New to server and looking for a decent numbered guild.

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

New to server and looking for a decent numbered guild.

Postby greatdark » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:27 pm

Hello My characters name is Greatdark, I am currently level 40 but gaining about 2 levels a day. I have been on the server for about a week or so I am on daily as well as nightly. I am in a guild right now but it seems I am the only one that is ever on. I am looking for a guild that I can do things with or help out if needed but mainly a guild I can group with or do LDoN with something in the upper half level range. I used to play on another server where I had a 57 DE cleric and 51 DE warrior I then quit EQ when PoP came out. I'm not a complete noob but I do have questions now and then. If you are interested in me joining your guild please give me a tell in game. Thank you.
greatdark
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Naginataka » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:12 am

Have no fear, at 40 you should start getting near constant tells from Knights of consuming fury asking you to join. Join them and get the thrill of raiding Vindi with the help of only a few elemental "guests" on the raid.

:)
VOTE FOR ME AS WORST PLAYER EVER!

http://www.worstofeq.com

The better the slander the better!!! Make fun of me for saying slander instead of libel!!!
Naginataka
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Kalavas » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:45 am

Don't forget the excitement of wiping on Overking with 18 people, then the next day, victimizing the 3 people who took the cleric that needed the drop in there and killing him in 30 minutes with no casulties.
In Soviet Russia, the Gnome punts YOU!
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby vonkaar » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:38 am

It's a shame that it took only 2 replies to turn this dude's 'real' request for a guild into a rant. Grow up.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby labbats » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:37 am

This board has a lot of growing up to do.
Go stand in the corner and think about what you've done!
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Kalavas » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:13 am

You were obviously never in said guild :P

Serious reply. If you're gaining 2 levels a day, wait until you're level 65.
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:30 am

Sun Tzu Guardians/Council is a great guild. Check with Hordace, I am not sure what their level requirements are though.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:40 am

I heard BoD is recruiting - and have loosened their recruitment requirements.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:59 am

Ugzugz wrote:I heard BoD is recruiting - and have loosened their recruitment requirements.

/snicker
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:17 pm

silvestra wrote:
Ugzugz wrote:I heard BoD is recruiting - and have loosened their recruitment requirements.

/snicker

*whistles innocently*
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby greatdark » Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:12 pm

Come on people please keep this on track. Its getting a little difficult to tell the difference between sarcasm and fact. Thanks for the real suggestions I will check them out tonight. I'm realy not looking for loot at the moment I am pretty well set near 1000 ac and atk about 2700hp at 41.
I'm more concerned with leveling and getting some upper level questions answered so I can go about playing the correct way. I have been doing LDoN's lately but I think thats slowing me down in gaining experience I have only made one level the past two days :cry:
greatdark
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:57 pm

greatdark wrote: I have been doing LDoN's lately but I think thats slowing me down in gaining experience I have only made one level the past two days :cry:

oh just an FYI here...

Levels do get slower the higher you get. Groundbreaking news i'm sure.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Dylan » Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:59 pm

In addtion to Ralf, LDoNs are gay... gay gay gay... and the pot called the pan black.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:08 pm

I was being serious about STC
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby greatdark » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:44 pm

ralfmacchio wrote:
greatdark wrote: I have been doing LDoN's lately but I think thats slowing me down in gaining experience I have only made one level the past two days :cry:

oh just an FYI here...

Levels do get slower the higher you get. Groundbreaking news i'm sure.

NO SHIT!!! wow If sherlocks job was available I'm sure you would get it.

It must be obvious day at camp stupid and your in the special tent.

I understand that this is in the flame thread but come on there is a difference between being a smart ass and just being stupid. I can stand people being smart asses but stupid people just piss me off.
greatdark
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Kalavas » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:51 pm

I actually found that with a level 65 group, levels 58-65 went by in about a day a piece in LDoN when I was levelling a twink. LDoN's are also a good way to find people that don't suck. If you find a large group of people that don't suck, odds are they'll be in a guild that doesn't suck.
Kalavas
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Martrae » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:10 am

Ignore Ralf, Greatdark, he makes a living out of idiotic posts. You learn to skip them entirely.

I'm not sure if we have any members around your level atm, but you can check our page http://clanadept.just-gamers.com and see what you think.

If you are interested just leave a post and someone will get in touch with you in game.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Captain Insano » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:05 pm

Martrae wrote:Ignore Ralf, Greatdark, he makes a living out of idiotic posts. You learn to skip them entirely.

I'm not sure if we have any members around your level atm, but you can check our page http://clanadept.just-gamers.com and see what you think.

If you are interested just leave a post and someone will get in touch with you in game.

I GOT A BETTER IDEA...

why don't you keep my name out of your fucking jizz-blender of a mouth slippery nuts?
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:16 pm

Hell Ralf, you been hit on the head or something? This is pretty craptastic, even for you.
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:09 pm

Yeah, pathetic even for him...
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:30 pm

Hmmm......if you are inferring that I like the cock...then you are right, idiot.

I am female.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby The Kizzy » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:34 pm

HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE HAVE TO SAY IT?

Just put it in your sig line sis
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:35 pm

Annoying skank will do.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:01 pm

Catchy, but I'll have to pass.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Manark » Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:42 am

Fist of Fate is a nice bunch of hell raisers, they seem willing to work with people, and are fun to hang with.

Ascentia I know a few of these guys, very nice, willing to go out of their way to help.

Valorguard Cant say enough great things about these guys. Long and well founded history, they are not a guild that was made 2 weeks ago.

SapentiaI'd have to say, are in the same level of quality as Valorguard, long history, and well experienced players. I've never had any problems with either guild.

LoS Knowledge of the game, and long standing top end raiders. If you want to see it, they got the show. Never had any problems at all with them.

Euphoriamy guildmatesExtremely motivated bunch of madmen (women), that strives to the top daily. I'm a bit bias, because these are my guildmates, but its impressive as to what we do on a day to day basis. :P

PoN/WD/KEUnfortunetly, i dont spend much time with these guys. They are on a different time table as me. But all 3 are time abled, and play religiously. I would dare say they are equivilent to the PST guilds.

There are other guilds out there, but i dont get the chance to spend much or any time with them. So i could not say how they do or how they raid, and be fair about it.

Note: Vonkar, Nuthin but Luv dude. I hope ya know that. And btw, Brad Pit is not a dwarf. You do the class an injustice :). Wait.. Its a dwarf? Of fuck that............

Anyways, Great. Hope that offers some options for you. I agree with the earlier posters. Get 65 bud, and maybe a few aa's. It will help you acheiving your goals faster.
Manark L'e Obsolete
Manark
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Next

Return to Rants and Flames