Hide that BoC!!! Stash that AoN! The IRS is coming for you!

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Xaiveir » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:59 am

New guy has 97 Goat points now. Motherfucker. Who is donating to him....stop it!
Why fight it, i am a Man Whore!
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Xaiveir » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:00 am

Tikker wrote:you spelled my name wrong you fuckwad

Hmm i sure did. Now this will boggle your mind....did i do it on purpose because this is rants and flames and wanted a response. Or did i do it because thats how you spell Ticker mother fucker? Ponder that for awhile will you........
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:03 am

I refuse to ponder

Tikker is spelled Tikker~

ps
you're a sperm burping ditch pig
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Xaiveir » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:18 am

Ponder damn you.....PONDER!

I like the sperm burping ditch pig. I hadnt heard that one before. Permission to use it please sir.
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 am

sure, np

when used IRL I've found it works pretty well as a show stopper

inflamatory AND descriptive

hard to find that combo
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Marque » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:39 am

That'll teach me for not scouring the entire board before posting :)

Please :locked: this thread as it's a repeat.

I'll come up with something original in a day or two.

What are the goat points for, btw?
Marque
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Jay » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:41 am

They're like cool guy points.
Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:42 am

And only admins can moderate this section so you'll have to deal with the ridicule. BTW, you wouldn't happen to be black would you?
Jay

Postby Zanchief » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:42 am

Jay wrote:And only admins can moderate this section so you'll have to deal with the ridicule. BTW, you wouldn't happen to be black would you?

hhahahah
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Zanchief » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:44 am

My girl friends best friends "partner" (they have two kids and have been living together for about 10 years but aren't married) is black and I'm tempted to get a picture of him holding a sign that says Zanchief, but I don't know if he'll think it's funny.

Sad that I don't know anyone of closer ties than that.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Xaiveir » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:53 am

Marque wrote:That'll teach me for not scouring the entire board before posting :)

Please :locked: this thread as it's a repeat.

I'll come up with something original in a day or two.

What are the goat points for, btw?

Wow he did post again. Ok answer the 3 following questions and i shall let you pass.....

Who the fuck are you, Where the hell did you come from, What are you doing here?

K thx
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:54 am

4) Are you black? If you are, you're welcome with open arms. We have a quota to fill here at NT.
Jay

Postby Gaazy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:57 am

ha the dude has more goat opints that zan now
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Evermore » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:57 am

Tikker wrote:you're a sperm burping ditch pig

this thread now delivers
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:01 pm

Jay still owes me half his goat points for the Chicago New England game.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Durothil Skyreaver » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:30 pm

At the risk of sounding like a sullen fiend, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of Tikker's most deceitful viewpoints in hopes of convincing you, the reader, to help eschew dim-witted phallocentrism. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, the main dissensus between me and Tikker is that I feel that small minds are little troubled by this. He, on the other hand, contends that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. What we have been imparting to him -- or what he has been eliciting from us -- is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. Tikker truly believes that he is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. It is just such intemperate megalomania, unbridled, flagitious egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Tikker to attack everyone else's beliefs.

Tikker plants false evidence to incriminate his adversaries. Natural law is therefore the fulcrum upon which rests the case that Tikker has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about abhorrent whiners. Tikker's revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, some people aver that Tikker has values that are antagonistic to a traditional, moral society. Others maintain that Tikker's central role in the promotion of acrimonious collectivism dates back a number of years. In the interest of clearing up the confusion, I'll make the following observation: I admit I have a tendency to become a bit insensitive whenever I rebuke Tikker for trying to use paid informants and provocateurs to judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character. While I am desirous of mending this tiny personality flaw, Tikker takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. To quote someone far wittier than I'll ever be, "Tikker's sound bites should be recognized, but only as a complete fraud." I sure wish I had said that because that's exactly what I insist. Nevertheless, I recently overheard a couple of neo-pestiferous, stultiloquent spongers say that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this Tikker-induced era of slogans and propaganda.

Why don't more people complain when they see Tikker put the gods of heaven into the corner as obsolete and outmoded and, in their stead, burn incense to the idol Mammon? It's because Tikker has mastered the art of tricking people with images and myths. He creates myths about what the world is like and then generates false images to match those myths. This proves to me, at least, that Tikker claims that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. Sometime in the future he will address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will unmistakably happen if we don't enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being.

There are situations where certain crusades are appropriate and there are situations where they are not. Will Tikker's saturnine cat's-paws give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society? Only time will tell.

In plain, simple-to-understand English, we must stick to our guns and not let Tikker convince us that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Tikker vehemently denies that, of course. But he obviously would, because I would obviously like to comment on his attempt to associate parasitism with sexism. There is no association. Don't be intimidated by his threat to dump effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers. Tikker is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts. In a lustrum or two, however, Tikker is likely to switch to some sort of "commit senseless acts of violence against anyone daring to challenge Tikker's fickle publicity stunts" approach to draw our attention away from such facts.

Take, for example, the worst classes of temperamental hooligans there are. Now look at Tikker. If you don't believe there's a similarity, then consider that he fervently believes that heathenism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. My position is that there is reason to fear that dirty Philistines will subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria sooner than you think. Tikker, in contrast, argues that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and Tikker. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that he sometimes has trouble convincing people that everyone with a different set of beliefs from his is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few rash, sadism-oriented mob bosses to constate authoritatively that we should derive moral guidance from Tikker's glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented prognoses. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that all the deals Tikker makes are strictly one-way. Tikker gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. Please forgive the following sermon, but it can't be avoided in this discussion: Tikker is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that if a cogent, logical argument entered his brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

If Tikker were to use more accessible language, then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for Tikker, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Tikker's modes of thought are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? I can give you only my best estimate, made after long and anxious consideration, but I do not pose as an expert in these matters. I can say only that Tikker once said that he acts in the name of equality and social justice. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard him say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that Tikker's pleas are like an enormous solecism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must speak up and speak out against Tikker, because Tikker operates on an international scale to encourage unsympathetic, disdainful litterbugs to see themselves as victims and, therefore, live by alibis rather than by honest effort. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to call for proper disciplinary action against Tikker and his collaborators. Tikker's hastily mounted campaigns have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together -- life! While it is not my purpose to incriminate or exculpate or vindicate or castigate, Tikker's worshippers claim that Tikker is a martyr for freedom and a victim of Lysenkoism. I say to them, "Prove it" -- not that they'll be able to, of course, but because when you tell Tikker's vicegerents that sometimes, profligate exhibitionists are so illiberal, they merit special attention, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that he just reported that sin is good for the soul. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Tikker's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom. Tikker will pigeonhole people into predetermined categories because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses the most feckless pissants I've ever seen with otiose and uncontrollable rage.

I wouldn't judge Tikker's drones too harshly. They're clearly just cannon fodder for Tikker's plot to trivialize certain events that are particularly special to us all. It has been said that as a dynamic historical current, gangsterism has taken many different forms and has evolved dramatically in some ways. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it definitely implies that my long-term goal is to build a new understanding that can transport us to tomorrow. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, Tikker's imprecations should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Tikker's zingers are intended to slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass." It doesn't take a genius to figure out that as that last sentence suggests, Tikker's claim that he has been robbed of all he does not possess is factually unsupported and politically motivated.

Tikker's bromides are not modeled on democracy as envisaged by philosophers of the Enlightenment, but on the anti-democratic principles of neopaganism. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that Tikker doesn't understand politics or simply doesn't care?

Apolaustic energumens serve as the priests in Tikker's cult of self-indulgent Trotskyism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Tikker's reflected glory, pausing only when Tikker instructs them to make human life negligible and cheap. What could be more muzzy-headed? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history, but to all human culture. Once, just once, I'd like to see his supporters fight the warped, distorted, misshapen, unwholesome monstrosity that his roorbacks have become. But until they do that (if they ever do that), we must realize that if he doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to promote mediocrity over merit, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then, Tikker will grasp the concept that his occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are Tikker's promises. In fact, he claims to be supportive of my plan to shed the light of truth on the evil that is Tikker. Don't trust him, though; Tikker's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, he'll replace discourse and open dialogue with irascible credos and blatant ugliness. Not only that, but mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Tikker. If we feel helpless, Tikker is energized and ramps up his efforts to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. Lastly, I can't end this letter without mentioning that it is amazing to me that Tikker would dare to criticize someone or something without carefully reading what was written.
Durothil Skyreaver
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Arlos » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:08 pm

insult generator websites are lame. So are those that use them, Durothil.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:29 pm

arlos wrote:insult generator websites are lame. So are those that use them, Durothil.

-Arlos

Someone used one on me one time, I pointed it out and no one believed me that they existed. (it was here)

I couldn't find one for the life of me at the time either.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Durothil Skyreaver » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:15 pm

arlos wrote:insult generator websites are lame. So are those that use them, Durothil.

-Arlos

Meh, I got that link from Tikker so I thought it was only fitting.
Durothil Skyreaver
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:58 am

Durothil Skyreaver wrote:

-Arlos

what?

I had no idea I knew about insult generators!

i am so smart

S M R T
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:00 am

Harrison wrote:

-Arlos

Someone used one on me one time, I pointed it out and no one believed me that they existed. (it was here)

I couldn't find one for the life of me at the time either.

People have been using insult generators on NT since before you were posting.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Xaiveir » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:30 am

Tikker wrote:

-Arlos

i am so smart

S M R T

No....S M R A T ....dumb ass.
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Durothil Skyreaver » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:42 am

Tikker wrote:

-Arlos

what?

I had no idea I knew about insult generators!

i am so smart

S M R T

You posted it somewhere on NT a long ways back and I bookmarked it.
Durothil Skyreaver
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames