Why does alliance suck so bad?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Arlos » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:49 pm

Arlos, do you really think this retard is smart enough to run one?

Well, he DID say his brother set it up for him....

And Desx, what he accomplished without getting caught in EQ2 is irrelevant. SOE doesn't give a rat's ass. Blizzard, on the other hand, DOES, and has an active process that constantly scans your machine the entire time you're playing WOW, not just looking for program names, but also scanning the interface between other programs and WOW, so it can catch anything exactly like what you're doing.

Just look a few weeks ago, they banned something like 10,000 people or more. Only a matter of time before they nail your ass too, at which point everyone in this thread will laugh our collective asses off.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:50 pm

Damn forgot my comp got wiped out cause of fucking worm a while ago. Was gonna post some of the script that was used in eq2.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:50 pm

to be fair arlos, a lot of us have been laughing at him for months
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:51 pm

arlos wrote:

And Desx, what he accomplished without getting caught in EQ2 is irrelevant. SOE doesn't give a rat's ass. Blizzard, on the other hand, DOES, and has an active process that constantly scans your machine the entire time you're playing WOW, not just looking for program names, but also scanning the interface between other programs and WOW, so it can catch anything exactly like what you're doing.

Just look a few weeks ago, they banned something like 10,000 people or more. Only a matter of time before they nail your ass too, at which point everyone in this thread will laugh our collective asses off.

-Arlos

Heh kk Ill put all meh goats on that bet.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:51 pm

Yeah, how convenient.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:52 pm

Heh I know you are proly comparing this to WOWglider but ill guarentee you it's better encoded then glider.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Arlos » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:52 pm

As I said: The over/under on the ban date is 1 month.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:53 pm

nigger please. i know people approx. 10000x smarter than you or your brother who were cheating at WoW and got caught. blizz knows their shit, and you know nothing.
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:53 pm

DESX wrote:IT'S REALLY FUCKING AMAZING WHAT A FLAMING DOUCHE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:54 pm

D. Duck wrote:nigger please. i know people approx. 10000x smarter than you or your brother who were cheating at WoW and got caught. blizz knows their shit, and you know nothing.

heh nah bro has major in both engineering and programming.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:55 pm

brinstar wrote: IT"S AMAZING HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING CUM GUZZLER I AM AND THINK DESX GIVES A SHIT!
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:55 pm

your brother is a retarded faggot and so are you
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:56 pm

Lolz it's funny cause i post this and i knew this was gonna happen yet all you guys think i give a fuck.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:57 pm

This kid is like the attention starved little bitches in middle school who would make up these elaborate stories so people paid attention to him when in fact he didn't have a brother at all and only went home and played Word Munchers on his Tandy.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:58 pm

Tacks wrote:This kid is like the attention starved little bitches in middle school who would make up these elaborate stories so people paid attention to him when in fact he didn't have a brother at all and only went home and played Word Munchers on his Tandy.

Yeah lolz just like your moms little attention starved dirty fucking snatch. Anyway I dont care if you dont believe me lol if it'll make everyone stfu up quicker or not I dont give a shit. Lol pretty much just posting now cause i think it's funny as crap.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Jay » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:59 pm

arlos wrote:

-Arlos

Only if he admits it.
Jay

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:00 pm

LOLZ THIS IS LIEK FUNNY AS CRAP D00D HIGH FIVES!!!
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:00 pm

your brother has nothing better to do than to setup hacks for WoW and he has those degrees ??? maybe he should try and engineer a de-faggotizer for your family.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:01 pm

Jay wrote:
arlos wrote:

-Arlos

Only if he admits it.

oh shit npz I will guarentee that i'll admit it gotta go by my word but no other way for you to find out anyway so no option really.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:02 pm

D. Duck wrote:your brother has nothing better to do than to setup hacks for WoW and he has those degrees ??? maybe he should try and engineer a de-faggotizer for your family.

Lolz It's funny how ppl get their fucking tampon's dirty and start talking shit lolz. Try maxxi pads queer might stop the bleeding from your fucking vagina long enough for you to stop bitching.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:02 pm

maybe he can program an application to make you not seem so stupid
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:03 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN GOOD BURN RIGHT THERE, YOU GOT HIM
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:03 pm

DESX wrote:
Insanityfair wrote:
DESX wrote:
Tacks wrote:
DESX wrote:God ur such a fucking douchebag. I can get the same number of marks at this fucking lvl when i actually own everyone else cause im twinked, as i could at 60. Im stocking up on marks I have 59 WG and 54 AB. Stop being such a raging homo.

Who is "ur"?

I shall laugh when they put xp into twink brackets and then you get owned at 60 because you suck. :rofl:

How are those AV tokens coming along?

Well no AV tokens yet but im getting stocked up on WG and AB considering those are the ones I will need to buy shit till I can get into AV. Also nah lolz come to doomhammer and all alliance sucks nuts they all can't pvp for shit so im not worried about wtf im gonna do at 60. Also I dont fucking care if I might be cheating or not lol if you saw how fucking stupid they were you wouldnt care either. 7/10 bg's before I ALWAYS got at least the first flag cap the first or last winning cap. That was only with my bro's alt snaring fucking ppl that were following me. You can't get any FC D for shit. You call out FC D in /BG and tell them your general direction and they will be fighting the fucking warrior's in midfield and wont do shit to help you. Or they will try to kill the fucking warrior that is getting healed by 5 priests. I was literally in a BG were NO ONE except me and my bro got a kill. Horde won in like 4-5 mins or so.

I've played some awful shitty bg's and never...never cheated. Nothing you say can convince me that what you're doing is right, or okay. People like you make your overall bg a shit ton harder. Again, way to go.

kk thx think it's about time ppl did shit then let me have to get one cap for em everytime while they do shit. Lolz owell dont care personally. You might think im being selfish but owell you need to see some of the fuck nuts in BG.

Erm, I played to legionnaire on my holy priest, and I've done nothing but bg all week-I've seen a lot of crazy/hard bg's in fact I just got out of wsg where alliance did nothing but sit in my gy and kill people coming in....I get that you don't care, but you may once they catch and ban you. We have a name for the likes of you on our server. UA.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:03 pm

once you get banned just pass out your username/passwd then people can see for themselves that you're banned~

ps, i'm going take 3 weeks
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:04 pm

ask your brother to set you up a message board hack that will type insults for you
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames