fag.boats and fuckers

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

fag.boats and fuckers

Postby racel » Tue May 18, 2004 9:55 pm

disclaimer(s). i'm a nobody. not a high end player. never have been, never will be. i'm not even a good mid.level player. everything i know, i learned by asking and watching. a lot of asking. a lot of watching. i am not an expert. this is all my opinion. feel free to call me a nobody and a noob. i am. i can deal with it. i love eq for what it is. i love eq for what it has given me. that's not dragons. never seen one. that's not lvl sixty.five. never got there. that's not an epic beating stick. don't have it.

begin.

eq will fail because of the players. no, not the top end.game types who get bored w/ it and quit. i mean the lowbie and mid.level types who are playing now.

these players define shit.

shamans don't cann. magicians don't know they have a damage shield spell. druids didn't buy the snare spell. rangers shoot their bows on the pull. nobody assists. enchanters don't mez mobs. if something gets slowed (miracle) it gets slowed at 20% of its health. everyone from the rogue to the cleric breaks mez consistently. asking someone to calm/lull is like asking a blind man to describe what clouds look like.

and worse is that these players have gear. nice gear. every baby.rng has a fungi. every rog.twink has a horn of hsgara. every cleric has 252 wisdom. it's sick.

the faggotry is not because of gear. in fact, it is in spite of it.

the new play.style is zerg. it is the way to go. don't out think the mob. don't beat the game w/ the skills and abilities of your class and/or group. out bazaar it. throw enough twink dps and hp at it and bludgeon it into submission. and then spend ten minutes linking your hot shit in group chat, wasting everyone's time.

i want to scream. i want to slap people around baby.powder.in.hand.pimp.style. i want to say this shit doesn't last. eventually, twink rng, you can't tank two mobs at the same time. eventually, shit.shm, you should probably consider using your slow spell and not your nuke. eventually, crap.tastic druid, you are going to want to med when you are out of mana instead of meleeing and casting damage shield only on yourself. eventually, you captain of the good ship fag.boat wizard, you need to learn that when you nuke on the pull, you will bring that mob to you instantly.

this is why eq will fail. this mass faggotry. nobody has to learn how to play. for every one hundred players, there is one that is worth a fuck. that use to be the ratio only on bards. now i think that is every player.

this is why i don't play twinks. not because it's not fun. it is fun. no, because it is suicide and frustration and aggravation all rolled into one. there can be no end game content attempted like this. and by end game, i mean my end game: kunark. maybe a few velious encounters.

as i see it, there are three types of eq players:

1. hard.core players w/ talent. cong. i just want to see the stuff you do. not loot. not bragging rights. just experience it. once.

2. casual types w/o talent but who realize it and accept it. we aren't good at the game and that's OK. but, we hate life. finally being able to kill things w/ some friends in howling stones is worthy of stories. things like that are fun. things like that are why we play. (ps: me)

3. the rest of the great unwashed. i hate you all and want to get a monk to train you almegest.in.solb.on.naggy.raid.style. for days, you fuckers. for days.

die. please. now. die.

love,

racel.

( *)>
racel
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Metranon » Tue May 18, 2004 11:13 pm

good. rant

and epic and 65 (yes the irony is killing you) is no guarantee of skill...even with a pretty stringent recruiting system we get some people that make you want to "get a monk to train you almegest.in.solb.on.naggy.raid.style. for days, you fuckers. for days. die. please. now. die. "
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Aatrex » Tue May 18, 2004 11:18 pm

Mudflation destroys skill. Sucks.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Drem » Wed May 19, 2004 3:09 am

when i hear that i think immediately of this necromancer named Fields. i couldn't even start to describe how much i hate Fields
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby labbats » Wed May 19, 2004 7:12 am

My idea for a new game is all classes being born with equal items and skill points. This goes on forever, and the only way to get skill ups or gear ups is to maintain certain combos against the mobs that requires either timing or skill or both. Then like an old Nintendo game, the combo thing flashes and gives you those points to spend in town at a guild or whatever.

The problem Racel has is solved and only good players are attracted to the game.
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Atalya » Wed May 19, 2004 7:51 am

that's the way the next kind of PVP battle , BOTB, like type thing should be... Everyone gets put back to like level 65 with a set amount of AA's and all get the same gear. And let the skill and strats determine the winner.

Racel you're definitly hard core high end =p always have been ! always will be! (How's that ranger twink doing =p still remember duoing with you in DL and stuff with Fluffymunster)
Atalya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby The Kizzy » Wed May 19, 2004 7:59 am

make every thing no drop, armor I mean. THen you have to earn your armor instead of buying it in the bazaar
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Vipsindsyg » Wed May 19, 2004 8:03 am

Racel.

( *)>

:oops:
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Re: fag.boats and fuckers

Postby Dylan » Wed May 19, 2004 9:27 am

racel wrote:disclaimer(s). i'm a nobody. not a high end player. never have been, never will be. i'm not even a good mid.level player. everything i know, i learned by asking and watching. a lot of asking. a lot of watching. i am not an expert. this is all my opinion. feel free to call me a nobody and a noob. i am. i can deal with it. i love eq for what it is. i love eq for what it has given me. that's not dragons. never seen one. that's not lvl sixty.five. never got there. that's not an epic beating stick. don't have it.

begin.

eq will fail because of the players. no, not the top end.game types who get bored w/ it and quit. i mean the lowbie and mid.level types who are playing now.

shamans don't cann. magicians don't know they have a damage shield spell. druids didn't buy the snare spell. rangers shoot their bows on the pull. nobody assists. enchanters don't mez mobs. if something gets slowed (miracle) it gets slowed at 20% of its health. everyone from the rogue to the cleric breaks mez consistently. asking someone to calm/lull is like asking a blind man to describe what clouds look like.

and worse is that these players have gear. nice gear. every baby.rng has a fungi. every rog.twink has a horn of hsgara. every cleric has 252 wisdom. it's sick.

the new play.style is zerg. it is the way to go. don't out think the mob. don't beat the game w/ the skills and abilities of your class and/or group. out bazaar it. throw enough twink dps and hp at it and bludgeon it into submission. and then spend ten minutes linking your hot shit in group chat, wasting everyone's time.

i want to scream. i want to slap people around baby.powder.in.hand.pimp.style. i want to say this shit doesn't last. eventually, twink rng, you can't tank two mobs at the same time. eventually, shit.shm, you should probably consider using your slow spell and not your nuke. eventually, crap.tastic druid, you are going to want to med when you are out of mana instead of meleeing and casting damage shield only on yourself. eventually, you captain of the good ship fag.boat wizard, you need to learn that when you nuke on the pull, you will bring that mob to you instantly.

this is why eq will fail. this mass faggotry. nobody has to learn how to play. for every one hundred players, there is one that is worth a fuck. that use to be the ratio only on bards. now i think that is every player.

this is why i don't play twinks. not because it's not fun. it is fun. no, because it is suicide and frustration and aggravation all rolled into one. there can be no end game content attempted like this. and by end game, i mean my end game: kunark. maybe a few velious encounters.

1. hard.core players w/ talent. cong. i just want to see the stuff you do. not loot. not bragging rights. just experience it. once.

2. casual types w/o talent but who realize it and accept it. we aren't good at the game and that's OK. but, we hate life. finally being able to kill things w/ some friends in howling stones is worthy of stories. things like that are fun. things like that are why we play. (ps: me)

3. the rest of the great unwashed. i hate you all and want to get a monk to train you almegest.in.solb.on.naggy.raid.style. for days, you fuckers. for days.

die. please. now. die.

love,

racel.

( *)>

Shit son, I didn't even make it past your first paragraph, get your fucking space bar fixed you piece.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Donnel » Wed May 19, 2004 9:49 am

Nice rant and I agree wholeheartedly. There are just too many idiots running around with mommy or daddy's credit card, a bank full of bought platinum, and 6 hours to kill after school.

btw Racel, my guild is currently raiding Velious and Luclin as often as we can, so if you want to see some of these things.. once... like you said, you should come along sometime.

