Hello and Hearty Fuck You Cox Cable!

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Hello and Hearty Fuck You Cox Cable!

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:27 am

Someone splain to me why I'm paying 200 bucks a month to have a dedicated full T1 at the house that is supposed to have a dedicated line to the demarc with full guaranteed quality of service, that goes down for two fucking days? !

Basically I found out that after two days without internadz that most of my neighbors who are paying for basic cable internet were also down too. Which means as far as I can tell that Cox lied to me about me having a dedicated line and I'm on the same pipe as all the other people around me.

While I'm faster basically for the extra 160 a month all I'm getting is guaranteed quality of service and really nothing more.

For the life of me I cannot understand why cable companies still have a monopoly on internet access.

Why hasn't someone come along with satellites yet and just destroyed these fucking fagmasters?

If I was magically given the ability to force-choke just one person...I would use that on the CEO of fucking Cox Cable right now. I would also probably kick him/her right in the nads...or if it is a girl in her yum-yum. I would probably do this before the force-choke because there is no point in kicking a dead person in the nads/yum-yum. It's about as effective as shooting a werewolf with garlic tipped bullets, ie: just plain stupid. Everyone knows you have to melt down your mom's silver and fashion it by hand into bullets to kills werewolves.

Feel free to discuss killing werewolves or cox cable in this thread. Either topic makes me angstyier than a mutherfucker.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby mofish » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:09 am

Werewolves arent even evil, football players are.

And the satellite thing is around for remote areas, the problem is the upstream. Dial-up ftw.
You were right Tikker. We suck.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Return to Rants and Flames