Hey did you~

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Trielelvan » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:45 am

Aw comon Mindia :rolleyes:
AdivinaDarkfyre wrote:super Morina of doom

that should have at least sparked a giggle!
:rofl: roflz :rofl:
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Adivina » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:11 pm

Mindia wrote: :rolleyes:

You know the same could be said for 99% of the jokes you have cracked here since your unbanning.
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:31 pm

AdivinaDarkfyre wrote:

You know the same could be said for 99% of the jokes you have cracked here since your unbanning.

:-x
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Adivina » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:52 pm

:boots:
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:03 pm

lolz
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Sorina S » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:28 pm

Mindia wrote:lol don't puss out man... this is good stuff.

hahaha I'll not leave it to YOU to make my tactical decisions. But I'll humor you this once as a friend.

Eldred, your god is busy burning down villages, raping small children, murdering innocent bystanders and inspiring genocide. Your god is stealing from the poor, weak and elderly. You god is dealing drugs, your god is promoting sexual exploitation and racial division. Your god is selling you soap and suicide. No wonder he doesn't have time to deal with me.

My God is judging what you do about it.

And that is all I have to say about that~

SS~
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Narrock » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:19 pm

My God gave me a healthy body... all the "tools" I need to make it in this life. He gave me the power of free will. It's up to me as to what I do in this life, the decisions I make, and what happens to me. And yes, I'm also taking into consideration the complications of living in certain environments.

I don't believe that God watches over all of us all the time... because if He did, then I would have to constantly ask the questions like, "Why did this happen, and why did that have to happen?" etc. In the end, when it's all over, only then will He judge me for the things I've done, said, felt and thought.

I think televengalists like Pat Robertson are doing the Christian community a remarkably huge disservice by making asinine comments like, "God's wrath is coming down upon the earth and that's why the Tsunami and devastating hurricanes happened" or something to that effect.

If you're a bad and unremorseful person, you will not feel God's wrath until after you're dead... not in this lifetime. Anyway, I don't know why I chose to write this here and now... I just felt like it.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Sorina S » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:36 pm

You wrote it because you're afraid they might hate me more than you. HAH, they'll hate you more soon enough...enjoy your homecoming while it lasts. :wink:

All the best mate, SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Eldred » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:27 am

So what your saying, is that you belive in seperate gods? Isn't that like against the 10 commandments? If so then your going to hell! And while I only belive in the one god same one you "supposably" belive in who thinks he's all kind an just and all that bulshit. The one god I belive in is a mean, vengful I wish all you fucking sheep would just do this shit for yourself and stop looking to me as a cop out cause your life sucks, and you can't deal w/ reality so you use me as a ideological symbol of the unknown, saying it's my will. Well fuck that shit, grow up make your own desisions. If God was just and rightious and kind, then more people wouldn't have been killed in his name, than any other cause in the history of mankind.

And I thought you were done w/ this thread you fucking sucker, but yet I can bring you back in with a snyde quip. You really are a stupid mother fucker.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Agrajag » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:27 am

Sorina S wrote:Eldred, your god is busy burning down villages, raping small children, murdering innocent bystanders and inspiring genocide. Your god is stealing from the poor, weak and elderly. You god is dealing drugs, your god is promoting sexual exploitation and racial division. Your god is selling you soap and suicide. No wonder he doesn't have time to deal with me.

According to YOUR Bible isn't there only one God? With that being said, Sorina, apparently your God is also busy burning down villages, raping small children, etc.

I know you've heard this numerous times here, but think before you post, please. The self proclaimed enlightened one has been granted a pardon. You are no longer needed here. Spend more time with your children. They might actually like you.
Agrajag
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Eldred » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:02 am

Sorina S wrote:Eldred, your god is busy burning down villages, raping small children, murdering innocent bystanders and inspiring genocide. Your god is stealing from the poor, weak and elderly. You god is dealing drugs, your god is promoting sexual exploitation and racial division. Your god is selling you soap and suicide.
SS~

I know I inspier alot of people, I'm good like that.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Jay » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:03 pm

Shrug, I've never hated Mindia. At least his arguements albeit, opposite opinions of my own, are somewhat valid and he actually has points he can argue them with. Sorina, your material just comes straight out of your ass. Then again, I don't hate you either. I just think you're a shitty poster. Now, were you guys 2 people who had the exact same opinion on everything, hey, Mindia has good grammar and that pwns you right there.

PS Your post spelling and grammar have gotten better though.

PPS I still think you're a piece of shit. <3
Jay

Postby kaharthemad » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:14 pm

Agrajag wrote:You are no longer needed here. Spend more time with your children. They might actually like you.

I fucking doubt it.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Agrajag » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:45 pm

kaharthemad wrote:
Agrajag wrote:You are no longer needed here. Spend more time with your children. They might actually like you.

I fucking doubt it.

Thanks kahar, I was hoping someone would bite at that one. Been waiting all day. What took so long?
Agrajag
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:31 pm

Sorina S wrote:Okay, you are the winners. Feel better now? Good...

SS~

shutup slut
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:22 pm

Agrajag wrote:
Sorina S wrote:Eldred, your god is busy burning down villages, raping small children, murdering innocent bystanders and inspiring genocide. Your god is stealing from the poor, weak and elderly. You god is dealing drugs, your god is promoting sexual exploitation and racial division. Your god is selling you soap and suicide. No wonder he doesn't have time to deal with me.

According to YOUR Bible isn't there only one God? With that being said, Sorina, apparently your God is also busy burning down villages, raping small children, etc.

I know you've heard this numerous times here, but think before you post, please. The self proclaimed enlightened one has been granted a pardon. You are no longer needed here. Spend more time with your children. They might actually like you.

Did ya ever feel like Al Pacino? I'm tryin to get outta this thread but they keep pulling me back in. Let's go to Eldred's point first, what I said should be obvious. 'Your god' is a reference to satan. Or whatever you choose to call evil influence in this world. Apparently you're not as smart as you look. I strongly suggest you stop paying hommage to this 'god' of yours. I understand you're feelin the power of trolling Eldred, it will come to an end though, at a time of my choosing.

Okay let's look at Jay, I never hated you either, I have no reason to hate anyone. You don't like my grammar that's nothin new. My first wife is an English Lit prof at Harvard, man you got nothin on the reaming I took back in those days. Bozo the Clown could troll me better than you Jay. You need new material.

Okay, lastly, time with my kids? Has the braintrust really run that shallow? When you have kids you should hope to have as much time to devote to them as I do to mine. And you should be as fearless to show them love as I do to you. Good luck with that.

In the end just because you repeatedly tell me I'm saying things you don't want to hear doesn't inspire me to stop taklking. I never asked for all this attention, you gave it to me freely. To me, that's an open invitation to explore the train of thought. You may think you're insulting me or aggrivating me or diminishing my resolve to be heard. But others will bear me out on this, you're just encouraging the behaviour. And you're doing it for a reason. You want to know what I have to say and there's nothing unhealthy about that. I'm here to know what you have to say too.

Cappy, I will when you will...have a nice day~

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Agrajag » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:28 pm

Sorina S wrote:'Your god' is a reference to satan. Or whatever you choose to call evil influence in this world. Apparently you're not as smart as you look.

If you had half a brain you'd know Satan is not a God. He is a fallen angel. Although some people pray to him like a god, he is not.

Sorina S wrote:just because you repeatedly tell me I'm saying things you don't want to hear

It's not that we don't want to hear you. We'd like to hear something intelligent come from you is all.
Agrajag
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:38 pm

Not to mention if you had half a fucking brain you would notice that anyone who does not believe in Satanism would not make that connection. Dumb shit.

I think its incredibly blind and ignorant of you to even suggest that someone on this board worships Satan as a god just because their beliefs do not coincide with your beliefs. There are thousands of religions, to say that any one is right and any other is wrong is to show the upmost ignorance and makes you no better than everything you preach against.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:03 pm

I like it, tell me more. Then go read what you wrote and read what I wrote. You guys really stretch the bubblegum a bit thin don't ya? Also if you had half a conscience niether of you would capitalize that name. Would they Jay?

Feed the behaviour kids, I dig it.

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:18 pm

We need a new word for delusional. One not used for ordinary people, but one created for beings such as Sorina who are so detached from the real world as to believe that somehow they are above us yet so obviously not worth scraping off our shoes.

I vote

Disintellusional
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:45 pm

Sorina S wrote:I like it, tell me more. Then go read what you wrote and read what I wrote. You guys really stretch the bubblegum a bit thin don't ya? Also if you had half a conscience niether of you would capitalize that name. Would they Jay?

Feed the behaviour kids, I dig it.

SS~

How about we put it this way, if I had any knowledge of correct use of the English language I would capitalize the word Satan as it is a proper noun and needs to be treated as one. Capitalizing a name does not mean anything other than using correct writing skills, if I wrote a thesis paper on Adolf Hitler and did not capitalize his name anywhere in the paper just because he was a horrid person the paper would be returned and not be considered scholarly. Using proper writing skills does not mean anything more than that you have a good grasp of the English language, it doesn't mean I worship Satan or think Hitler was the shit and am throwing them props by capitalizing their names. Grow up.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:57 pm

Inc "I am older than you, blah blah blah" bullshit retort of disintellusionment
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:03 pm

Harrison wrote:We need a new word for delusional. One not used for ordinary people, but one created for beings such as Sorina who are so detached from the real world as to believe that somehow they are above us yet so obviously not worth scraping off our shoes.

I vote

Disintellusional

HAW, thing is that only works in this thread. Go stuff that mentality into the Dubay thread or the Iranians with nukes thread. You one trick ponies just don't impress me.

You know I'm right and you rack your brains and pull every sideshow trick to try and show me that I'm wrong. You've failed, and what really bites your ass is that Jill Carrol is sleeping in her own bed tonight. In spite of your doubt, in spite of your hate, in spite of your unbelief...

Now you guys make like you know something about me. You're as confused as the first day I posted this thread. And well you should be. You pick at it like some old sweater hoping to touch a nerve. You don't get that my opening post in this thread was the truth, my truth.

As dead as this thread is you can't let it go can you? It inspired you, to think, and that's all good with me. Saying that I don't make sense doesn't make it so, saying that there are WMD in Iraq doesn't make it so, saying that McDonalds burgers taste better than the rest doesn't make it so.

You oatmeal heads belive everything that comes down the pike, and you've never given me any information to the contrary. Admittedly it's hard to convince someone my age of anything new. But you guys lack bigtime.

There are certain constants in my posts, you've never taken hold of them and argued. You try and point out things that I'd considered whilst you were in your mommas womb. Bad idea. If your goal is to defeat me intellectually then you better make fuckin sense. If you're incapable of this then STFU now.

Now, show me what you got...

SS~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Adivina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:20 pm

I love how you ignore my post, mainly because it has inarguable logic in it and you couldn't say anything other than "you are right Adivina, it is the correct usage of a proper noun".
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:36 pm

Adivina wrote:

This one?
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames