Why does alliance suck so bad?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Why does alliance suck so bad?

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:34 pm

Damn I swear alliance is mentally fucking retarded they are horrible at bg's. You tell their dumbass's to go and get flag and all rush at once and they go in one by one. You tell them to stay on D at the flag and they are at midfield whacking it. Takes me usually 1 hour to get a mark. I ended up just saying fuck it. Told my bro to write me a program for bg. So he did and what it does it just moves me to a certain spot in the BG I go invis and it keeps moving me so i wont get booted out. I just leave it on and night on an I get an easy 10 marks or so. Fuck all that other bullshit.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:37 pm

You're such a fucking moron. Are you 12?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:44 pm

Uh..since the patch ive been winning almost all my BGs...
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:45 pm

we're like 200-4 maybe with about 30 straight 20 min AV wins. Maybe you just blow
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:46 pm

If you're playing with a pug, which a lot are, or against a premade, you're bound to get some losing games. I played and won with a pug an hour long match Sat. along with a few half hour long matches.

You're the kind of person people who do actually try hate. Hoover up credit and do nothing except cheat. Way to go.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:49 pm

Usually the people whining the most are the ones who suck the most.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:49 pm

ya Tacks thats about on par with from what ive seen, I havent had time to play all too many of them, hopefully will have more time this week
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:56 pm

Lolz no im lvl 39 and on doomhammer. Not saying im fucking 60 dipshit's. Go into a WG and ill guarentee you will be lucky to win 1 in 10 hours.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:58 pm

Then level up you fucking untalented nubcake
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:03 pm

God ur such a fucking douchebag. I can get the same number of marks at this fucking lvl when i actually own everyone else cause im twinked, as i could at 60. Im stocking up on marks I have 59 WG and 54 AB. Stop being such a raging homo.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:03 pm

DESX wrote:Lolz no im lvl 39 and on doomhammer. Not saying im fucking 60 dipshit's. Go into a WG and ill guarentee you will be lucky to win 1 in 10 hours.

doomhammer is one of the rare servers where the horde side is much much stronger than the alliance side

still outnumbered 2-1, but whatever
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:16 pm

DESX wrote:God ur such a fucking douchebag. I can get the same number of marks at this fucking lvl when i actually own everyone else cause im twinked, as i could at 60. Im stocking up on marks I have 59 WG and 54 AB. Stop being such a raging homo.

Who is "ur"?

I shall laugh when they put xp into twink brackets and then you get owned at 60 because you suck. :rofl:

How are those AV tokens coming along?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:16 pm

Tikker wrote:
DESX wrote:Lolz no im lvl 39 and on doomhammer. Not saying im fucking 60 dipshit's. Go into a WG and ill guarentee you will be lucky to win 1 in 10 hours.

doomhammer is one of the rare servers where the horde side is much much stronger than the alliance side

still outnumbered 2-1, but whatever

Cross sever bg's. Doesn't really matter which side is more powerful on just Doomhammer, no?

At any rate, you're still admittedly cheating. You're doing nothing, absolutely nothing to improve the overall conditions you play in, only making it worse, and being as selfish as humanly possible.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:26 pm

Tacks wrote:
DESX wrote:God ur such a fucking douchebag. I can get the same number of marks at this fucking lvl when i actually own everyone else cause im twinked, as i could at 60. Im stocking up on marks I have 59 WG and 54 AB. Stop being such a raging homo.

Who is "ur"?

I shall laugh when they put xp into twink brackets and then you get owned at 60 because you suck. :rofl:

Well no AV tokens yet but im getting stocked up on WG and AB considering those are the ones I will need to buy shit till I can get into AV. Also nah lolz come to doomhammer and all alliance sucks nuts they all can't pvp for shit so im not worried about wtf im gonna do at 60. Also I dont fucking care if I might be cheating or not lol if you saw how fucking stupid they were you wouldnt care either. 7/10 bg's before I ALWAYS got at least the first flag cap the first or last winning cap. That was only with my bro's alt snaring fucking ppl that were following me. You can't get any FC D for shit. You call out FC D in /BG and tell them your general direction and they will be fighting the fucking warrior's in midfield and wont do shit to help you. Or they will try to kill the fucking warrior that is getting healed by 5 priests. I was literally in a BG were NO ONE except me and my bro got a kill. Horde won in like 4-5 mins or so.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:28 pm

Quit sucking, nub
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:30 pm

Tacks wrote:Quit sucking, nub

:umno: :liar:
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:34 pm

DESX wrote:
Tacks wrote:

Who is "ur"?

Well no AV tokens yet but im getting stocked up on WG and AB considering those are the ones I will need to buy shit till I can get into AV. Also nah lolz come to doomhammer and all alliance sucks nuts they all can't pvp for shit so im not worried about wtf im gonna do at 60. Also I dont fucking care if I might be cheating or not lol if you saw how fucking stupid they were you wouldnt care either. 7/10 bg's before I ALWAYS got at least the first flag cap the first or last winning cap. That was only with my bro's alt snaring fucking ppl that were following me. You can't get any FC D for shit. You call out FC D in /BG and tell them your general direction and they will be fighting the fucking warrior's in midfield and wont do shit to help you. Or they will try to kill the fucking warrior that is getting healed by 5 priests. I was literally in a BG were NO ONE except me and my bro got a kill. Horde won in like 4-5 mins or so.

I've played some awful shitty bg's and never...never cheated. Nothing you say can convince me that what you're doing is right, or okay. People like you make your overall bg a shit ton harder. Again, way to go.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:36 pm

I never had to cheat or give up in any BG's...probably because I didn't suck like you do. :rofl:
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Arlos » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:39 pm

I'll start the Desx gets Banned countdown now. Absolutely going to happen, since "programs that move you to a certain spot" and "move you so you don't AFK out" are exactly the kind of thing their cheat-tracking software looks for. Remember, every time you log in, you give them permission to scan YOUR PC, including running applications, etc. for cheater programs.

They just did a massive wipe, so I give the over/under ban date for him at 1 month. What do you guys think?

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:40 pm

Insanityfair wrote:
DESX wrote:
Tacks wrote:

Who is "ur"?

I've played some awful shitty bg's and never...never cheated. Nothing you say can convince me that what you're doing is right, or okay. People like you make your overall bg a shit ton harder. Again, way to go.

kk thx think it's about time ppl did shit then let me have to get one cap for em everytime while they do shit. Lolz owell dont care personally. You might think im being selfish but owell you need to see some of the fuck nuts in BG.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:41 pm

Arlos, do you really think this retard is smart enough to run one?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:41 pm

arlos wrote:I'll start the Desx gets Banned countdown now. Absolutely going to happen, since "programs that move you to a certain spot" and "move you so you don't AFK out" are exactly the kind of thing their cheat-tracking software looks for. Remember, every time you log in, you give them permission to scan YOUR PC, including running applications, etc. for cheater programs.

They just did a massive wipe, so I give the over/under ban date for him at 1 month. What do you guys think?

-Arlos

hahaha lolz kk heh my bro is pretty good at hiding everything. Check who was the first 10 ppl that got master tradeskiller in eq 2 in all servers. He was first one on his server not sure on overall eq 2. Anyway he got master and sold his account for 1.4k name is Kroni.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:43 pm

Seriously, how old are you, I want to know.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:45 pm

Tacks wrote:Seriously, how old are you, I want to know.

I R 12.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm

DESX wrote:
Tacks wrote:Seriously, how old are you, I want to know.

I R 12.

age, not IQ
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Next

Return to Rants and Flames