Does this piss you off?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Jay » Wed May 03, 2006 11:48 pm

I love how every retarded blind patriot's answer to every disagreement that one might have with things in America is :gtfo: . If you don't like this, :gtfo: , if you don't agree with this :gtfo: . Even though the whole <nationality here> -American arguement is utterly retarded I'll just quickly endulge the explanation.

First half of it, in my case Asian, ties us back to our roots. Some people haven't been around as long the Europeans who came here so long ago and established this country. We hang on to that part and it identifies the root of our ancestry, which is NOT America. The second half shows what we are now, Americans. If anything, it's a thing of beauty. Take Vonkaar's Scottish heritage, take Adivina's Czech Heritage and take my own Asian Heritage and put them together. The only thing that unites them is -American and no other country can do that. If anything, be proud of it.
Jay

Postby labbats » Thu May 04, 2006 6:53 am

Well, I guess it does piss you off. Point taken. Now :gtfo:

You're all a bunch of crybabies for voicing your opinion in a thread titled "Does this piss you off".

Does my saying so piss you off?
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Sorina S » Thu May 04, 2006 2:55 pm

"Irish Americans are as Irish as African Americans are African"~Sir Bob Geldof (funny mic eh?)

The only thing that might piss me off is that we put American second to our ethnic origin. Im an American Scot, and I respect my heritage. Like most American Scots Im cheap, err I mean thrifty. I like to eat half baked sausage and toss telephone poles. And I dont mind wearing a plaid skirt to weddings and funerals.

I guess none of it could piss me off as long as youre and American first.
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames