Hey did you~

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:34 pm

Mindia wrote:What I don't understand about atheists and the secular crowd is they think Christians should be perfect... no cussing, no sex before marriage, no this, no that, and blah blah blah. Then, when a Christian stumbles a little, they jump all over his/her back shouting absurdities like "HYPOCRITE" and on and on. Nobody is perfect.

I've stated before several times that "turning the other cheek" is very hard for me. I'm not gonna let some retard/troll get the best of me because they think they can jump in and throw some jabs and then sit back and wait for a reaction... then when the reaction occurs they start in with their "hypocrite" and "you're a lousy Christian" bullshit.

I'm not a "do as I say, not as I do" type of guy. I'm against abortion, and if I got the girl pregnant that I'm dating, I'd still insist she keeps the baby whether I was prepared or not. If you're not prepared... GET PREPARED. It's all about having the right attitude and doing the right thing. Even if you're not a Christian, the right thing to do is to have the baby. (Except in cased of rape, incest, or if the child is going to have critical birth defects).

Before you atheists and non-Christians chime in with the "YOU'RE A BAD CHRISTIAN" bullshit, take a look at yourself first. You're not perfect, and neither is any Christian. We're all sinners.

So, I'm not a perfect Christian. Sorina's not a perfect Christian. But, you guys aren't perfect atheists, buddhists, hindus, muslims, etc. etc. etc either so GET OFF YOUR FRIGGIN HIGH HORSE.

/rant off

I think Sorina would disagree. Show him who's boss.
Jay

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:34 pm

brinstar wrote:when i was a wee lad in lutheran grade school one of the things i learned was that it's okay to make mistakes if you try harder not to make them in the future

but it's not okay to make mistakes and shrug them off thinking "nobody's perfect"

of course nobody's perfect, but that shouldn't be an acceptable excuse for doing things you know are wrong. striving to be a good person is like climbing a mountain-- sometimes you will have to go sideways, sometimes you might even lose your footing, but net upward progress should always be the goal.

Indeed, thx mate.
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:37 pm

I really cannot believe you somehow cannot understand my post. You said I had no sense of right and wrong for capitalizing a word, and somehow you turn it into that I am ragging on your grammar use in my response? Oh my god my head burns!
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:49 pm

I told you, arguing with a goldfish is more productive. (in that 3 second window of their memory's capacity)
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:52 pm

Adivina wrote:Are you fucking stupid? You ragged on me because of MY CAPITALIZATION of a PROPER NOUN and I fucking responded to you about it and why I capitalized it and somehow you respond that I am commenting on YOUR GRAMMAR. It must be nice to live in a world of ignorance. Of course its too much to expect a simple, "you are a right Adivina, just because you capitalized a NAME doesn't mean you are a horrible person" because your head is too damn far up your own ass to see how retarded your argument is.

So because Satan is bad I should not capitalize his name? OH SHIT, Stalin killed people he is now demoted to stalin that will show him! Yes, I must be a dirty Satan worshipper because I use proper capitalization.

LMFAO I never 'ragged you out' (it was never personal you know that) in fact that was a very small part of the gist of that post. You make my case. You pick at the threads of my banter whilst missing the point. I really shouldn't need to breakdown my own posts and explain em to you. I read your posts and try and understand them, I expect the same reguard. Perhaps I expect too much.

The point of that post read "you stretch that bubblegum kinda thin', and obviously...you do.

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:54 pm

No, I don't. You made a direct reference to my post and then subsequently got shot down when you tried to make me look stupid for capitalizing a name, because we all know if you capitalize a bad person's name it means you love them omgz!

I streatch nothing thin, you give more than enough ammo with your ignorance. :boots:
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:11 pm

No Adi I made a general reference to you and others for CAPS in a given context. Adi as much as I love you, you know 'it doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you' so get off the caffine.

Yeah, if I CAP the name Adivina, must mean I love em...omgz...for all you know.

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:27 pm

:eyecrazy:

I seriously hope his thought process isn't as jumbled as it is typed out.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:11 pm

Yeah I am a little confused. You tried to bitch and me and one other person because its not "morally right" to capitalize Satan, and then you got owned by logical English language concepts and yet somehow you can't comprehend it and keep coming back with nonsensical replies.

Please if there is something I am missing in Sorina's posts that makes sense, someone please clue me in.
:mystery:
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:44 pm

Adivina wrote:Yeah I am a little confused. You tried to bitch and me and one other person because its not "morally right" to capitalize Satan, and then you got owned by logical English language concepts and yet somehow you can't comprehend it and keep coming back with nonsensical replies.

Please if there is something I am missing in Sorina's posts that makes sense, someone please clue me in.
:mystery:

That's easy, don't depend so much on logic. You know what I meant in the first place.

God good, satan baaaaaad...why do you make yourself out to be such an idiot? Why do you argue such inane points with me. It makes me feel bad, it makes me feel that you never read what I wrote in the first place.

It doesn't really matter to me who gets CAPS...That doesn't really occour to you does it? Anyways...

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:49 pm

I argue with you because it just blows my mind that you would imply that it makes a person less morally acceptable because they use the proper capitalization of a name of an evil entity. Like I said before you don't take away the capital letters from someone's name because they did something bad, thats not a punishment lol.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:56 pm

It blows my mind that you think I do. Like I said, read what I wrote, read what they wrote...stop fuckin posin questions in a sterile envirionment of your own making...

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:25 pm

Wow you make no sense, I have read what you wrote over and over and you just suck. How's that for my sterile environment?
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:46 pm

A sad commentary

I'm curious do you know what the point of this thread was?

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:59 pm

Yes it was originally the "say a prayer for Jill" thread.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:09 pm

Yeah, haven't we come a long way from that? Peace yo, I'm pretty tired of answering these trolls. I don't care if you like me, that was never a goal of mine.

Let's pray, in our own way...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Donnel » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:54 pm

capital Adivina... <3
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?384300">Treston</a>
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:26 pm

Is he really gone?
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Sorina S » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:30 am

You're right Adi it makes no sense to chastise someone for the use of capitalization when refering to a proper noun. I apologise, you are the winner. Don Pardo, tell her what she's won!

IT"S A NEW WINNEBAGO!!!
:arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:

Enjoy, peace~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Eldred » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:48 am

Yes OMG I worship Satan, that's kinda hard to belive considering I don't belive in God, and in turn don't belive in the fallen angle as well. I find if funny when people think of god as the forgiving one and all that jazz, back in the middle ages God was a vengful deity. Hell look back at the Puritans their view of God were vengful and malicious. Somewere along the way God was turned into a caring loving fucking hippy.

Also please explain why that holy wars are fought in God's name, and not Satan's name. Since obviously Satan is the "god" (in your retarded ass myopic view) of death, raping pillaging and so forth.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Sorina S » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:16 am

Sorry Eldred that's a challenge I just don't feel up to this morning. Another time perhaps. Either way, you're not getting a Winnebago. Have a good one~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:59 am

:ugh:
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Eldred » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:09 am

You're never going to explain it because you can't, so stop trolling the boards you fucking worthless pile of pig shit. And for the record I wouldn't ever take anything from a hypocritical scum sucking shit stain like yourself. Thanks have a shitty day.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Sorina S » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:16 am

Eldred wrote:You're never going to explain it because you can't, so stop trolling the boards you fucking worthless pile of pig shit. And for the record I wouldn't ever take anything from a hypocritical scum sucking shit stain like yourself. Thanks have a shitty day.

Back at ya buddy :wink:
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 am

Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames