I WANT YOU...

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:33 am

Dear god, that is exactly what I was saying, only I didn't think I needed to spell it out in little words.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby vonkaar » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:28 am

moved, as predicted.

I get PMs all the time about post count. I'm sure I fixed it, but... shrug... I just follow orders. There is no conspiracy here.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:43 am

suuure, Vonk ;)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:57 am

Martrae, I did not post with the intention of restating your post. I'm not here to argue with you, I really just would like to know who did this and why.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Jyrleen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:26 pm

Donnel wrote:Too bad she made a valid point.

Leave your Clan Not-So-Adept hate for Insanityfair on your own guild boards. Just because she decided she didn't want to be in your guild anymore.

Leave your personal hate for Clan Adept on your own guild boards. Who gives a shit if she's in the guild or not, there was never any hate for Insanityfair. Way to insult an entire guild of people you don't know because a bug crawled up your ass. Next time you start talking, try to be a little more informed, you might find it to be a refreshing change.

Go try to block the Nexus stone or something because you wipe on a raid and GMs won't help you get your corpses thx~
Jyrleen
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Tossica » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:35 pm

Jyrleen wrote:
Donnel wrote:Too bad she made a valid point.

Leave your Clan Not-So-Adept hate for Insanityfair on your own guild boards. Just because she decided she didn't want to be in your guild anymore.

Leave your personal hate for Clan Adept on your own guild boards. Who gives a shit if she's in the guild or not, there was never any hate for Insanityfair. Way to insult an entire guild of people you don't know because a bug crawled up your ass. Next time you start talking, try to be a little more informed, you might find it to be a refreshing change.

Go try to block the Nexus stone or something because you wipe on a raid and GMs won't help you get your corpses thx~

Hi Klutzee. :)
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Donnel » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:44 pm

[quote="Jyrleen]there was never any hate for Insanityfair.[/quote]
Then why do you bad mouth her in your officers section? Why do you run off officers who have been involved with that guild longer then you? Why do you run the guild into the ground Jyrleen? Why? Why?
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tossica » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:46 pm

Jyrleen created that guild.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Donnel » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:52 pm

Then that comment was out of line, and I was going off bad information. I don't hate Clan Adept or anyone in it, but this melodrama has to stop. Insanityfair is a member of my guild, she is a capable enchanter, and I will defend her as her guild leader, end of story.
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:54 pm

Donnel, you obviously have a distorted story of what happened. If you care to know the truth send me a tell some time.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:01 pm

Tossica is right Jyrleen was one of the original co-founders of CA, and I did not in anyway wish for CA to get dragged into this post. Again, I meant nothing against Martrae as I originally stated and I will not flame my old guild here.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Donnel » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:11 pm

Martrae and I have talked, I retract my derogatory comments and publicly apologize to Clan Adept for them. I hope we can put this behind us.
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby kaharthemad » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:43 pm

Water under the bridge. no harm done.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

The drama

Postby Riddek » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:46 pm

The Drama might be more entertaining if I had heard of the guilds or the players before.
Riddek
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:51 pm

And your post would be more exciting if I had heard of you and cared for your opinion.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Jyrleen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:05 pm

Donnel wrote:Then why do you bad mouth her in your officers section? Why do you run off officers who have been involved with that guild longer then you? Why do you run the guild into the ground Jyrleen? Why? Why?

Hi, Tossi! This is Bhah, btw, not Klutzee. Been too long, huh? ;)

Like Tossica said, I am one of the founders of Clan Adept. When the GM showed up to created the guild leader so the guild could get started, that was me. I went on a leave of absence for a while, and did some other stuff. Clan Adept's guild leader at the time kind of did the same thing, and CA was left without someone holding the leadership title. To help Clan Adept, I petitioned for the leadership to be returned to me, as the one who got the initial tag, and returned leadership to the person the guild as a whole chose to be the leader. The guild leader asked if we (Klutzee and I) would come back, and we did.

Donnel wrote:I retract my derogatory comments and publicly apologize to Clan Adept for them. I hope we can put this behind us.

I don't speak for Clan Adept, but I accept the apology. All I ask if for people to at least try to see both sides of the coin before they choose heads or tails.

Donnel]Why do you run the guild into the ground Jyrleen? Why? Why?[/quote]
The guild, as it stands, is thriving. We're a small guild, we don't care much for raiding or whatever. We're the kind of people who keep ubers with money by buying their "crap loot." ;) However, the guild is doing very well, thanks. :)

Show me a guild without some level of internal strife, and I'll show you a guild which hasn't have more than 2 active members in the last 6 months.

[quote="Riddek wrote:
The Drama might be more entertaining if I had heard of the guilds or the players before.

And ... you are? Anyway, sorry I forgot about the rule that only guilds with 200+ active members members get to post here. I stand corrected, thank you.
Jyrleen
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Jyrleen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:06 pm

Wow, way to F up a post, Jyrleen. Consider it an ASCII jigsaw puzzle. Once you get the pieces right, it'll all make sense.
Jyrleen
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Re: The drama

Postby DangerPaul » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:35 pm

Riddek wrote:The Drama might be more entertaining if I had heard of the guilds or the players before.

i was thinking the exact same thing
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:36 pm

Wanna cookie?
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby DangerPaul » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:37 pm

no, i want noobies like you to shut the fuck up
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:51 pm

noobie? who's a noobie?

Here's a cookie anyway....looks like you are cranky.

Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby kaharthemad » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:10 pm

BTW Jesus kills a kittne everytime you use the word noobie in a sentence...op there goes another one.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Diekan » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:21 pm

I thought she was saying "nookie and not noobie. I always spelled it as "newbie."

Calling someone a nookie could be very bad.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:40 pm

Nutling said it first! ;)
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:09 pm

Austrailian raidng guild: Perfect is > all of you and therefore! THREAD OVER!
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames