Let me be the first to say...

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Let me be the first to say...

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Kanye West fucking sucks... and is really overhyped.

Besides being a next to illiterate, non english speaking turd with corn chunks he is a pretentious annoying bastard.

You listen to everyone talk and you'd think this guy was the black jesus who is here to save hip hop.

Well, if you are smart you'll listen to me talk...

and I'm saying he's a no talent ass clown.

I have heard people compare Kanye to fucking Tupac, Jay Z and all these really talented artists who have tons of albums and albums which have more than one or two decent songs on them.

WTF has Kanye done thats so godamn special? What, "Jesus Walks"? Ok not bad. That fucking cover song for Ray Charles... "Golddigger". Not that hard... take a famous song, add bassbeat. Big deal. Anything else? No, yah thats right I hear crickets chirping.

I'm so sick of listening to MTV and the labels push these shitty fucking artists down the retarded masses throats. I turned on the radio this weekend and all I heard on every station was some boring, appeal to the masses, safe, ClearChannel approved playlist spinning out the same regurgitated crap from today's modern one-hit-wonder Rap and R&B artists.

Newsflash: The last time R&B was popular, I was at my 7th grade dance listening to Boi'z 2 Menz. The only good hip hop music in the last 3 years has been pretty much released by 50 cent with a smattering of Jay Z. Everything besides that sounds like low-rent nigger jive produced on a thousand dollar 4-track with fisher price microphone.

I got so annoyed I think I'm going to hire Randy Macho Man Savage to bust in on some of these big recording companies or MTV's corporate offices and start laying down the choke-slams with extreme prejudice.

How long can this last? These fucking labels HAVE to be losing their godamn asses by now. 13 year olds can only buy so many CD's. I talk to people in their mid to late 20's and no one is buying off on any of this crap. Now, I'm sure it doesn't help that I teach everyone I can how to steal all the music in the world for 10 bucks a month, but I digress...

If I were in charge of the music biz, which I should be anyways, I think I would start by canceling Kanye West and MTV's super-pissmeoff-annoying show "Room Raiders" with the business end of a MAC-10.

In conclusion, don't buy Kanye West albums. You're perpetuating the holocost of the modern music scene. If for some reason you feel extremely compelled to buy a CD, just be a man and steal it off the internet and damn those faggots at the RIAA!
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Let me be the first to say...

Postby brinstar » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:35 pm

captain_insano wrote:Tupac, Jay Z and all these really talented artists

credibility shot, stopped reading ;)
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:41 pm

The record companies are cleaning up because the niggers don't buy them, they just shoplift them causing the stores to order more.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Arlos » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:59 pm

Ralf, you should get a Sirius Satellite Radio system. > 100 channels of completely uncut music/news/talk/comedy. They've got a channel for just about every kind of music, pretty much. I got one of those systems for xmas, and I haven't listened to normal radio since.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Goose_Man » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:59 am

brinstar wrote:

You're a fucking clueless idiot if you think these guys didn't have talent, and talent in large quantity.

Im not saying you have to like their music (I don't) but I give them credit where credit is due.

But I forgot your band has made it big and you are a music guru.
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:34 am

Goose_Man wrote:
brinstar wrote:

But I forgot your band has made it big and you are a music guru.

hahah... lol irl. that was some damn good ownage.

arlos... Hopefully will have Siruis in about two months when the new head unit gets put in my car.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gaazy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:24 am

I would buy sirius just for the uncut Howard Stern show 24 hours around @
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Ouchyfish » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:41 am

wtf good is stern on radio...wow you get to listen to this:

"oh man I'd like to...you know what I'd like to do to you? oh man you have got such a perfect body you know that? what I could do to that body. Let me see the--yeah turn around oh yeah look at that ass"

without the benefit of actually getting to see whatever slut was on his show that day? No thanks.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:19 am

Why do people like him anyway?

He sounds like a big retard to me.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jimmy Durante » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:27 am

I don't see the appeal either :dunno:
Jimmy Durante
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Zanchief » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:31 am

Ouchyfish wrote:The record companies are cleaning up because the niggers don't buy them, they just shoplift them causing the stores to order more.

Yep, your a rational person without hatred or racism. Please, go on and explain to me why your not a useless piece of shit?
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Ouchyfish » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:33 am

Zanchief Returns wrote:
Ouchyfish wrote:The record companies are cleaning up because the niggers don't buy them, they just shoplift them causing the stores to order more.

Yep, your a rational person without hatred or racism. Please, go on and explain to me why your not a useless piece of shit?

As I have stated time and time again for your stupid motherfucking canadian pile of dog crap ass, niggers come in all colors/races.

Now kindly suck my cock and when you're done get the fuck out.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanchief » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:45 am

Ouchyfish wrote:
Zanchief Returns wrote:
Ouchyfish wrote:The record companies are cleaning up because the African American don't buy them, they just shoplift them causing the stores to order more.

As I have stated time and time again for your stupid motherfucking canadian pile of dog crap ass, African American come in all colors/races.

Now kindly suck my cock and when you're done get the fuck out.

You're the reason people invited torture.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Ouchyfish » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:49 am

Hold up zan--theres a fucking filter changing my n word.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ouchyfish » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:50 am

What i said at the top was the n word, not african american--fuck this board

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:51 am

We cant say nigger?
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:52 am

haha nope
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Aatrex » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:55 am

Cool, maybe they can change honkey to European-American since they are so sensitive.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Ouchyfish » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:56 am

Yeah and it caused a serious problem above. I said that the n-words were shoplifting them, not african americans. There's a distinct and VERY important difference.

Just ask Chris Rock.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Diekan » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:56 am

Golddigger is one of the worst songs in hiphop...
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:57 am

no you have to be l337 like me: n1gg@h or n1gg3r

see what I did there?

but anyways back on topic. Now I'm 27 years of ripe old age. Maybe I'm getting really old really fast but there is just no buzz anymore regarding music. None of my peers older or younger get excited about anything they hear on the radio/tv etc. I mean their is the occasional decent song but where have all the good bands gone? I mean even rap and r&b which I am increasingly bored with mostly have suck artists.

I hope the labels are losing billions.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:00 am

Labels aren't seeking talent anymore. They're looking for good looks that can sell Coke or Nike.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:41 am

Diekan wrote:Labels aren't seeking talent anymore. They're looking for good looks that can sell Coke or Nike.

The blacks should be good at selling coke, it's nearly the same as crack.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:16 pm

Word filter owns you. I've had enough kiddie racism, so deal with it. I may change Honkey to Flink, though. Hmm, the possibilities.

On the Kanye deal, he's controversial and a heavy W basher, both things that sell and get him a lot of free publicity. I don't listen to Hip Hop but his marketing has been wise and free.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Susvain » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:55 pm

The song Through the wire is very good too
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Next

Return to Rants and Flames