What is this world coming to?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

What is this world coming to?

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:18 pm

Okay, so I'm in the bazaar on my level 20 monk just chilling talking to my friends, and some level 40 monk comes up to me and says "Hey dude, do /d and you'll get a 10k donation!" Is this guy for real? Sweet! A free 10k! That'll buy me a whole lot of Wu's armor! So I target this fella and type /d and he does it back, OH SHIT! I ACCIDENTLY CHALLENGED HIM TO A DUEL! HE IS OWNING ME SO HARDCORE RIGHT NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE OWNAGE... oh wait... you can't fight in the bazaar unless in the arena, I was seriously crying from the laughter when I saw him jump up and look like he was gonna attack me in the bank and gave me a "Wtf? Why can't I hit you?!" So after that, I proceeded to tell this boy to go find his fathers pistol and blow his head off and rid the world of his stupidity, I'm all for practical jokes like tricking noobs into dueling, but seriously, know when and where to do it. Fucking moron...
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

!

Postby Gargamellow » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:38 pm

ROFL
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby apolo » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:20 am

yeah... sorry bout that
apolo
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Thon » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:51 am

used to own when CoH wasn't disabled in bazaar. Ciladan would invite people who wanted a TL or port somewhere, and i'd be waiting in the arena center with epic pet. i'd CoH as ciladan gated back to me, we'd ninja bind the bewildered bastard and see how many deaths it'd take him to /q
Thon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby vonkaar » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:59 am

that's really fucking evil.
I'd never do anything like that...

now... dire-charming stormfeather while in treeform during the height of the kill-stealing iceclad drama...
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Langston » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:00 am

ouch Thon... that's fucking wrong. ROFL!
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:12 am

Thon wrote:used to own when CoH wasn't disabled in bazaar. Ciladan would invite people who wanted a TL or port somewhere, and i'd be waiting in the arena center with epic pet. i'd CoH as ciladan gated back to me, we'd ninja bind the bewildered bastard and see how many deaths it'd take him to /q

hahhahahahahaa
Zanchief

Postby Dylan » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:34 pm

vonkaar wrote:that's really fucking evil.
I'd never do anything like that...

now... dire-charming stormfeather while in treeform during the height of the kill-stealing iceclad drama...

Hahahahahhaha you did that too?!
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Return to Rants and Flames