before you get banned or put in time out for a week or two? You can't even jab with a troll here and there like me. You just don't fucking get it. Honestly, I've had enough of your bullshit... I think we all have. YOU are derailing and ruining EVERY thread. Stop with your nonsense already you fucking child.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

grow up dude, i'm doing what you did for the last like five years and look at you. cryin like a fuckin baby. get over yourself
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 am

Drem wrote:grow up dude, i'm doing what you did for the last like five years and look at you. cryin like a fuckin baby. get over yourself

Go terrorize some other msg board, troll.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:49 pm

SOMEONE

FUCKING

LOCK

THIS

SHIT

NOW
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Arlos » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Ahhhhh, so when I make edits to clean things up and actually do some light moderation in the forums, I'm being a tyrant.

When I let a stupid argument rage, I get yelled at to step in and moderate posts again....

Which is it, then?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby 10sun » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Leave it alone.

Don't need to net nanny.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby brinstar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Arlos wrote:Ahhhhh, so when I make edits to clean things up and actually do some light moderation in the forums, I'm being a tyrant.

When I let a stupid argument rage, I get yelled at to step in and moderate posts again....

Which is it, then?

-Arlos

1. hop off that horse there mr. mightypants

2. i believe i was perfectly clear when i explained that my problem was with you ADDING YOUR OWN WORDS TO MY POST, not removing mine - which i believe we fucking settled like men

3. i didn't say "moderate posts" i said "lock thread" and there's a big difference. these two are rubbing sand in each other's rave caves in like fifty other threads right now, but this is the only one where their spat has filled an ENTIRE PAGE or more. i click the forum thinking "oh hmm perhaps there'll be some thought-provoking discussion on spiritual matters" and then i'm like "NOPE IT'S JUST RECESS AT THE NT KINDERTARDEN"
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 pm

brinstar wrote:
Arlos wrote:Ahhhhh, so when I make edits to clean things up and actually do some light moderation in the forums, I'm being a tyrant.

Which is it, then?

-Arlos

1. hop off that horse there mr. mightypants

2. i believe i was perfectly clear when i explained that my problem was with you ADDING YOUR OWN WORDS TO MY POST, not removing mine - which i believe we fucking settled like men

3. i didn't say "moderate posts" i said "lock thread" and there's a big difference. these two are rubbing sand in each other's rave caves in like fifty other threads right now, but this is the only one where their spat has filled an ENTIRE PAGE or more. i click the forum thinking "oh hmm perhaps there'll be some thought-provoking discussion on spiritual matters" and then i'm like "NOPE IT'S JUST RECESS AT THE NT KINDERTARDEN"

Post of the month
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 am

Arlos, Drem is following me around in EVERY thread and starting in on his personal attacks AGAIN. I'm not going to "turn the other cheek" anymore. So bottom line is that HE is fucking up every thread AGAIN, disregarding the rules of the NT, disregarding YOUR multiple warnings to him, and is spoiling the pleasurable reading experience of pretty much everybody on the board with his relentless trolling. That's it in a nutshell. He needs to ignore me in his user settings for the sake of everybody. That, or just delete his account and go be a pebble in the shoe of some other message board.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Tikker wrote:how is what Drem's posting any different than your usual garbage?

what drem is doing right now, is the kind of stuff you usually do to everyone else

not even exagerrating

seriously

now you know how much it fucking sucks
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Holy ... Discussion