Faginataka

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Martrae » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:22 pm

Hey, If Nag wants to fight with Taxx, go for it. But it's not necessary to drag in third parties.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Goose_Man » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:26 pm

Lyion wrote:HEAL ME I HAVE AGRO!!!
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:34 pm

Goose_Man wrote:

hahahaha
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:51 pm

Goose_Man wrote:

haha, fucker!
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Insanityfair » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:23 pm

Once again an arguement I had nothing to do with, hadn't posted in and don't even know the person Taxx directed his comment to. :ugh:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:23 pm

Faginataka knows I was right so has to rely to insulting.........someone else other than me? Makes total sense.

What did IF ever do to you? Have you ever spoken a word to her?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Naginataka » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:32 am

Awww. The little hate mongerer invited me into his middle school locker room and I responded in kind and hurt his little feelings and those of his skank.

I'm sooo sooorryy someone corrected me and told me the details of your "relationship".

And to be fair, if she is going to be with Taxx she should get used to public ridicule. Its not like anything new could be said about him directly, everythign has been pretty well established.

But sure taxx, I think the point of this thread for you, as unclear as you are, was to try to prove that you have ever been right in any discussion where I have had the opposite view. I have challenged you to ever show yourself right before. So, pull up the thread where I said I would never play wow. Lets see it. Throw round your internet man chowder and show your woman you arn't the impotent loser on the net you are in real life.
VOTE FOR ME AS WORST PLAYER EVER!

http://www.worstofeq.com

The better the slander the better!!! Make fun of me for saying slander instead of libel!!!
Naginataka
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jirig » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:49 am

OuchyFish wrote:Does anyone on this board actually fight their own battles or do they all depend on buddies to come to their rescue? Just once I would like to see a bitch flamed and not half of the fucking board jump out like redneck boyfriends saying nothing other than your typical "hey you can't like that to her!"

Folks aren't even clever about it either. You have your typical (insert one half of the relationship here) saying one thing then a "yup! yup!" response a minute or so later from (insert other half of relationship here). The variant of this is (insert assclown here) making a statement then, like the perfect echo, (insert fucktard rl friend here) comes in to make it look like.

Let people fight their own battles. There is no NT award for being the "main tank" in flamewars. If anything, it gives the flames/insults/whateverthefuckdramaitisthisweek credibility when you jump so fast to ultra damage control defense mode.

See also: "I have a confession to make" - this is exactly the sentiment we were trying to convey when Vips and I got together for that masterpiece.
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Kramer » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:11 am

such hate. and drama.

i guess you guys should start bidding for Nag and Taxx on your server
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Goose_Man » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:59 am

Jirig wrote:
    OuchyFish wrote:Does anyone on this board actually fight their own battles or do they all depend on buddies to come to their rescue? Just once I would like to see a bitch flamed and not half of the fucking board jump out like redneck boyfriends saying nothing other than your typical "hey you can't like that to her!"

Folks aren't even clever about it either. You have your typical (insert one half of the relationship here) saying one thing then a "yup! yup!" response a minute or so later from (insert other half of relationship here). The variant of this is (insert assclown here) making a statement then, like the perfect echo, (insert fucktard rl friend here) comes in to make it look like.

Let people fight their own battles. There is no NT award for being the "main tank" in flamewars. If anything, it gives the flames/insults/whateverthefuckdramaitisthisweek credibility when you jump so fast to ultra damage control defense mode.

See also: "I have a confession to make" - this is exactly the sentiment we were trying to convey when Vips and I got together for that masterpiece.

Shut up fag
    Goose_Man
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Insanityfair » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:47 pm

Naginataka wrote:And to be fair, if she is going to be with Taxx she should get used to public ridicule. Its not like anything new could be said about him directly, everythign has been pretty well established.

Welcome to over a month ago. It's not that I'm not used to the little flame wars, as seen here, I just don't really respond to it much. I don't know you, and I have nothing to do with any of this "arguement" except that I happen to be here. And I'm aware, this is NT and that's enough.

:rolleyes:
    Insanityfair
    Dictator in Training
    Dictator in Training

Postby Martrae » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:56 pm

Attacking a person not involved in your quarrel is very low rent.
    Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
    Martrae
    Admin Abuse Squad
    Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:21 pm

Like Baltic or Mediterranean?

Anyone else call those two properties nigger town or just us racist rednecks? (Actually I know several black folks that call it nigger town too haw!)

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
    Ouchyfish
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby mofish » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:28 pm

Haha. Taxx randomly attacks women all the time, even called my girlfriend a slut once, a girl he's never had a single interaction with pretty much in his life. And now he gets all high-road when someone does the same shit to him.

Internet misogynist gets a taste of his own medicine, let me cry a river.
    You were right Tikker. We suck.
    mofish
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:48 pm

Yeah, but it's not IF's medicine.
    Martrae
    Admin Abuse Squad
    Admin Abuse Squad

Postby vonkaar » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:09 pm

GLITTER?!?!
    Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
    vonkaar
    Sexy Ass
    Sexy Ass

Postby Jirig » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:06 pm

Goose_Man wrote:
    Jirig wrote:

Shut up fag

Hey Goose, I think Ralf has a nice penis just waiting for you to suck on.

Take your random "cool guy" bullshit and shove it up your tapeworm-ridden asshole.
    Jirig
    NT Froglok
    NT Froglok

Postby Goose_Man » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:55 pm

what?!
    Goose_Man
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:57 pm

Don't make me pull this messageboard over.

Ouchyfish
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Tae-Bo » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:15 pm

dont delete flames plz :(
    Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
    Tae-Bo
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Captain Insano » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:01 pm

Jirig wrote:
    Goose_Man wrote:
    Jirig wrote:

Shut up fag

Hey Goose, I think Ralf has a nice penis just waiting for you to suck on.

Take your random "cool guy" bullshit and shove it up your tapeworm-ridden asshole.

he can't have it...it's currently busy pleasuring your mom's anus there dick-mitten.
    Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
    Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
    Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
    Captain Insano
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Goose_Man » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:21 pm

oh snap~
    Goose_Man
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Captain Insano » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:42 pm

my last flame was totally EXTREME TO THE MAX YAH!
    Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
    Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
    Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
    Captain Insano
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:04 pm

CRAZY ACADEMIC ON HIS PUNK AZZ!!!!!1QQBBQ

Ouchyfish
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Adivina » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:14 pm

Don't fucking attack until I sunder armor 3 times bitches!

/tank /tank
    Donnel wrote:
    Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
    Adivina
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames