War Dragon, what the fuck?!

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Fadany Stargazer » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:05 pm

yep last time i have seen sobrina with KE nice to see her posting against KE. not very happy with that but if she wants to be a guild jumper heh. let her. as for others out there im sure WD earned their way to Time its just not their turn to go in. 2 guild can be fine farming time 3 guild wow just way to much. its a 3 day a week cycle. too long in between like i said in my other post no guild can progress any faster past time into GoD unless their guys have EP and time gear the GoD mobs just hit to freeaking hard and the GoDs just wow i never see anything like it. Mass CR i tell ya. as for you guys makeing time congrates im happy for you. just saying 3 guilds raiding time is just way to much for 1 server we all know that as of now. look at what its causeing. although everyone wants in time. i lovbe it there. have fun play nice. and so what its a game but if you guys wanna progress let the other have their time there and farm then you guys will have it. other wise we will have about 5 guild farming time and well there is no way anyone will do anything. because i see decade moving up and FoF is moveing up fast too right behind them. peace all have fun remember have fun.
Fadany Stargazer
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Dylan » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:15 am

They wrote:Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:32 pm

You wrote:Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:05 pm

You win at life
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:40 am

Fadany Stargazer wrote:yep last time i have seen sobrina with KE nice to see her posting against KE. not very happy with that but if she wants to be a guild jumper heh. let her. as for others out there im sure WD earned their way to Time its just not their turn to go in. 2 guild can be fine farming time 3 guild wow just way to much. its a 3 day a week cycle. too long in between like i said in my other post no guild can progress any faster past time into GoD unless their guys have EP and time gear the GoD mobs just hit to freeaking hard and the GoDs just wow i never see anything like it. Mass CR i tell ya. as for you guys makeing time congrates im happy for you. just saying 3 guilds raiding time is just way to much for 1 server we all know that as of now. look at what its causeing. although everyone wants in time. i lovbe it there. have fun play nice. and so what its a game but if you guys wanna progress let the other have their time there and farm then you guys will have it. other wise we will have about 5 guild farming time and well there is no way anyone will do anything. because i see decade moving up and FoF is moveing up fast too right behind them. peace all have fun remember have fun.

did not read
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Dylan » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:01 pm

I got about a sentence in then decided to make fun of him/her/it bumping an old thread.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Fadany Stargazer » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:27 pm

well posting an old tread because im in the navy and i never get my words in until i get back off the ship at that time i was on the ship so i get back and i post no biggie.

[/quote]I got about a sentence in then decided to make fun of him/her/it bumping an old thread.

but still sorry hadt to get my words in and im not to fond of WD
Fadany Stargazer
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Treehorn » Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:09 pm

I don't mind people bumping old threads so much, especially when they only get a chance to catch up and respond every once in a while, but just looking at that wad of words hurt my brain.

why h8 paragraphs sir?~
Treehorn
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:55 pm

no shit

ever hear of the enter key?
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:26 pm

brinstar wrote:no shit

ever hear of the enter key?

I'd prefer he press the "thermonuclear meltdown" key. It would save us all from any of his future posting attrocities.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Dylan » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:24 pm

Decon 6 thermonuclear meltdown f00
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:25 pm

Defcon.. owned myself
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:13 am

computers should have an AI and a pain button for when they piss me off.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames