Why does alliance suck so bad?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:23 pm

Still haven't answered the question. All my goat points says he's under 18.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:23 pm

DESX wrote:
Tikker wrote:
DESX wrote:
D. Duck wrote:build models rofl

lol and yes I build airplane models you dumbass. I want to see you try to fucking paint a done model. Let alone build one.

was that actually supposed to be an insult or something?

right now I'm picturing some 12 year old dude with braces "thith modelth going to be thweeeeeeet"

Lol nah come to Mason city IA heh ill show ya 12 year old with braces. That or gimmie a lil more time till I get a fucking digi cam then ill finally post some pic's.

if you're actually older than 12 it's just going to make you seem even more retarded than most people suspect

your only hope is that you're really just a very very smart chimp or something
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:25 pm

Oh for fucks sakes, stfu already. I'm glad you think that you cheating is oh so cool, I'm sure your mommy and daddy are proud, really. You don't seem to get that no one here really cares. Fuck, I don't play in your level bracket and you'll be just another twinked shitty player that gets run over when you do get to my level bracket. Like I said, good for you, and I hope you enjoy your impending vacation from WoW courtesy of Blizzard. :rofl:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:26 pm

ELEANORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:27 pm

He may have better armor when he gets there, but I'm guessing he's still going to be a two dot wonder.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Jay » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:28 pm

I thought her name was Bridget
Jay

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:28 pm

guaranteed.

at least eleanor actually made it that far
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Arlos » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:32 pm

See, now if he hadn't tried to come agross as uber-coolguy-hackerdude, and instead come across like Gomer Pyle's stupider cousin, he might have actually found some agreement to his original comments.

I've been in any number of PUGs for BGs where the other people in there were so mind-bogglingly stupid that I doubt they could successfully pour piss out of a bucket that had directions printed on the bottom. Get even half the members as a pre-set, and you could roll through all day, but pure pick-up group, and you had Tweedledum, Tweedledumber, and Tweedlefuckingretarded.

It's actually not been as bad on my new server, which is in a different BG bracket. I dunno if it's cause horde in the old bracket (#3) were better than the horde in the new one (whatever the hell Cenarius is in), or if random alliance are better in this one or what, but I've definitely seen more success in PUGs now than back when I was on Stormrage.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tacks » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:37 pm

Jay wrote:I thought her name was Bridget

we weren't talking about her
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:06 pm

ROFL thread of the week so far
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Agrajag » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:05 am

To get back on track of the original subject, the main reason that Alliance suck so bad is the majority of them want a quick win. If they don't win or get the impression of winning in the first few minutes they give up. I've played to 60 on both Horde and Alliance side and all I hear from the Alliance people is, "Well, we are going to lose. Let the Horde win so we can queue up and try another." I never heard that on the Horde side, ever.

Another small reason, and I do mean small, is in WSG and AB shaman at a flag or node make a big difference. Totems will fuck up a stealthed druid or rogue trying to ninja. I think that once Alliance get shaman the WSG and AB will be more equally won by both sides. AV isn't so much of a consequence since you're not really guarding one resource.
Agrajag
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Jeddas » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:50 am

I loged on my ally rogue for about an hour today. I ended up in a vent server with some loud annoying juvenile dipshits and was forced to endure their ridiculously thick-headed playstyles. I hate to fuel the stereotype, but its what I've experienced ally side on much larger scale than I have on horde.

Both sides tend to give up the moment things don't look easy in BG's -- but the alliance (at least on Destromath) seem to just blow. If its hard, give up. Thats how you get better, right?

In playing ~6 hours on my rogue the other day, with the ~10 minute ques, I won maybe 10% of my AB/WSG games. Took every single AV with ease though.
Jeddas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:07 am

So what's your name on Destromath.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby kaharthemad » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:56 am

D. Duck wrote:man get that model airplane bullshit out of here. what kind of ridiculous asshole expects anyone to take him seriously when he talks about building model airplanes.

I build models with my boys..does that count?
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:04 am

Are your boys 16?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby kaharthemad » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:12 am

nope 5 and 6 im also getting them a train set. :P
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:17 am

Then no, that doesn't count.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Granh » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:25 am

The give up factor annoys the piss out of me. Not to say Alliance is the only one that did that though. Pre-deserter Horde would /afk out of a bad AV to re-queue *all* the time on my server. Made it an easy win sometimes, but with 4 hour queues for Alliance, we wanted to make the most of our time there. Horde on the other hand figured, "Hey, it's just a 10 min queue. Who cares?" Then on the flip side, Horde started winning more WSG/AB’s and Alliance gave up. Call it natural skill on the Horde’s side that made them win more if you want, but Ally never took the time to get better.

I’m not sure what everyone else’s battle groups are like lately, but with the new system, it seems both sides are forced to get better with what they sucked at. Horde is giving Ally a much harder time in AV, and Ally seems to win about 30-40% of the AB’s. (Huge difference) We still suck at WSG, but at least we score a couple times before loosing.

As for a more “assumption” view from my angle; Ally has a lot more melee classes being played, and Horde has a lot more casters. It’s a hell of a lot easier to protect a flag with an AOE than trying to hit every cow, corpse and green thing crowded around.
Kitty Litter for the Mind
Granh
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Evermore » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:34 am

Desx do you have any clue how big a moron you just made yourself look like? I just read thru this thread. ( quickly ) and the general jist seems to be:

I suck so bad at wow i have to cheat
I suck so bad at cheating i have to have help at it.
I cant come up with any good retorts besides stupid baseless attacks loaded with cursing ( sure sign of age) and the typical fallback of the chronically stupid, the "your mom" comments.

I'm ignoring the weightlifting comments, cause they just bullshit.

i give him 4 weeks, allowing for reaction time from blizzard.
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:19 pm

I've found that more kiddies/teens and more immature people play on Alliance than Horde for some reason.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:22 pm

Because night elves have bouncing boobies!!!1!
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Narrock » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:26 pm

Darcler wrote:Because night elves have bouncing boobies!!!1!

hehe I think it has something to do with retards thinking that "Alliance = good, and Horde = evil" or some retarded bullshit.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Evermore » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:44 pm

Narrock wrote:
Darcler wrote:Because night elves have bouncing boobies!!!1!

hehe I think it has something to do with retards thinking that "Alliance = good, and Horde = evil" or some retarded bullshit.
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jeddas » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:57 pm

Tacks wrote:So what's your name on Destromath.

I'm Aish on Destromath. Aish is my first alt -- and I rarely play her (because I have no guild, mostly). I'm liking the rouge class more and more every time I log on though. Main is a Shaman on Laughing Skull. I'm part of the most progressed Horde guild, but we're pretty much doing nothing till x-pac - so there comes some rogue time.

In all honesty given my experience a pretty poor rogue. My only saving grace is I know how to play as a team member.

To my own suprise I found recently I could actually kill people. I guess I overestimated the people I was fighting. (gj dying to a dagger spec rog with two swords =/)
Jeddas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:01 pm

I just wanted to know your name so I can own you since Destromath is in our bracket, thx!
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames