OMFG Prophecy of Ro EQ1 PWNS WoW

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

OMFG Prophecy of Ro EQ1 PWNS WoW

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:27 pm

The new EQ expansion almost makes me feel like this is a new game. The graphics are amazing. So far the questing system is just as good as WoWs and the quests and mobs are very interesting. I was going to start fucking around in EQ2 but this is definitely going to keep me in the EQ loop for quite some time.

If you haven't checked out any of the new zones I would highly suggest it.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:21 pm

I don't care if the fucking game has a beautiful naked woman beam down while playing to jerk you off while you play...until they have a game where people group and have fun like the good ol' days, the games experience will amount to nothing more than watching a dear old friend, painfully wasting away, all the while bedridden and helpless.

They merged servers, they bent over backwards trying to make it as spoonfed as possible and it is still dying. Time for the surgeons to realize that they have done all that they can do and just let the dear ol friend rest peacefully.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:33 pm

i have fun and group like the good ol days every day i log on... maybe you should actually try playing again instead of always chiming into these threads with a really tired opinion
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:51 pm

Yeah that's all great for you, but try to look at things from a non "all my good ol butt buddies play with me whenever I want them to" perspective

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:32 pm

why are they good ol butt buddies?

i just log into a game and play for a couple of hours. so what if it's old? it's the only video game i even play anymore. sorry it makes you so flustered lol
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gargamellow » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:33 am

I am logging in right now! No expansion yet as I am still on my new account.

Scratch that...I am patching:P
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:31 am

Drem wrote:why are they good ol butt buddies?

i just log into a game and play for a couple of hours. so what if it's old? it's the only video game i even play anymore. sorry it makes you so flustered lol

Doesn't fluster me since I have found something better in WoW. What I am referring to, is that if you're Joe Blow walking into that game it isn't as easy to have this LOADS OF AMAZING FUN OMG THIS ROCKS AND LETS ALL GO ADVENTURE YEAH RAWRRR! type of experience playing it if you don't bring along your own elite band of butt buddies.

When I started in 2001 (yeah, I know 2 years late) the game still was so fun because it was like jumping into a big swimming pool and playing the most awesome games ever with all of these other folks. Later when I became the only one showing up at the pool, it stopped being fun and got really un-fucking-fun pretty quick.

I talk to EQ'ers quitting the game and moving to WoW/EQ2/SWG/etc every day and they share the same sentiments. (Either that or they have already long since moved on for the same exact reasons.)

While I am able to understand how the game can be amazingly FUN for people like you, try to understand or at least half ass comprehend how the game is no longer ANY fun for the majority of folks out there not bringing their own gang of peanut gallery players to the pool with them. Yes, I have tried to play that game lately and guess what? Same problem as it was when I left in early 2005. (stayed WAY longer than I should have!)

Sure, my opinion on this is tiresome and repetitive, but it is no worse than the same tiresome and repetitive threads claiming otherwise. This is a place to share opinions, isn't it? If repetition is illegal, half of the folks on here as well as myself are fucked.

Not knocking you, man, because if you have fun in that game, more power to you. If playing fuckin Pac Man is an awesome experience for you, play on, brother. Just remember that there's no reason to get shitty when after the 4th, 10th, or 20th time you try posting about how badly it PWNS WoW I respond by explaining how it doesn't quite PWN anymore in my book.

Besides, I knew Ralf was just fucking around so didn't feel I was intruding on any serious thread about the expansion.

Cheers

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:43 am

jeje i don't have an elite band of anything. if you think you have to have a solid group of friends to do anything in EQ you're probably playing for a totally different reason than i am...
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gargamellow » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:57 am

i wanna play some fuckin pac man :(
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:50 am

Ouchyfish wrote:Doesn't fluster me since I have found something better in WoW. What I am referring to, is that if you're Joe Blow walking into that game it isn't as easy to have this LOADS OF AMAZING FUN OMG THIS ROCKS AND LETS ALL GO ADVENTURE YEAH RAWRRR! type of experience playing it if you don't bring along your own elite band of butt buddies.

Except I started with a new character, and levelled it and I'm having a blast. I know next to nobody, since all the old school people are pretty much gone. Given you are completely clueless about EQ, you are argueing from an extreme position of weakness.

EQ has a variety of ways to level, and is not the same game it was a few years ago.
When I started in 2001 (yeah, I know 2 years late) the game still was so fun because it was like jumping into a big swimming pool and playing the most awesome games ever with all of these other folks. Later when I became the only one showing up at the pool, it stopped being fun and got really un-fucking-fun pretty quick.

That has nothing to do with the game, and everything to do with your friends. Guess what? When my guild on Frostwolf of old friends quit and went back to DAOC, WOW became completely boring and old. That has nothing to do with WOW, but with the people around me.
I talk to EQ'ers quitting the game and moving to WoW/EQ2/SWG/etc every day and they share the same sentiments. (Either that or they have already long since moved on for the same exact reasons.)

Likewise, everyday we see people with YEARS playing EQ quitting WOW and going back to this 'old' 'tired' game. Why is that?

Nameless is full. It's easy to get groups. There are more things to do in it than in any MMO out there.

While I am able to understand how the game can be amazingly FUN for people like you, try to understand or at least half ass comprehend how the game is no longer ANY fun for the majority of folks out there not bringing their own gang of peanut gallery players to the pool with them. Yes, I have tried to play that game lately and guess what? Same problem as it was when I left in early 2005. (stayed WAY longer than I should have!)

Ralf is being Ralf. Are you really going to argue logic. Which is somewhat shredded by your royal we connotation. Say ME, since that's all you speak for.

As for the B.net kiddies, Cooldude farmers, etc feel free to keep them in WOW. All I know is the calibre of people playing EQ for me is so much better than those playing WOW it really is why I'm enjoying EQ so much, even though WOW is a better designed game.

Not knocking you, man, because if you have fun in that game, more power to you. If playing fuckin Pac Man is an awesome experience for you, play on, brother. Just remember that there's no reason to get shitty when after the 4th, 10th, or 20th time you try posting about how badly it PWNS WoW I respond by explaining how it doesn't quite PWN anymore in my book.

Yes, because this Tolstoy level reply was purely fun in cheek. Right.

Besides, I knew Ralf was just fucking around so didn't feel I was intruding on any serious thread about the expansion.

But.... EQ pwns WOW. Sorry.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:47 am

How interesting how you can take an argument on a game and then turn it into a post filled with insults towards me. Feeling a little bitter, ya pompous motherfucker?

Go fuck yourself lyion. When you can come down off your tyranical pedestal I might give the shit you spew more consideration.. Until then I sincerely hope someones works your ass over when you try that shit on them in rl.

In fact, you shouldn't even be allowed to take part in conversations since every time something doesn't go your way you play the spoiled little kid and start "sending them to the cornfield" in your own fucked up nerd of the year fashion.

Ban me, motherfucker, so I don't have a reason to come back and have to deal with your shitbird version of NT admin anymore. ANYTHING they do with this board once this fucking place goes down will be an improvement over your horseshit version of it.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:29 am

Where did I personally insult you? You seemed pissed at EQ due to guild issues. Get in the queue.

My point, which you missed, is EQ as a game is different than before and fun for many. You made vast wide generalizations < HI Ralf> in an EQ forum. I liked WOW but had the same problem you did. My guild decided to quit en masse after doing almost everything.

p.s. EQ pwns WOW.

p.p.s You are about 50th in the arbitrary ban queue. If you haven't noticed, it takes an act of immense anti social proportions to get banned <Hi, Mindia> and even then we are laissez faire in regards to upholding it <Hi, Sorina>
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:30 am

fuck..
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gargamellow » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:45 am

I don't believe in banning people. I think this is the internet and people should be free to say whatever they want to say. However, this isn't my forum.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Yamori » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:40 pm

So yeah... what does PoR offer besides eye candy that would make it worth buying?

Traps/Auras/Bank slots don't really sound like they're worth $30 to me yet, but is there anything else I don't know about?
-Yamori
AKA ~~Baron Boshie of the Nameless~~
Yamori
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:11 pm

Ouchyfish wrote:How interesting how you can take an argument on a game and then turn it into a post filled with insults towards me. Feeling a little bitter, ya pompous motherfucker?

Go fuck yourself lyion. When you can come down off your tyranical pedestal I might give the shit you spew more consideration.. Until then I sincerely hope someones works your ass over when you try that shit on them in rl.

In fact, you shouldn't even be allowed to take part in conversations since every time something doesn't go your way you play the spoiled little kid and start "sending them to the cornfield" in your own fucked up nerd of the year fashion.

Ban me, motherfucker, so I don't have a reason to come back and have to deal with your shitbird version of NT admin anymore. ANYTHING they do with this board once this fucking place goes down will be an improvement over your horseshit version of it.

Cry more
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Captain Insano » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:07 pm

I think we should unban everyone. I miss mindia rampant insanity and ugzugz and whoever else stupid who got banned.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:58 pm

The only person banned was Mindia.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Captain Insano » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:24 pm

where did langston go?

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:41 am

Extensive surgery to get the vagina he's always wanted installed
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:45 am

Try as I might to fuck shit up, I couldn't get pwned half as bad in a million years as your dropout loser ass does in any given thread. Kill yourself, harry..spare your family the shame and society the tainted genes.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:58 am

It's ok Ouchyfish, my dick may be bigger than yours, you don't have to cry about it.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Retrovx » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:42 am

When will this be moved to Rants and Flames? Guess soon.
Retrovx
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Captain Insano » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:32 pm

Hello and fuck you new guy!

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Retrovx » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:56 pm

Just the same idiotic response one can expect from insano.

No more, No less.
Retrovx
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Next

Return to Rants and Flames