Fuck DISH network in the cocksucker

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Fuck DISH network in the cocksucker

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:25 pm

That company is the biggest piece of shit rip off artists I have ever seen. They raised rates this month, no big deal, its just a few bucks. So I decide I do not watch enough TV to justify having 360 channels and want to trim it back to basic 60 and HBO. They want to charge me $45 just to reduce my programming... So, I say, let's just cancel the service altogether and I am told I have to pay $45 a month for three months if I want to do that, because I have a contract. So why the fuck is it they can change pricing on me and gouge me for reducing service, yet I am stuck keeping them and their bullshit service?

Also, a few months back I was talking how my DSL made AOL look like high speed internet. Come to learn, my DISH receivers were plugged into my phone jacks sucking my bandwidth up like a whore on a $2 blowjob, so I unplugged them. (My DSL speeds went from under 40k to almost 1 mb) They are charging me $10 a month because I do not have a phone connection, which they can't explain why it kills my DSL. So, all in all, fuck DISH network, if this stops just 1 human from every subscribing to their dogshit service I will die happier.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:34 pm

My parents use DISH. If we move into their neighborhood, I think we are also stuck with DISH.
But we arent using their DSL. My parent's area just got hooked up with fios.

And I agree, DISH sucks and most of the time, the menus are slow.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Eldred » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:25 pm

I don't like any of the satlite services either, I know a bunch of people who have DISH network and do nothing but complain about it. I have Adelphia cable, it's a little more expensive but it fucking works like it's supposed to.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:07 pm

It's easy... get pre paid legal for 20 bucks a month. Cancel on these assholes and don't pay. If they send it to collections or it shows up on your credit call prepaid. They'll drop the whole thing when a lawsuit heads their way over 120 bucks.

I do this all the time now. I don't take shit from any of these fucking companies anymore. Fuck their godamn shitty services.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lionking » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:14 pm

DirecTV and that crack-like Tivo is the shit. I hate Dish. Also, Good advice there Insano.

-Out

:vonk:
Lionking
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ouchyfish » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:35 pm

Dish sucks the cock of life--DirecTV ftw.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:34 am

I used to have DirecTV, they kicked ass. Then i couldnt afford it and went back to basic cable ><
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Donnel » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:51 am

Put a dsl filter on the line that the satellite plugs into. Should help your dsl speeds.
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?384300">Treston</a>
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby araby » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:37 am

captain_insano wrote:It's easy... get pre paid legal for 20 bucks a month. Cancel on these assholes and don't pay. If they send it to collections or it shows up on your credit call prepaid. They'll drop the whole thing when a lawsuit heads their way over 120 bucks.

I do this all the time now. I don't take shit from any of these fucking companies anymore. Fuck their godamn shitty services.

really? I remember when I dated my ex, five years ago or so I guess-he mentioned prepaid legal (becoming involved/selling or whatever) and that was the first and last time I heard anything about it. I guess it didn't catch on here? thought this was pretty much a scam, I mean. :dunno:
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Rants and Flames