Fuck NBC

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Fuck NBC

Postby Diekan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:36 am

Serious... fuck you NBC for moving my favorite show (the only one I really watch) to the Friday night death slot. Pricks. I hope you all gets AIDS and die.

Yes, it is true. The chode smoking homosexuals at NBC have decided to move Law and Order from Wed at 10 to Friday at 10. Which, just means they're trying to kill the show off.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Martrae » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:55 am

Yeah, Numb3rs is much better anyway. ;)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:35 am

THe guy with the curly hair gets on my last nerve, and his brother as an FBI agent is totally unbelievable.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: Fuck NBC

Postby Phlegm » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:06 am

Diekan wrote:Serious... fuck you NBC for moving my favorite show (the only one I really watch) to the Friday night death slot. Pricks. I hope you all gets AIDS and die.

Yes, it is true. The chode smoking homosexuals at NBC have decided to move Law and Order from Wed at 10 to Friday at 10. Which, just means they're trying to kill the show off.

Law & Order is going to have a female detective for the first time next season. They are also going to have another ADA since they killed off the last one.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:06 am

The Kizzy wrote:THe guy with the curly hair gets on my last nerve, and his brother as an FBI agent is totally unbelievable.

Don't be dissin' Mr. Universe!
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Arlos » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:23 am

See, your first problem is that you watch "shows" on TV.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Phlegm » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:25 am

That's why is behind in her packing.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:45 am

Nah...only thing I've watched lately is that episode of Kyle XY and I only flipped on the tv then cuz I couldn't sleep.

I'm not really behind....clutter just makes me crazy and there's no clutter like moving. :)
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Return to Rants and Flames