Jiggz

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Jiggz

Postby Raph » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:58 am

For starters, this guy has no skill as a lvl 49 powa ranja. He has about 500 plat in gear to compensate for the lack of skill, however, and has a guild to back him up in whatever he does.

One fine day in Plane of Nightmares, i get invited to a group by a regular cleric buddy of mine, Omaar. Omaar is good people, never does anything controversial, just does his job, and does it well. *Enter Jiggz* . First two trains, i think, were probably accidental. Group dies, minus me thanks to fd. I shoot Jiggz a couple of tells asking him to shout trains or run around so everyone doesn't become part of the pavement the next time around. Cleric gets rebuffed zones in, starts rezzing. *Enter Jiggz* with roughly 18 mobs trailing... Manages a path directly through the middle of the group. Everyone down, minus me. Arrighty... So i send Jiggz a what the happy f*** tell. .. claims it was an accident. So i ask him why he managed to go right through the middle of the group, and a couple of other questions, all i get outta him is an, "r u dun?" . . . The plot begins. I get buffed, and decide that one good train deserves another. I'm rezzin the sham sham and gettin buffs from her when i get a tell from jiggz.

Jiggz tells you, " haha nice try asshle btu you missed!"

At this point, i'm rather dumbfounded. So I reply, " mistell? "

Jiggz tells you, " ur train dnd't get me. Got my grp "

Now i'm laughing. Seems that our group wasn't the only one to have ran into this guy. . . Then I get a tell from his guildleader... nebuchatnezzer or somethign of the sort .

N-bomb the guild leader tells you, " Seems you are having a problem with Jiggz?"

I reply, " Growing into a rather big problem, actually, yes."

N-bom tells you, " Well, it seems that you won't stop training him, is this correct?"

I tell him the story, but i don't have Mystics of Faydwer uber l33t guild tag on so i'm the liar I guess.

(Honestly, who sicks their guild leader on you when they get into a flame fight and can't handle it... Pussies, that's who.)

Anyways, GM pops in zone. *Gasp* I know, I was rather suprised that they had time to pop into PoN with 8 months of old petitions stacked. Anyways, "Anyone who was experiencing problems with trains, send me a tell with the name of that person now."

My guess would be that the GM started talking to him and Jiggz pulled the old guild leader trick... For now he sits, guildless. /shrug.

Anyways, just giving a heads up for groups in PoN and guild recruiters. The less contact with jizz. The better.

Raph.
Raph
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Dylan » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:11 am

I trained the shit out of that guy on my bard, I guess he can't handle his nightstalkers =/
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Goose_Man » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:14 am

hmmmm
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Kramer » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:16 pm

"the less contact with Jizz. the better"

I would think that would be a good life motto.... being a straight dude and all...
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:17 pm

yeah but your name is boybutter come on man
    compost the rich
    brinstar
    Cat Crew
    Cat Crew

Return to Rants and Flames