annoyed

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

annoyed

Postby Spazz » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:17 pm

God damn does it annoy me when people cut you off give you the finger and wont pull over so you can discuss they stupidity. If your gonna yell out the window or give rude gestures you should at least be willing to back them up. GOD i hate fucking traffic and the morons who i have to share the road with.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: annoyed

Postby Naethyn » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:31 pm

spazz wrote:God damn does it annoy me when people cut you off give you the finger and wont pull over so you can discuss they stupidity. If your gonna yell out the window or give rude gestures you should at least be willing to back them up. GOD i hate fucking traffic and the morons who i have to share the road with.

I don't get pissed at the jackass for cutting me off. I get pissed at the jackass for letting him get me pissed.
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:38 pm

If i coulda allmost died cuz someone is a moron i dont think im over reacting or get mad at me for getting mad at them. I take attempts on my life kinda personal
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Evermore » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:36 pm

here's a good pet peeve in this vein, don't you hate it when some fucktard has to race and try to get infront of you when they are merging or turning etc and there is absolutly NO ONE behind you and they can get in easily and safely?
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:56 pm

I have come inches from driving people into guard rails for pulling those kinds of stunts.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:26 pm

true story

this was quite a few years ago now, probably close to 10

I was driving down a street that's notoriously tough to get across (road runs east/west, north/south crossing you need to be really patient)

anyways, there was a bit of a gap in traffic ahead of me, and I saw some young punk sitting at the south side, wanting to head north, and merge into the west bound traffic

i thought, "np, this is a shitty intersection, I'll slow down a bit and let him get across"

so he hammers the gas and starts to go across, as he does, he turns and gives me the finger!

I completely lost it at this point, took my foot of the brake and t-boned his car

it was very satisfying :hiphop:

the best part of course, is that in a traffic accident, the car turning left crossing traffic is always at fault~

free paint job for me, his car totalled

i love karma
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:34 pm

The only thing better than that is hitting the gas when people are walking across a busy intersection, taking their sweet ass time, when oncoming traffic has the green light. Make sure your car is in neutral first though and slam on the gas so they can hear the engine scream, they will no longer take their sweet ass time getting across that road.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby 10sun » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:42 pm

Highways where there is construction that makes it narrow down to one lane...
everybody else moves over into the proper lane, then some jackass decides he has to get ahead. And then realizes that I'm driving in a small caravan with friends who won't let him in even though he keeps nudging forward til he hits construction barrels... very Cccc. I'm going to enjoy living/commuting in NJ again with my truck that I don't give a flying fuck about being hit in.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Jay » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:14 pm

Tikker wrote:true story

this was quite a few years ago now, probably close to 10

I was driving down a street that's notoriously tough to get across (road runs east/west, north/south crossing you need to be really patient)

anyways, there was a bit of a gap in traffic ahead of me, and I saw some young punk sitting at the south side, wanting to head north, and merge into the west bound traffic

i thought, "np, this is a shitty intersection, I'll slow down a bit and let him get across"

so he hammers the gas and starts to go across, as he does, he turns and gives me the finger!

I completely lost it at this point, took my foot of the brake and t-boned his car

it was very satisfying :hiphop:

the best part of course, is that in a traffic accident, the car turning left crossing traffic is always at fault~

free paint job for me, his car totalled

i love karma

ROFL

What happened when you guys got out of the car? Did you have to kick his ass?
Jay

Postby Tikker » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:18 pm

nope

he was pretty shocked, and called the cops

this was the part where the cop explained to him how it was his fault
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Agrajag » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:39 pm

spazz wrote:If i coulda allmost died cuz someone is a moron i dont think im over reacting or get mad at me for getting mad at them. I take attempts on my life kinda personal

Here is a pet peeve. When some illiterate moron comes to a message board, has no sense of punctuation in his boring story and expects people to sympathize with him.
Agrajag
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:47 pm

My pet peeve is when people substitute words in the English language with abbreviated slang, i.e. coulda, cuz and kinda.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:59 pm

b4 u judge him u no he is smart cuz tuggan sez so he just cant put it into dem big word things
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby araby » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:07 pm

What the fuck, you guys have been seeing him post like this for years, why do you continue to give him shit? what difference will it make at this point?
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:36 pm

No shit.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Agrajag » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:42 pm

araby wrote:What the fuck, you guys have been seeing him post like this for years, why do you continue to give him shit? what difference will it make at this point?

It is like beating a dog that never learns to shit outside and not in the house. It probably won't make him want to go out and learn proper grammar since it is more than obvious that he would rather smoke his life away in drug induced wonderland.
Agrajag
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:50 pm

araby wrote:What the fuck, you guys have been seeing him post like this for years, why do you continue to give him shit? what difference will it make at this point?

To me, it's not just how he says stuff... it's what he says 90% of the time that makes me cringe.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby araby » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:53 pm

Agrajag wrote:

It is like beating a dog that never learns to shit outside and not in the house. It probably won't make him want to go out and learn proper grammar since it is more than obvious that he would rather smoke his life away in drug induced wonderland.

I wouldn't beat a dog and I think it's rude to correct people while being an ass yourself.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:05 pm

My biggest pet peeve, ok well one of them, is when big fat asses get on the tred mill at the gym and WALK. Mind you... they typically walk SLOWER on the tred mill then they do to and from the cars in the gym parking lot.

Go walk around the block, stay the fuck OFF the machines so that peoeple who want to RUN can. Cheetos eatin fucks.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:11 pm

Diekan wrote:My biggest pet peeve, ok well one of them, is when big fat asses get on the tred mill at the gym and WALK. Mind you... they typically walk SLOWER on the tred mill then they do to and from the cars in the gym parking lot.

Go walk around the block, stay the fuck OFF the machines so that peoeple who want to RUN can. Cheetos eatin fucks.

why do you need a treadmill to run?

go run around the block
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby araby » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:14 pm

It has been a very hot summer here in the south, I wouldn't run outside either.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:22 pm

Tikker wrote:
Diekan wrote:My biggest pet peeve, ok well one of them, is when big fat asses get on the tred mill at the gym and WALK. Mind you... they typically walk SLOWER on the tred mill then they do to and from the cars in the gym parking lot.

why do you need a treadmill to run?

go run around the block

Walking around the block is much safer than running around the block. Besides when you run you need to be able to go and go without stopping for cars, dogs, homeless people, and everything else that gets in the way. Its easier to walk outside than run - unless you're at a track...

wait a minute... you don't even go to a gym... never mind.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Agrajag » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:53 pm

araby wrote:
Agrajag wrote:

I wouldn't beat a dog and I think it's rude to correct people while being an ass yourself.

And I care what you think because...?
Agrajag
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:35 pm

running outside is alot harder than running on a treadmill.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:41 pm

All my pet peeves:

In no particular order.

Soccor moms - they should be shot on sight. There's NOTHING more annoying than a soccor mom.

People who walk on the tread mill - Nothing annoys me more than when I go to the gym ready for a good run to find that all the mills are taken by fat fucks who are walking so slow they're not even breaking a sweat. When they FINALLY get off the damn thing, I have to whipe the cheeto residue off the fucking control pad. It'd be one thing if they were serious... but they're not. They'll come in get in MY way of a good work out, so they can feel good about themselves for an hour - then waddle home to down a case of cheetos and a keg of Coke. This goes for skinny fucks who think the tred mill is there for them take a nice slllooowww long walk on while talking to their whores or loser boyfriends on their cell phones. It's a gym not your living room - go away and die.

People who can't drive while talking on cell phone - ok, yeah everyone talks on the phones while driving from point A to point B... fine... but if you can't drive while doing it - get the fuck off the road you stupid son of a bitch. I hope you wrap your car around a power pole and die a horrible bloody death.

Rednecks - just kill them... all.

Anything "MTV" - all MTV studios should be burned down and staff hanged in public.

Pop Culture.

White kids. Yes, WHITE kids. You know what I'm talking about. Little white 7 year old running all over the grocery store, getting in everyone's way, while the stupid worthless soccor mom is busy flipping through the Cosmo magazine from the magazine isle - then when she finally notices him/her running all over hell - she tries to have a "conversation" with him about being good. Stupid bitch. One thing I will say about black folks... they'll bust that ass when their kids act up.

Fanatical college football fans who NEVER attended the fucking school. Nothing wrong with loving college football. Nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular school. But if everything you own is related to a school you NEVER attended - kill youself.

Local commericals.

Local news.

Fox News.

CNN.

Ahh fuck it - I hate everything.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Next

Return to Rants and Flames