War Dragon, what the fuck?!

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Naginataka » Sat May 22, 2004 3:43 pm

Kalavas wrote:And really how long does it take to check crushbone AND blackburrow?

Track doesn't pick up corpses so I would have to run to the slave pits and look, run to the elite ledge and look, etc etc etc. He could be anywhere naked.
VOTE FOR ME AS WORST PLAYER EVER!

http://www.worstofeq.com

The better the slander the better!!! Make fun of me for saying slander instead of libel!!!
Naginataka
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Kalavas » Sat May 22, 2004 9:09 pm

Naginataka wrote:
Kalavas wrote:And really how long does it take to check crushbone AND blackburrow?

Track doesn't pick up corpses so I would have to run to the slave pits and look, run to the elite ledge and look, etc etc etc. He could be anywhere naked.

Support your local tinkererer! Buy a Necrotic Divining Device!

enjoying working on Uqua at the moment

This made me laugh.

Hehe, damned if I didn't enjoy the Barxt fight last night.
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Kalavas » Fri May 28, 2004 5:13 am

Whats really funny, is when someone you kind of knows sees a post made under the name of one of your other characters, tries to dob you in to your guild on your own guild forums, then complains to you on another character that s/he got flamed on your guild boards.

http://www.namelesstavern.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1128

This post is strickly to PON's drood who posted the above post.
By assumption, I believe this is just his personal opinion unless I am told otherwise.

If like you said you known the spawn time of AoW, then by now you should have figure out what our strategy is. WD has no obligation to explain to anyone how we want to fight AoW, and we do not OWN you any explanation. However, I will not go mindlessly and start flaming someone or some guild when I can¡¦t confirm their intention or motivation. I would like to suggest that next time you want to start flaming a guild, please make sure you understand what you are doing.

Lastly I do not appreciate your post, or the way you criticize WD.

It¡¦s a pity that when the wise seek the peace, there always some mindless people out there that disturb it.

Aeolucia, you're an idiot. Last line is especially ironic. Liked that.

Lots of love XILIKRENE
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Naginataka » Fri May 28, 2004 5:30 am

She has been very defensive about all the horrible things WD does since she joined.

The better the slander the better!!! Make fun of me for saying slander instead of libel!!!
Naginataka
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Kalavas » Fri May 28, 2004 5:43 am

Hi Nagi, hows CoH going?
In Soviet Russia, the Gnome punts YOU!
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Naginataka » Fri May 28, 2004 8:09 am

Not bad except the 2 chars I really played were beat down with the nerf stick. One for a completely unknown reason. Really noone has a clue why they made the change. Changed a power so that you can regen full hp in 1 minute, and took away its 15% bonus to endurance regen (mana).

Haven't gotten to play since the patch 2 days ago, so we will see how the nerf stick feels tonight or maybe tomorrow. No baby sitter Friday- Tues so ITS MR MOM!!!

Naginataka
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

HEY GUESS WHAT....

Postby someone » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:48 pm

Welcome War Dragon to Plane Of Time. So all you flamers ... PTTF
someone
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Shadowmare » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:23 pm

/golf clap
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Sorina S » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:25 pm

HOHO now KE has competition for T1 lewtz~ gogo Sobrina Ring of Force la~ Ccc ^,~
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Evermore » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:34 pm

Shadowmare wrote:/golf clap

/agree
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Re: HEY GUESS WHAT....

Postby Dragons » Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:37 am

someone wrote:Welcome War Dragon to Plane Of Time. So all you flamers ... PTTF

Now try killing a tier 4 god with less then 100 people. /clap
Dragons
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Kalavas » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:04 pm

Dragons wrote:

You know, whenever I think of war dragon raiding, the "CCH agent sinzan" video always comes to mind.
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Naginataka » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:30 pm

Dragons wrote:

They will soon. The level cap is goin up.

Naginataka
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Selenia » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:56 am

Naginataka wrote:
Dragons wrote:

They will soon. The level cap is goin up.

Seems they already done it ... 80 ppl kill AOW in 12min
Selenia
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Kalavas » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:11 am

Dragons, did you mean tier 4 or phase 4?
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Riddek » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:22 am

Grats War Dragon ...... hope we get to see some drama we cant read caused between you and KE ~

P.S. Dragons, since you got invited when Quarm was farm status maybe you shouldn't offer an opinion on potime difficulty :P
Riddek
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Dragons » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:27 pm

Tier 4. aka Fennin, Xeg etc.
Dragons
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Kalavas » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:54 pm

Oh right, when I read that I assumed you meant phase 4. Is it even possible to get more than 72 people into TimeB ?
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

AoW

Postby Malluas » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:08 pm

i was around for the first AoW kill. It was a "try it out" (try to beat it see what you can do against it) raid and after a couple times LoS got it down to their own guild. And the 3 raids i went on for that we still tried different types of strats on it until we found something that worked.

I just remember Vulak being zerged to death then the next day, he was removed.

Its a little bit different from Zerging every mob constantly than tryin it the first time. Eventhen i have yet to see LoS, SoS (when around), Paragons, Sactuary, Euphoria Remedy etc, all go with 80 people to kill something that even if you sucked could be easily killed with 40 or less.

Granted i don't kno how it is now in PoP or GoD but from what i hear its not crazy hard like Tormax or AoW used to be a few years ago.

I still can't see how the hell zerg guilds could keep people connected to the game with all the damn lag and LDs. I guess that takes some skill or luck heh
Malluas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby lauranthala » Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:34 pm

Is it even possible to get more than 72 people into TimeB ?

Nope. In that sense, Time progression is on a fairly level playing field for all guilds. While many may not use the full 72 spots every night, nobody can be accused of zerging it with 100+. Of course, now that I say that I just thought of a way you could exploit that a bit, but I'll shut up. I'm sure they'll figure it out soon enough.
Huntress Lauranthala Starwind
Warder of Tunare
Forest Stalker of Euphoria
lauranthala
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Nolequen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:04 am

lauranthala wrote:
Is it even possible to get more than 72 people into TimeB ?

Nope. In that sense, Time progression is on a fairly level playing field for all guilds. While many may not use the full 72 spots every night, nobody can be accused of zerging it with 100+. Of course, now that I say that I just thought of a way you could exploit that a bit, but I'll shut up. I'm sure they'll figure it out soon enough.

Nah, cause you would have to do it with 71 people in the zone and the hassle of kicking people out of groups (cause your anchor person would have to be in the group with the dead raider) would be more of a pain than just having a rez cleric hide from AoEs, etc.
Nolequen
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Phantomfist » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:29 am

P
.S. Dragons, since you got invited when Quarm was farm status maybe you shouldn't offer an opinion on potime difficulty :P

Feel the :flamethrower: :elefant:

Nicely done.
Phantomfist
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Will people ever understand......

Postby someone » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:32 am

Why do people think there are 90+ people in a zone when a raid target is being killed.

1 ) They think the mob's are being zerged down.

2 ) There are alot of people / twinks that still need flags for Plane of Time.

Notice why War Dragon hasn't zoned into Time yet. Simply the guild is different from other guilds. Most guilds say well if you miss raid reflagging to bad. The guild try's to be fair to everyone and give all a chance to zone into Time the first time together.

If you think killing Avatar of Water all 90+ people that are there are actually doing something your wrong. All people would not have time even to assist and hit a mob because it would be dead so fast. So really you have 50+ people that are the main force and the rest are pretty much just sitting around trying to help out but most times people just sit idle waiting to hail npc.

Same with Fen Ro you have 1 warrior tanking the mob. And Clerics healing him. 1-2 Monk's helps position mob's back to wall. Once in place Monk stops pushing. Then once orders are given rangers and wizards are allowed to assist mob. By only shooting arrows and nuking. NOT zerging because zerging will overtaunt mob and Fuck everything up. Orders are given to attack and then not to attack and so on. So where does that leave most of the raid force? Bards standing behind clerics playing mana song. Necros feeding Clerics mana. Straight mele just watch the show. Of course there are backup tanks and stuff but Main tank rarely never down.

Think can zerg Rathe Council... Gather 100 of ur finest and pull all 12 ( AT THE SAME TIME AND THROW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AT IT - Define Zerg -) and see how far you will get......

I think since the Dx.9 patch sony purposely put in the mob in wall bug. Why do this. Well weaker guilds could pin mobs in a corner and just let everyone use max force and just pummel the boss or whatever you are killing in the corner.

PS : Why guilds spy with anon on. /guildstatus is a wonderful thing when people hide anon. To bad it don't work in this forum :P. WE know The First Seal spied on US when we did Avatar of Water after we lost the roll to PON... To see how we do the event. Well success if you want on AOW just listen to your guildleaders tactics and follow his orders easy enough.

HELP I HAVE AGROED THE CLP MONSTER -1000 CLP....
someone
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby someone » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:16 am

Sorina S wrote:HOHO now KE has competition for T1 lewtz~ gogo Sobrina Ring of Force la~ Ccc ^,~

Sobrina already t1 loots

/who all Sobrina

[65 Overlord] Sobrina (Half Elf) <Kylin Eyes> <-- Last time I saw....
someone
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Nolequen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:32 pm

someone wrote:
Sorina S wrote:HOHO now KE has competition for T1 lewtz~ gogo Sobrina Ring of Force la~ Ccc ^,~

Sobrina already t1 loots

/who all Sobrina

[65 Overlord] Sobrina (Half Elf) <Kylin Eyes> <-- Last time I saw....

Long story, but no. Sobrina never fought in Time with KE and is no longer guilded with KE.
Nolequen
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames