Hey did you~

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Hey did you~

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:44 am

Say a prayer for Jill today. No BS here boyz, she's still alive, please pray for her safe return. Thanks~All kdding aside, the power of prayer is awsome.

SS~
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:46 am

So is the power of an education. Pray for one of those while you're at it.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Mop » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:56 am

No I didnt

I dont fucking ask you if you told ppl that god isnt fucking real did I ?

Did I ask you to forgive a jew for killing jesus did I ?

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking attention seeker. You know exactly what this thread is going to start and you are posting to just to start it.

I hope you get the clap in the next few days and usher is singing the fucking back ground let it burn.

SEACREST OUT !
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:02 am

Thank you! Now I can pass this ankle biter off on you for a while.

There, Sorina, Mop just fucked with you. Bother him.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:21 am

heh, a fucking Moderator. You doubt my intention? You doubt my conviction? You are an ignorant human being Mop. You never read what I wrote you read into it what you thought it meant. And you are fucking blind.

I'm no zealot, I'm no crazy, lives in a closet Jesus freak...you fucking asshole. I don't ask you what you think on the matter I don't care. I'm askin you to pray, choose your God I don't care...I don't ask this in jest, I expect nothing less than pure spirit. Pray with me Mop, if you can't find it in your being to do that, then STFU.

Some of us can do it, we don't need you, we wish you would come along. Won't you? C'mon, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't make you one political way or another, just do it. It really feels good, and we hope, it really works.

Try it Mop, in your own way. God bless~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:22 am

IM praying now, c'mon people it easy lets do it now
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Phlegm » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:22 am

She's still alive? I thought the deadline passed already.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:27 am

I thank you that got it, it wasn't that hard was it? If you belive, even a little bit, you need to pray. Every day...do it, it works, you'll see.
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:34 am

Ouchyfish wrote:So is the power of an education. Pray for one of those while you're at it.

Oh shit, as an aside Fish I have an MSW from BU...I would have gotten my PHd but I just couldnt stand writing about smartass people like you. Ah well, my bad~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Thon » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:13 am

sorina wrote:I'm no zealot, I'm no crazy, lives in a closet Jesus freak...you fucking asshole. I don't ask you what you think on the matter I don't care. I'm askin you to pray, choose your God I don't care...I don't ask this in jest, I expect nothing less than pure spirit. Pray with me Mop, if you can't find it in your being to do that, then STFU.

STFU and pray, rofl

Gandhi wrote:I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Lyion wrote:Unfortunately, Arabs are notorious cowards and these are people who are easily knuckled under.
Thon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:33 am

Thon wrote:
sorina wrote:I'm no zealot, I'm no crazy, lives in a closet Jesus freak...you fucking asshole. I don't ask you what you think on the matter I don't care. I'm askin you to pray, choose your God I don't care...I don't ask this in jest, I expect nothing less than pure spirit. Pray with me Mop, if you can't find it in your being to do that, then STFU.

STFU and pray, rofl

Gandhi wrote:I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Thon it's really impolite to soundbyte Gandhi. Really mate, whats your point here? Do you think Gandhi would not agree with me in principle? Who knows, all my heros are dead. All your heroes are poking sticks in the dark.

Do you really laugh while I pray? I know you dont. It's easy man, it doesn't cost you anything. Try it, it feels good, it feels right...do it.
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:35 am

That wasan't so hard was it?
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Darcler » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:46 am

Prayer is conversing with God.
More or less, if you pray, you follow God's teachings.
I'm not too sure God would like you calling people names and cursing, you think?

You are very Mindia in tone, not saying anything against you. Just pointing out an observation.
He would ask us to believe, to convert into his faith. But he's going on about F this and F you for not being with me and F that because it is something my church says is bad and that's good enough for me!

Besides, you know, if you have read here for at least 5...nay..2 minutes, what the overall vibe here is.
F blacks, let's get some hookers and smoke a bowl out of their skull when we're done with them.
Not very Christian or religious, I would say. So, after the 2 minutes of reading, you would know that asking anyone to pray for anyone, be it serious or not, would get a riot going. And then when all doesnt go the way you wanted, you go on about it, almost e-forcing us and taunting us to pray.
Please stop trolling in the CA forum. It belongs in EE where no one gives a damn.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:34 am

Seriously. It's one thing to want to convert people. Hey go team or whatever. It's another to taunt people with your faith full well knowing that people will not accept it and will be angered by it. That's worse than taking the lord's name in vain. Now you're making God annoying and people are starting to dread hearing his name.

I'm not much of a follower of current events as I'm too wrapped up in my tiny little existance to pay attention to politics and international news so go ahead and cut me down about that if you want, but people like you are what makes religion such a drag. A bunch of robotic sounding lunatics who throw logic out the window and think that putting your hands together quietly in the dark saved a person's life. Plenty of people have died prematurely who have had lots more people pray for them than this retard. Then again, inc generic Christian answer to everything. "God works in mysterious ways" and "It's all a part of God's plan".
Jay

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:41 am

Darcler wrote:Prayer is conversing with God.
More or less, if you pray, you follow God's teachings.
I'm not too sure God would like you calling people names and cursing, you think?

You are very Mindia in tone, not saying anything against you. Just pointing out an observation.
He would ask us to believe, to convert into his faith. But he's going on about F this and F you for not being with me and F that because it is something my church says is bad and that's good enough for me!

Besides, you know, if you have read here for at least 5...nay..2 minutes, what the overall vibe here is.
F blacks, let's get some hookers and smoke a bowl out of their skull when we're done with them.
Not very Christian or religious, I would say. So, after the 2 minutes of reading, you would know that asking anyone to pray for anyone, be it serious or not, would get a riot going. And then when all doesnt go the way you wanted, you go on about it, almost e-forcing us and taunting us to pray.
Please stop trolling in the CA forum. It belongs in EE where no one gives a damn.

Yes righto Darc, like you even have a clue. I've read here for say the last 5 years. If Im in non compliance with yer rules, ban my ass. Read my post, I don't berate the general public, damn. All I asked for was a prayer, and that happenened in spite of you and others.

No worries, but I find this statement very curious "Please stop trolling in the CA forum"

You know as Forrest Gump was want to say, stupid is as stuipid does. You want to berate me for something that makes you personally feel uncomfortable. Thats fine, as it your right. But may I be so bold as to suggest that "It belongs in EE where no one gives a damn" is incorrect.

First off I wouldnt post such things in a forum that would be passed over. Secondly I wouldn't make statements that I did not belive in and thirdly I won't let my detractors get the better of me wthout a fight. You have a problem with that?

I asked for something really simple...I didnt demand it, I didnt ask anyone to convey it, all I said was pray with me...and you're so uptight about it. That's sad man...okay, do yer worst, ban me whatever. It's your loss, ask Lyion, he knows. I mean you no harm, but I will speak my mind. If you cant deal, ban me. Seruiously I have nothing useful to say to you guys anyways, so squelch me...do it, the only reason I bitch at you is because there's another way. Ces't la vie~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Darcler » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:47 am

Cong on 5 years. Then you would know how "pray with me, you need to do it" would be taken.
Why go up in arms and defend yourself when you KNOW the response would be like this?

I'm not being uptight. Really, I'm not. I'm honestly trying to get an answer from you without a big e-peen post.
You know they are like this, why post and then get defensive?
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:11 am

Yea Darc, I know, but I don't give a fuck. What I asked for was simple, pure, no pretense, I didn't ask anyone to write it all down. It's very simple really, a simple test of faith. Do you think they passed or failed that test? Yeah I know very well Darc I've posted imflamitory shit here for eons...you know, sometimes, they get it. So don't put me off with your depressing outcomes...I know the risks, heh I couldn't care less what you think of me.

It's no troll mate, I mean this...let's say a prayer, it ain't gonna kill ya, nobody gonna say yer a fag...I belive if enogh people do it, it can make a difference. If you have evidence to prove me wrong lets see see...if not, won't kill ya to say a prayer Darcler, might be good.

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Darcler » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:19 am

People can say I am a fag, because I am :dunno:

I'm not trying to "put you off" with whatever depressing outcome. It was an honest question, like yours. Pure, simple, no pretense.

I'm happy that you believe it would make a difference. I, on the other hand, do not. It isnt like some phone-a-thon where if enough people do it, God will go "Well all right, there ya go". Things will happen as they do, with or without our doing anything. It's already been determined by one power or another.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Sorina S » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:45 am

Yeah, sorry I wasted your time.

SS!
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Darcler » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:48 am

No waste. I cant sleep. What's your excuse for being up at this ungodly hour?
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Diekan » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:03 am

Hey mangina - I prayed for two things - one that a lie spewing journalist get what she deserve - and two - that you get run down by a Mac truck!

Hopefully - I'll at least get 1 for 2.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby brinstar » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:20 am

Darcler wrote:People can say I am a fag, because I am :dunno:

I'm not trying to "put you off" with whatever depressing outcome. It was an honest question, like yours. Pure, simple, no pretense.

I'm happy that you believe it would make a difference. I, on the other hand, do not. It isnt like some phone-a-thon where if enough people do it, God will go "Well all right, there ya go". Things will happen as they do, with or without our doing anything. It's already been determined by one power or another.

i'd phone-a-thon but he won't give me his number :(
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Eldred » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:33 am

I'll pray for that stupid cunt rag, as soon as Sorina comes and licks the shit out of my brown eye.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby mofish » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:07 am

Sorina S wrote:heh, a fucking Moderator. You doubt my intention? You doubt my conviction? You are an ignorant human being Mop. You never read what I wrote you read into it what you thought it meant. And you are fucking blind.

I'm no zealot, I'm no crazy, lives in a closet Jesus freak...you fucking asshole. I don't ask you what you think on the matter I don't care. I'm askin you to pray, choose your God I don't care...I don't ask this in jest, I expect nothing less than pure spirit. Pray with me Mop, if you can't find it in your being to do that, then STFU.

Some of us can do it, we don't need you, we wish you would come along. Won't you? C'mon, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't make you one political way or another, just do it. It really feels good, and we hope, it really works.

Try it Mop, in your own way. God bless~

Does anything you say ever make any sense at all? Just shut the fuck up. Please.

Everyone, let's pray Sorina loses internet access forever. Amen.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gidan » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:35 am

Sorina S wrote:Yea Darc, I know, but I don't give a fuck. What I asked for was simple, pure, no pretense, I didn't ask anyone to write it all down. It's very simple really, a simple test of faith. Do you think they passed or failed that test? Yeah I know very well Darc I've posted imflamitory shit here for eons...you know, sometimes, they get it. So don't put me off with your depressing outcomes...I know the risks, heh I couldn't care less what you think of me.

It's no troll mate, I mean this...let's say a prayer, it ain't gonna kill ya, nobody gonna say yer a fag...I belive if enogh people do it, it can make a difference. If you have evidence to prove me wrong lets see see...if not, won't kill ya to say a prayer Darcler, might be good.

SS~

You have been around far long enought to know what religious threads do on this board. Regardless of your intentions, you should have realized what the outcome of this would have been. Also your choice of people to prey for seems off. Maybe you should be preying for those people over their who dont have a choice. The innocent people who have died or the military who is their defending you. You choose to prey for the woman who ignored all warning and went anyway, she choose to go. Whatever she says her intentions were, she was a reporter and part of her goal was to get a huge story. Is what happened to her sad? Of course it is, however their are far more who had it worse then she did.

If you truely want people to pray for Jill, goto church. Starting a thread here telling people to pray will never result in people praying. If you insist on starting a thread here and your goal is prayer, start a thread about the person you think should be prayed for. Dont ask for prayer, let everyone else decided if they want to pray for that person. This is not church, the people on this board do not pray for whomever they are told to.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Next

Return to Rants and Flames