Our raids are open to any guests, though we have a DKP system for loot. Everyone (including guests) earn DKP and our database is public access. Though this may not sound fair to some, we had a guest just last night loot http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=7924 with points she had earned while raiding with us. Stop by our website for more info.
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?384300">Treston</a>
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Wed May 19, 2004 9:56 am

/agree

See far too many no clue players. Actually I blame temp. Makes it too easy to level and not learn any skills.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Goose_Man » Wed May 19, 2004 11:06 am

great rant i couldnt agree more
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Captain Insano » Wed May 19, 2004 2:39 pm

this rant has encouraged me to PA.com acquire about 1 million plat and bring the glory of the unwashed ass twink monk back to the nameless. thx us kindly sires.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby 10sun » Wed May 19, 2004 3:01 pm

So I'm not hardcore, that means I am talentless? I am hurt Racel. For these crimes, you must raise my jewelcraft skill to 250.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Apoco1 » Wed May 19, 2004 3:29 pm

nice to see you again racel...i agree with you. that is why i quit so long ago and gave away my account. come back and play for 2 months then think "NOW i remember why i quit..."

btw this is an old guildie from HoM~

it was stupid people that got my enchanter killed approx. 75 times before level 30 (that and i would goof off...)
-Life -- Still a poor substitute for video games
-Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all of its students

click
Apoco1
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby DangerPaul » Wed May 19, 2004 4:18 pm

Johnn of War wrote:
racel wrote:disclaimer(s). i'm a nobody. not a high end player. never have been, never will be. i'm not even a good mid.level player. everything i know, i learned by asking and watching. a lot of asking. a lot of watching. i am not an expert. this is all my opinion. feel free to call me a nobody and a noob. i am. i can deal with it. i love eq for what it is. i love eq for what it has given me. that's not dragons. never seen one. that's not lvl sixty.five. never got there. that's not an epic beating stick. don't have it.

begin.

die. please. now. die.

love,

racel.

( *)>

Shit son, I didn't even make it past your first paragraph, get your fucking space bar fixed you piece.

First off its not son, its maam. Second, Racel is > you in EQ in every way imaginable. Third, shut the fuck up you stupid mother fucker.

ps
that is every reason I had when I quit EQ, good rant my <3
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Wed May 19, 2004 4:27 pm

penguin
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby 10sun » Wed May 19, 2004 4:50 pm

Reminds me that we are going to need to kill some dragons in West Wastes for fun sometime as well.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Dylan » Wed May 19, 2004 5:45 pm

Gniltunmai wrote:
Johnn of War wrote:

begin.

die. please. now. die.

love,

racel.

( *)>

First off its not son, its maam. Second, Racel is > you in EQ in every way imaginable. Third, shut the fuck up you stupid mother fucker.

ps
that is every reason I had when I quit EQ, good rant my <3

Oh, its a woman, no wonder this rant is so uneducated. Btw Ralf, that wins.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jazequah » Wed May 19, 2004 6:48 pm

haha Racel :twisted: . nice rant
Jazequah
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

k

Postby Gaazy » Wed May 19, 2004 7:02 pm

penguins > you

oh and its the SHIFT key that isnt being used, not the spacebar, you tool
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Wed May 19, 2004 10:43 pm

Its sad, but the main method I use of ranking players I don't know is by their guild.

If I don't know you or your guild, you get one chance of grouping with me. Fail it, and you don't get back in.

I'd like to think I play a good shaman, but that doesn't mean I have to carry other players. I'll tell em what they are doing wrong, and how to fix it.
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Aatrex » Wed May 19, 2004 11:32 pm

I remember when you kicked me out of all your groups Kumho ;\

btw your sig owns all -- Is that a bloodstained tunic?!
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Kalavas » Thu May 20, 2004 12:27 am

KumhoSpearbear wrote:Its sad, but the main method I use of ranking players I don't know is by their guild.

If I don't know you or your guild, you get one chance of grouping with me. Fail it, and you don't get back in.

This is what I mainly do when looking for pickups for LDoN and shit. IMO you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep.
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Dylan » Thu May 20, 2004 9:22 am

I do the same thing, I don't care about peoples attitudes in groups, if I did I would be one hell of a hippocrite (sp sigh) all I care about is that they are doing their job in a speedy fashion.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Next

Return to Rants and Flames