Telegareth is a synonym for the female (not male) vagina

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Telegareth is a synonym for the female (not male) vagina

Postby Gargamellow » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:44 pm

edited version:

tele is the rude word for a female vagina and she shoul,d have never taken leadership of LoS if she didn't have the balls to run it

and i don't give a fuck what anyone here thinks of what i just said because i am LoS #1 fan and now I have to find another uber guild to worship

Edit - Split from LoS!?!?! thread.
Calling someone a vagina is still, ahh nevermind...
-Jay
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Alphonso » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:20 am

Give her some credit for trying to save a sinking guild on an already sunk game
Alphonso
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:23 am

no..i don't think so

from the very beginning of her reign..things have sunk..it should have been someone who had a real thirst for blood...a real desire to win..a real hunger for pain and hardcore gaming

the only reason i am not fuming even worse is because i know that nobody really volunteered to take over LoS and rebuild it and she was the only one willing to try

there..that's all the fucking credit i am going to give anyone who slaughters a guild like LoS
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Alphonso » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:28 am

it should have been someone who had a real thirst for blood...a real desire to win..a real hunger for pain and hardcore gaming

those people all quit in 2002
Alphonso
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:31 am

LoS rocked until snerp needed some sleep

just because some awesome players took off early in the game, doesn't mean a ton more awesome players didn't join the game!

i miss a lot of those people you are talking about..hell, I remember when Remedy was formed

but the game goes on..i am not there at the moment..but my guild is still alive and kicking as i can see on eqplayers!

i will be back in eq as soon as my priorities are straight (christmas and all)

when i get back..i am going to be recruiting my friends who will have been wandering aimlessly waiting for an officer invite
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:35 am

Alphonso wrote:
it should have been someone who had a real thirst for blood...a real desire to win..a real hunger for pain and hardcore gaming

those people all quit in 2002

the real drive to succeed took a fatal wound when Draed stopped logging in, and pretty much died when Tigole left

we still had a fair bit of success in later expansions under various guild leaders (snerp doing easily the best job of the latter leaders) but imo, the guild never really recovered from some of the mismanagement from guys who took over right after Tig
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:38 am

i wish someone would take leadership and rebuild...i have nowhere uber to go now should i ever decide to try and join an uber guild..which i probably wouldn't but i liked hanging with los

they helped me so much throughout the years...many of them..i couldn't even begin to list them all

i still have a fungi tunic cyni gave me years ago
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Evermore » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:08 am

the issue is there isnt really a good player base to rebuild from. EQ has too many shit players and casual gamers. the hard core players already have homes.
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Bodin » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:03 am

Damnit I thought I was the #1 fan WTH.
Nidob Sboobnam
Arch Animist of Legacy of Steel
I dont play World Of Warcraft. Instead Im playin Hello Kitty Online Adventures.
Bodin
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Reynaldo » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:18 am

Tele really did a valiant effort in keeping the guild kicking and screaming till the bitter end. Snerp's retirement took the final wind out of the core of the old LoS, and it was a pretty fast downward spiral after that.

It's a shame, but you might as well let it go, and the good players can hopefully find their way to SR or x-server to keep progressing and let the idiots fall by the wayside.
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:47 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:14 am

LOL...Telegareth just logged into NT but didn't say anything.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:30 am

ya well..my attack on her isn't personal..she is a nice girl...to most people anyway

but as far as a guild leader is..she sucks ASS
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Telegareth » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:37 am

Never thought I'd see my name as a topic in Rants and Flames on NT.

Sorry to have disappointed you, Sandi. It wasn't an easy decision to make, but I feel it's the only one that makes the best out of a crappy, crappy situation.
Telegareth
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:45 am

I don't think anyone could have filled your shoes Tele. There was nothing left that could be done imo. This was the best decision you could have made. Sad to see LoS go but I'm glad they're going instead of staying around and hurting the name.
Jay

Postby Evermore » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:47 am

you'll find alot of the membership, past and present, support this.
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:49 am

Oh yeah, you like the title name? I gave myself a pat on the back for that one.
Jay

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:35 pm

It's ok tele. Things like this happen all the time. I really do love LoS. I will see to it that the guild is remembered for all of time. I don't care if anyone thinks I am an idiot for feeling so passionately about this.

I take back what I said. You did a hell of a lot better job than I ever could have done. I am sorry, Tele, if what I said in anger hurt your feelings or pissed you off. I am sad to see LoS go.

P.S. I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

:cry:
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:38 pm

Gargamellow wrote:It's ok tele. Things like this happen all the time. I really do love LoS. I will see to it that the guild is remembered for all of time. I don't care if anyone thinks I am an idiot for feeling so passionately about this.

I take back what I said. You did a hell of a lot better job than I ever could have done. I am sorry, Tele, if what I said in anger hurt your feelings or pissed you off. I am sad to see LoS go.

P.S. I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

:cry:

Gargamellow wrote:tele is the rude word for a female vagina and she shoul,d have never taken leadership of LoS if she didn't have the balls to run it

Is that what you meant?[/u]
Jay

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:50 pm

this is where I think your mod privelages should be yoinked..when you instigate trouble in the improper forum..you are disobeying the code

fyi...I said cunt the first time.

edit that supermod
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:00 pm

Gargamellow wrote:this is where I think your mod privelages should be yoinked..when you instigate trouble in the improper forum..you are disobeying the code

fyi...I said cunt the first time.

edit that supermod

Umm, hey cunt, this is Rants and Flames. This forum is all about instigating trouble. And I have no power here. I can't edit anything in this forum unless I move the whole thread, edit, then move it back.
Jay

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:18 pm

u get to say cunt but u mod it when i say cunt..you pussy
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Evermore » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:22 pm

Can i say cunt?
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:22 pm

You said it in the Everquest forum. This thread is now in R&F cunt. Also, the post I was citing is the one from the top of this page.
Jay

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:23 pm

heheheheheheh ever
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Next

Return to Rants and Flames