Hey did you~

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Sorina S » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:17 pm

So this is where you moved my test of your humanity to. Took me awhile to find it, sorry for the delay. I am however not dissappointed, you all did as well as I anticipated.

Someday, somewhere in some damn life circumstance you're gonna need some help. Some intervention, trust me, it happens to all of us, many of us more than once. When you come to that place in your life I want you to think of me, as you're being crushed in a car wreck, as your being kidnapped and rapped, as your being shot dead outside a bar as your being taken off to prison for something you did not do...think of me, think of me laughing at you.

~
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:46 pm

None of this has anything to do with humanity

It has to do with survival of the fittest - only the strong survive, not the idiot asses who bring it on themselves

Get off your fucking high horse, Sorina. "Think of me laughing at you" - you go on with your bad-ass humanitarian Mindia-esque self!
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:46 am

Sorina will one day come to the realization that he is trying really hard at arguing the finer parts of existance and life with a bunch of people on a message board half his age. You win dude, you can go back to playing bingo and crocheting now.
Jay

Postby Eldred » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:45 am

Sorina S wrote:Someday, somewhere in some damn life circumstance you're gonna need some help. Some intervention, trust me, it happens to all of us, many of us more than once. When you come to that place in your life I want you to think of me, as you're being crushed in a car wreck, as your being kidnapped and rapped, as your being shot dead outside a bar as your being taken off to prison for something you did not do...think of me, think of me laughing at you.

~

Do you have esp? Do you have the power to know all? If so you stupid soiled cunt rag why don't you call up the armed forced and tell them were the bitch is. Cause if I ever am killing some hono that tries to rob me. I doubt you'll know it, but I'll laugh at him for you. And be a little saddend that it's not you.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Eldred » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:45 am

HOBO FUX TYPOS
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Minrott » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:57 am

Someday, somewhere in some damn life circumstance you're gonna need some help. Some intervention, trust me, it happens to all of us, many of us more than once. When you come to that place in your life I want you to think of me, as you're being crushed in a car wreck, as your being kidnapped and rapped, as your being shot dead outside a bar as your being taken off to prison for something you did not do...think of me, think of me laughing at you.

Why how christian of you.
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby kaharthemad » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:30 am

she he it is only christian when it suits her needs to do so. This freak is about as fucked up as a football bat, and about as confused as three blind nuns in a tuna factory.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:12 pm

I want to be kidnapped and rapped
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Sorina S » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:14 pm

DING! Harrison wins, that was a gross oversight I really shoulda proofread that better, 'Rapped' heh, I blame the Guiness company. Minrott I'm a little suprised you didn't see through that paragraph, do you really think that among the posters on this page that I'd be the one laughing?

On a good note 3 hostages were rescued this week in Iraq after some 4 months of being held. Prayer, good intel and the willingness of people to take action is a worthwhile venture sometimes.

Erod I don't come here to win I come her to expess my opinions. And you're not at liberty to demean my age or your own. You can go back to playing with your gameboy now.

Elred, was that even a serious attempt at bait? Here I got what you want...If I was robbin you wigger you'd be lighter in the pockets and wishin you'd stayed outta this hobo's camp. Word is bond.

I like my horse Gypsy and I'm not gettin down for nobody. Your comment is absurd. You don't know what humanity is all you know is self centered survival. There are some people in this world that would take extreme offense to your view. The military folks serving in Iraq to name a few.

Kahar, it's he. I have no idea what those two descriptions mean but I'll give you Honorable mention because they sound exactly like something I might write. You gave it the old college try, can't fault ya for that.

Say a prayer folks~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Eldred » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:39 pm

I got some bait for you... go fuck yourself.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Sorina S » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:54 pm

Eldred wrote:I got some bait for you... go fuck yourself.

I rest my case.
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Phlegm » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:01 pm

Sorina S wrote:On a good note 3 hostages were rescued this week in Iraq after some 4 months of being held. Prayer, good intel and the willingness of people to take action is a worthwhile venture sometimes.

Prayer didnt help the fourth guy though. I guess God hates American.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Sorina S » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:31 pm

Well Phlegm, it isn't God that hates Americans. God doesn't hate, God judges...see the difference. And how do you know that prayer didn't help Tom Fox in the end? You know life is only a transitioin to death and I really don't care what you belive in but you have no valid reason not to belive, that prayer, just might have some effect on outcomes of realworld situations.

I could be wrong, and so could you. I prefer to error on the side of faith.
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Sorina S » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:27 pm

Next?
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:41 pm

Prayer has no effect on anything outside of yourself
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Captain Insano » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:57 am

i don't know of prayer works...

Robotic christian crusaders with flaming eyes and lazer swords have yet to descend upon the nation of islam with extreme prejudice.

:(
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Phlegm » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:46 pm

Sorina S wrote:Well Phlegm, it isn't God that hates Americans. God doesn't hate, God judges...see the difference. And how do you know that prayer didn't help Tom Fox in the end? You know life is only a transitioin to death and I really don't care what you belive in but you have no valid reason not to belive, that prayer, just might have some effect on outcomes of realworld situations.

I could be wrong, and so could you. I prefer to error on the side of faith.

Well I guessed that Fox must have did something that pissed off God greatly because he judged that Fox needed to be tortured, killed, and multilated.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:49 pm

Sorina S wrote:I like my horse Gypsy and I'm not gettin down for nobody. Your comment is absurd. You don't know what humanity is all you know is self centered survival. There are some people in this world that would take extreme offense to your view. The military folks serving in Iraq to name a few.

You follow something like "your comment is absurd" with a comment implying that you have any idea who I am or where I come from. That, sir, is absurd.

I grew up in Norfolk, VA - in case you don't know what that is, it's home of the largest naval base in the world.. meaning, you pompous douchenozzle, that about 50% of my friends are military, or spouses of military. Not a single one of them would take offense to anything I said, because I said NOTHING about the armed forces serving in Iraq - I said something about some stupid fucking cunt who spits on the military by pretending she's even remotely equivalent and refusing their help.

People like you make me want to vomit.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:54 pm

I think we should bring Mindia back. I'd be curious to see if him and Sorina would argue with each other.
Jay

Postby Ouchyfish » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:59 pm

It would be like when Timmy and Jimmy fought.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Eldred » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:52 pm

It would be like watching a train wreck, you can't help but stop and stair even though you know it's horribly wrong.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby liquidstayce » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:50 am

Off topic here.. I also went to BU for MSW as did my best friend, Michelle Rubin. I dropped out though and went into IT. Michelle is a director at Arbor. What year did you graduate? I was just at BU this weekend watching a hockey game. Spent the weekend celebrating my bday in town.

Back on topic.. It is a proven fact that social workers thrive on drama. If they didn't they would not be social workers =)
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Mop » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:53 am

btw she was free'd today through the act of prayer NT saved her. congrats guys give yourself a nice pat on the back.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Phlegm » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:25 pm

I knew God would come through. Too bad he was so concentrated on getting her free he forgot about Fox. Or maybe God like Christian journalist more than Christian activist.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Adivina » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:07 pm

If I honestly had the chance to punch you in the face, I think I would take it. Fucking irritating bitch.
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames