annoyed

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Diekan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:45 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:running outside is alot harder than running on a treadmill.

That's not entirely true.

If you live in a place that's flat the tred mill can actually give you an all around better work out. You do so by increasing the incline as you run. I can set the incline to 9 and get a better workout than if I went to a track.

Now, of course you can't do sprints as well on a mill as you can outside - but you can still do them.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Markarado » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:45 pm

Having a bad day?
Markarado
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:47 pm

That's not entirely true.

If you live in a place that's flat the tred mill can actually give you an all around better work out. You do so by increasing the incline as you run. I can set the incline to 9 and get a better workout than if I went to a track.

Now, of course you can't do sprints as well on a mill as you can outside - but you can still do them.

I guess you don't run outside that much. Or else you would agree with me.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:48 pm

I guess you don't run at all or you would agree with me.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby xKALECx » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:02 pm

Diekan wrote:All my pet peeves:

In no particular order.

Soccor moms - they should be shot on sight. There's NOTHING more annoying than a soccor mom.

People who walk on the tread mill - Nothing annoys me more than when I go to the gym ready for a good run to find that all the mills are taken by fat fucks who are walking so slow they're not even breaking a sweat. When they FINALLY get off the damn thing, I have to whipe the cheeto residue off the fucking control pad. It'd be one thing if they were serious... but they're not. They'll come in get in MY way of a good work out, so they can feel good about themselves for an hour - then waddle home to down a case of cheetos and a keg of Coke. This goes for skinny fucks who think the tred mill is there for them take a nice slllooowww long walk on while talking to their whores or loser boyfriends on their cell phones. It's a gym not your living room - go away and die.

People who can't drive while talking on cell phone - ok, yeah everyone talks on the phones while driving from point A to point B... fine... but if you can't drive while doing it - get the fuck off the road you stupid son of a bitch. I hope you wrap your car around a power pole and die a horrible bloody death.

Rednecks - just kill them... all.

Anything "MTV" - all MTV studios should be burned down and staff hanged in public.

Pop Culture.

White kids. Yes, WHITE kids. You know what I'm talking about. Little white 7 year old running all over the grocery store, getting in everyone's way, while the stupid worthless soccor mom is busy flipping through the Cosmo magazine from the magazine isle - then when she finally notices him/her running all over hell - she tries to have a "conversation" with him about being good. Stupid bitch. One thing I will say about black folks... they'll bust that ass when their kids act up.

Fanatical college football fans who NEVER attended the fucking school. Nothing wrong with loving college football. Nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular school. But if everything you own is related to a school you NEVER attended - kill youself.

Local commericals.

Local news.

Fox News.

CNN.

Ahh fuck it - I hate everything.

Dieken is my hero!
Kalec Brotherwolfe - Retired Hierophant of EQ
xKALECx
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jimmy Durante » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:54 am

I'll add to the traffic pet peeves: Cretins who park on the side of the road, see a car coming, and open the driver side door regardless.

Regarding the Philistines at the gym -- there's a reason I get there at 5:30am and avoid the peak hour buffoonery.
Jimmy Durante
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Evermore » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:05 am

Here is a good one, kinda pertains to lyions baby boomers are rude post cause she is an old hag of boomer age. i was comming to work this morning. I'm waiting to make a left onto the road that leads up to my company. this lady comes from the other way and pulls across the road in her minivan in such a way that no one can go anywhere. she is at an angle across the road. she opens her window and is trying to get the person in the opposite turning lane to speak to her. the people behind her start blowing horns ( there is 5 cars behind her) myself and the 3 cars behind me start blowing horns. the people behind the lady she is trying to talk to are now blowing horns. ( this intersection is a 3 way and just a stop sign). this woman gets out of her car and starts yelling about how she needs to ask a question and we can all wait.

I am sitting there dumbfounded at this lady's stupidity and selfishness. No one can move because of this dipshit. i opened my window and in not so nice terms asked her why her stupid fucking ass couldnt have pulled to the side so people could go and ask her question. She tells me to mind my business and shut up. Lucky enough a cop happens to come by at this time and pulls her over and ends this. its funny cause the cop has to get out and walk up to her van because by this time he can't pull up. How fucking stupid can people be? :asshole:
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Insanityfair » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:13 am

Diekan wrote:Soccor moms - they should be shot on sight. There's NOTHING more annoying than a soccor mom.

What exactly is "soccor"? I looked it up and everything and nope...nothing in the dictionary. Please do define soccer mom for me too, because I have been dubbed as one due to my driving a mini van, taking my son to soccer and talking on a cell phone.
And I'll be damned if my kids run around in stores and shit before you prejudge.
I hate the other parents half the time at swim lessons when I take my kids. They just fucking sit there while their kid swings at the teacher, practically drowns themselves, smart off, goof off...shut the fuck up and learn or go home and don't waste everyone else's time/money.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:20 am

I guess you don't run at all or you would agree with me.

Actually I run everyday and I only run on a faggoty treadmill when it's too cold to run outside.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:21 am

Soccor moms - they should be shot on sight. There's NOTHING more annoying than a soccor mom.

I think your mom should be shot on sight.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby araby » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:36 pm

Agrajag wrote:
araby wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
araby wrote:What the fuck, you guys have been seeing him post like this for years, why do you continue to give him shit? what difference will it make at this point?

It is like beating a dog that never learns to shit outside and not in the house. It probably won't make him want to go out and learn proper grammar since it is more than obvious that he would rather smoke his life away in drug induced wonderland.

I wouldn't beat a dog and I think it's rude to correct people while being an ass yourself.

And I care what you think because...?

I wasn't assuming that you did care what I thought, I was posting on a message board.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:09 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:

I think your mom should be shot on sight.

I can't be mean to your mom consindering she gives me great head every other day.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:23 pm

OMG HAHA!
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:11 pm

Treadmills are lower impact than outdoor running. (Good tracks excluded because a good track has a low impact surfacing with great grip)

I can't do any extended amount of jogging because of both my ankles and shin splints.

My ankles take a beating on roads that I avoid at all costs. Thankfully the high school recently built a track I've used a few times with a great surface on it. Unfortunately, our police are cocks and kick me out if I am running on it at night.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby LostCause » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:16 pm

....They kick you off the track????
LostCause
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:43 pm

At night, yes. You know how they are...

Especially with big-old-scary-looking me.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tuggan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:18 pm

big and scary? haha, fuck off.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:27 pm

It was said tongue in cheek more than anything, but I couldn't count the times where my appearance has scared people off to be honest. :dunno:
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:29 pm

It might have been your odour.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Tuggan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:44 pm

what the fuck kind of people do you hang around where they're "scared off" by a 6'1" redheaded bitch?
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:46 pm

The un armed afraid of trubble type im sure.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:49 pm

The people I hang around aren't scared off by me at all. It's those who don't know me.

I have yet to see a picture of the mighty Tuggan to base the validity of your perception of "bitch" off of as well.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:06 pm

I keep telling him we should post pics of how cool we are. But we suck and dont have a digital camera.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tuggan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:14 pm

it doesn't have a whole lot to do with that dipshit lookin a fool in your avatar harrison. i know you're a bitch cause the way you act on here, putting on a show for the internets. act like a prick here, but are a big soft pussy in person... which you have admitted. that, ontop of the relatively consistent reminders to everyone of how "big and scary" you are. you're a bitch.

:jerkit: like i said earlier, fuck off.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:18 pm

I put on a show? :rofl:

I think you're alone on that thought.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

PreviousNext