Fuck iPods

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Darcler » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:35 pm

I had an iTrip for my old car. It workedwell for awhile but it crapped out for no reason one day.
Then we put an aux line in the other car and that worked real well. We didnt listen tot he radio, just random junk on the ipod. But now we are looking for a new car and hopefully we'll ut that line in the new car.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Ginzburgh » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:51 pm

Most new cars come with the aux jack because everyone wants to be iPod compatible!
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:53 pm

My owner's manual says I have one but I can't find it.
Jay

Postby Darcler » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:59 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:Most new cars come with the aux jack because everyone wants to be iPod compatible!

New as in new to us, not a 2006 model. We cant deal with those kind of payments.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Jay » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:02 pm

Look for an 05 that sat on the lot. Pretty good deal on those.
Jay

Postby Darcler » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:06 pm

I'm looking at a 2002 currently. But Gid is trying to talk me out of it, stinkerhead.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Jay » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:08 pm

Gidan wants a newer car? No car at all? Older car?
Jay

Postby Darcler » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 pm

Cheaper.
Our current situation is we own two cars that I dont know how to drive. A 98 Firebird and a 2000 or 2001 Lancer. We still owe money on both cars.
I need an automatic car. Due to me being hormonal and such, I dont want to learn to drive a stick right now, but as soon as I have the baby and return to normal, Gid leaves for basic. So I need an automatic.
I am looking for a car that has lower miles, a big backseat and good trunk space. I found a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe for 8k, 61k miles, nice looking, like it was well taken care of.
But with these other payments on the other cars we would be trading in, we would get less for the cars than what we owe. So we tack that onto the Santa Fe payment.
He wants me to get a lower priced car, but the miles are much higher (135k) and I dont want to get a car that will shit out on me after a month and I am stuch without a car again.
The payments on the car (small backseat and not enough room in the trunk for a stroller) would b much lower, but the SUV would be a better fit that I think we can deal with since we are trading both cars in and the payments for the SUV would probably equal the amount we are currently paying on both cars.

That got long and probably didnt make too much sense.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames