Need to know about Blazing Phoenix?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Need to know about Blazing Phoenix?

Postby verotique » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:43 pm

:asshole: <--------- this is me, sick of being quiet about the bullshit that happens behind the scenes.

I have had it with the hush hush crap and I won't put up with it anymore!

You wanna know what REALLY happens behind the scenes in Blazing Phoenix on The Nameless server? We'll I'll let you know!

Thieves who are caught stealing from us (Mordiin) are allowed to stay amoung us, and when they are asked to leave, not because they are thieves and stealing from the guild as a whole (the banker and guild trader HA as if), but they are asked to leave because they are apping to other guilds.

Once denied to other guilds they are allowed to rejoin BP? AS IF! I have seen better people turned out of the guild for less!!!
And then they make the "black list" that is hidden from everyone in the officers section of the guildportal site. Some of the people on their are incorrectly marked as trouble makers only because of what I'm doing right now, telling the truth of what happens!!!!

Officers are asked to keep things hush hush so that people don't get a bad opinion of the guild or it's leaders, Dafurbear and Dovena, the 2 most wishy washy people I have ever seen, and trying to hide behind lies and simply not talk about whats really going on is WRONG!!!!

I think if a guild has a thief amoung them, get rid of the problem, but apparently they think or feel teh problem is the person who goes against whatever they wish to do. If you have a bad opinion keep it to yourself? AS IF!

2 leaders who do not listen to the concerns of their members or thier officer are useless! Might as well not have any officers at all!

Once upon a time I believed this guild was going places in an honest manner, but now I have seen what REALLY happens behind the scenes and I will not be quiet about it any longer. GOOD people have the right to know who they can and can't trust. This has ALWAYS been my way of thinking, before, during and after Blazing Phoenix!

And they like to delete posts they find might stir up questions of such things that happen behind the scenes as well. I mean they don't want to look bad after all! Tunare forbid!
So there is no real freedom of speach in said forums.

So this is my rant!!! My rant of facts, my rant of opinion, and my rant simply because I am tired of reading lies and misconceptions about this once nice guild to be in.

And for those who like to talk behind peoples backs in this guild, I'd like to take the knife out of my back and shove it straight up your ass! You know who you are! (Clericawonder, wife of Mordiin)

I use to like playing this game and lately I don't even want to hear the bullshit fly, I can't even tolerate listening to it because I know the truth!

I have been expelled from Blazing Phoenix, I am fairly certain anyway, because I threatened to right this post!!! And so be it! Thank god!! Get me out of this hell!

As a whole, the members of BP are a great bunch of people, which is why I can no longer be silent, why would you want to lie, sneak and keep everything so hush hush from such a great group. :liar:

GL to those who are still in BP and I hope things get metter behind the scenes even though you don't really see anything wrong.

I lubs MOST of you! And feel free to send me a message now and again!
verotique
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Naethyn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:56 pm

Jigga what?
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Menlaan » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:02 pm

haha, what?
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:31 pm

I think someone thinks this is still an EQ message board
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:57 pm

Wow.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:09 pm

Glad you cleared that up!
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Adivina » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:14 pm

:mystery:
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Dylan » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:06 pm

WTS es bp
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby 10sun » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:37 pm

Who the fuck cares?
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Burgy99 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:16 pm

God damn them BPs.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Burgy99 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:20 pm

Oh Verotique, some where on this forum you can find a link to Innoruk's forums, thats where all the current Nameless drama stuff goes down. I can't find it myself or I'd link it for you.

And, Shadowspear used to live 45 minutes from my house at a military base. True story. I always wanted to go and meet him to see if he really had a Fijan roomate, I could have been a Nameless hero debunking one of the greatest conspiracies the Nameless has ever known.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby xKALECx » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:22 pm

Burgy99 wrote:Oh Verotique, some where on this forum you can find a link to Innoruk's forums, thats where all the current Nameless drama stuff goes down. I can't find it myself or I'd link it for you.

And, Shadowspear used to live 45 minutes from my house at a military base. True story. I always wanted to go and meet him to see if he really had a Fijan roomate, I could have been a Nameless hero debunking one of the greatest conspiracies the Nameless has ever known.

That would of been gold~
Kalec Brotherwolfe - Retired Hierophant of EQ
xKALECx
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Darcler » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:29 pm

haha roleplayer. "Tunare forbid"

AS IF? Are you 12 and from the Valley?
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Burgy99 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:36 pm

hahah Kalec I was so young back then, I was afraid to meet some one from the innanet, especially some one that was as confused ingame as SS.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gaazy » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:54 pm

who drew the picture of Banggo that time and where is it~ Havent seen that thing in a loooong time and this makes me want to see it
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Xaiveir » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:33 pm

89 goat points for the post. Nice...may i have them? :hiphop:

And dig up more dirt sir. I mean really....screenshots...logs shit like that. :pics:

/sarcasm off
Why fight it, i am a Man Whore!
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Mop » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:41 pm

im currently lollerskatting through this thread
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:18 am

Tikker wrote:I think someone thinks this is still an EQ message board

made me laffo irl
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby kiral » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:14 am

some where on this forum you can find a link to Innoruk's forums, thats where all the current Nameless drama stuff goes down. I can't find it myself or I'd link it for you.

http://p196.ezboard.com/binnoruukserver

I think...im still banned from there from uber racial politics posting :/
kiral
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:35 pm

I always liked that guild name.

You know, there are a ton of guilds out there who would be glad to have you. All depending on how you like to play your game.

Not everyone tolerates bullshit within their guild. In fact, most guild leaders I know would have booted thieves.

Don't let the donkeyfuckers ruin your game. Just move on knowing that you are a better person. There is an /ignore feature that works very well.

Take it easy,
Sandi
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby ybik gnome » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:05 pm

AMANDA JO, THIS IS NO LONGER AN EQ BOARD, PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT HERE, AND GET BACK TO YOUR MENTAL BREAK DOWNS!

P.S. Need more post about how your friends hate you, and how your trying to get out of the trailer park life style.
ybik gnome
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Vipsindsyg » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:18 pm

to the person that inquired, it was GobGob from Grobb that made art of banggo's signature. I wish it was still here..somewhere :[
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Jay » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:29 pm

Hey will you nigs stop necroing posts ><
Jay

Return to Rants and Flames