Why does alliance suck so bad?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:05 pm

Insanityfair wrote:
DESX wrote:
Insanityfair wrote:
DESX wrote:
Tacks wrote:
DESX wrote:God ur such a fucking douchebag. I can get the same number of marks at this fucking lvl when i actually own everyone else cause im twinked, as i could at 60. Im stocking up on marks I have 59 WG and 54 AB. Stop being such a raging homo.

Who is "ur"?

I shall laugh when they put xp into twink brackets and then you get owned at 60 because you suck. :rofl:

How are those AV tokens coming along?

Well no AV tokens yet but im getting stocked up on WG and AB considering those are the ones I will need to buy shit till I can get into AV. Also nah lolz come to doomhammer and all alliance sucks nuts they all can't pvp for shit so im not worried about wtf im gonna do at 60. Also I dont fucking care if I might be cheating or not lol if you saw how fucking stupid they were you wouldnt care either. 7/10 bg's before I ALWAYS got at least the first flag cap the first or last winning cap. That was only with my bro's alt snaring fucking ppl that were following me. You can't get any FC D for shit. You call out FC D in /BG and tell them your general direction and they will be fighting the fucking warrior's in midfield and wont do shit to help you. Or they will try to kill the fucking warrior that is getting healed by 5 priests. I was literally in a BG were NO ONE except me and my bro got a kill. Horde won in like 4-5 mins or so.

I've played some awful shitty bg's and never...never cheated. Nothing you say can convince me that what you're doing is right, or okay. People like you make your overall bg a shit ton harder. Again, way to go.

kk thx think it's about time ppl did shit then let me have to get one cap for em everytime while they do shit. Lolz owell dont care personally. You might think im being selfish but owell you need to see some of the fuck nuts in BG.

Erm, I played to legionnaire on my holy priest, and I've done nothing but bg all week-I've seen a lot of crazy/hard bg's in fact I just got out of wsg where alliance did nothing but sit in my gy and kill people coming in....I get that you don't care, but you may once they catch and ban you. We have a name for the likes of you on our server. UA.

KK Yes I proly will care for about 2 days then wont give a shit afterwards cause it's a fucking game and keep going on with my usual hobbies. But thx thx for input.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:06 pm

being a dipshit isn't a hobby btw
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:07 pm

On the contrary, you seem to care an awful lot by

1) coming to whine on the board about how you suck
2) going to extremes by making your brother supposedly write you a program so you can still blow yet get honor points
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:08 pm

Tikker wrote:being a dipshit isn't a hobby btw

Yeah i know thx for reminding me. I weightlift, basketball and build models.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:09 pm

So he IS 12.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:09 pm

Tacks wrote:On the contrary, you seem to care an awful lot by

1) coming to whine on the board about how you suck
2) going to extremes by making your brother supposedly write you a program so you can still blow yet get honor points

lol yeah just thought id share my 2 cents lol but ppl have this thread going on for 3 pages so I think you guys care more then i give a fuck lol.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:09 pm

build models rofl
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:09 pm

Yet you've replied to every single response here.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:10 pm

Tacks wrote:Yet you've replied to every single response here.

Cause im bored as hell lol.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:11 pm

D. Duck wrote:build models rofl

lol and yes I build airplane models you dumbass. I want to see you try to fucking paint a done model. Let alone build one.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:11 pm

work on your train station then you fucking toddler
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:11 pm

He probably would, except he grew out of that 15 years ago.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:14 pm

Haha finally a truely good flame thread lol i love posting to make dumbfucks like these keep on posting and giving me crap lol. Nice to know I am making you waste some of your keystrokes on me. = - ) I feel special. Alas I will not be on for much longer. Gotta go do some weightlifting at the Y.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Jay » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:15 pm

10 bucks says his family gives him whatever he wants and has been doing so since birth.
Jay

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:15 pm

man get that model airplane bullshit out of here. what kind of ridiculous asshole expects anyone to take him seriously when he talks about building model airplanes.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:15 pm

Jay wrote:10 bucks says his family gives him whatever he wants and has been doing so since birth.

Nah till I was 12.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:15 pm

DESX wrote:

lol and yes I build airplane models you dumbass. I want to see you try to fucking paint a done model. Let alone build one.

was that actually supposed to be an insult or something?

right now I'm picturing some 12 year old dude with braces "thith modelth going to be thweeeeeeet"
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:15 pm

This isn't a flame thread, I didn't know we were trying. HAY AFTER UR LIEK DUN AT THE Y DO YOU WANNA COME OVER 2 MY HOUSE AND PLAY LEGOS?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:17 pm

D. Duck wrote:man get that model airplane bullshit out of here. what kind of ridiculous asshole expects anyone to take him seriously when he talks about building model airplanes.

Because it takes time and effort to build a model from scratch you dipshit. I also like to very precisly paint the color scheme's of actual airplanes on them. It takes skill to do fuck nuts. I dont draw the whole fucking plane flourescent fucking orange like you would proly still do.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:18 pm

sounds like something an autistic would do
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:19 pm

Tikker wrote:
DESX wrote:

was that actually supposed to be an insult or something?

right now I'm picturing some 12 year old dude with braces "thith modelth going to be thweeeeeeet"

Lol nah come to Mason city IA heh ill show ya 12 year old with braces. That or gimmie a lil more time till I get a fucking digi cam then ill finally post some pic's.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:21 pm

LOL THIS GUY IS SERIOUS WATCH OUT attack of the 15 year old
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:22 pm

You guys should fight at your nearest local K-Mart.

And, lol Tikker. You guyth will be thorry when you thee my Gundam level 5.
Jay

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:22 pm

go to the Y faggot i'm done with this childs play
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DESX » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:22 pm

lolz anyway gotta go got shitz to do and pplz to see. Keep em coming ill be back to read em before I play wow and do some more BG's roflz.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames