I WANT YOU...

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Lyion » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:24 pm

Johnn of War wrote:Austrailian raidng guild: Perfect is > all of you and therefore! THREAD OVER!

Johnn, any chance of resizing that behemoth of an icon you are using?

As for this thread, take it for free advertising and let it go.

Unless there are some entertaining and good flames ahead. But with the civility shown so far, there doesn't appear to be much potential.

I
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby 10sun » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:39 pm

I think I have a Bazaar mule guilded in Perfect @@

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:10 pm

TRADEYOU?!
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:21 pm

Lyion wrote:
Johnn of War wrote:Austrailian raidng guild: Perfect is > all of you and therefore! THREAD OVER!

Johnn, any chance of resizing that behemoth of an icon you are using?

As for this thread, take it for free advertising and let it go.

Unless there are some entertaining and good flames ahead. But with the civility shown so far, there doesn't appear to be much potential.

I

Fixt
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby twilightskye » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:40 pm

Noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie, noobie.

Get to the kitten killing Mr. Jesus.

P.S If I offend any cat lovers out there.....err I guess I'm sorry.
Twilightskye
twilightskye
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Riddek » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:22 pm

My opinion doesnt matter Martrae, but the drama really is more entertaining when the people/guilds involved are priminent.

As for not hearing of me, well, I show up on eqrankings and the Ldon leaderboard ..... so my eqpeni is large enough without your recognition.
Riddek
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Bludvl » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:51 pm

Heya Tossica...and my virtual penis is enormous too...just ask Spliffs! :lol:
Bludvl
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Trazz » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:17 pm

[/quote]Notice the extra "L" at the end of the name. I did not do this.

I however know who did, and am very sad it happened.

Vonkaar please remove this as it was not done by me.

I did post something similar to this (though a lot different wording) in the private section of our website. We are training internal raid leaders to take the reigns at our raids, nothing more.

What saddens me is that I left a former officer with membership rights to the general forum and trust him to use those rights responsibly. I have no proof it was this person, but I have a strong suspicion it was, and this is what saddens me.

How childish. [/quote]

Oh Donnel, how far the holier than though have fallen. For someone that aspires to greatness, you keep sinking to new lows. Having just 5 mins. ago registered for the Tavern just so I could respond to your accusations.

Now to your accusations, as the only officer that has left TLW, I wholly deny the actions you have accused me of. My only trouble with this is that I didn't find out about it until now. Thank you to those that made it known to me. Perhaps you should look within for the humorist that created the post. Obviously they have more time than I deem worthy for such an endeavour.
Trazz
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:40 pm

The ranting to this post isn't dead yet...... :shock:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:46 pm

I'm tempted to make fun of that guys spelling, but it would take too long.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby 10sun » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:37 pm

I am #6. How is your tea?

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Minrott » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:45 pm

The Golden Girls rant harsher than this.
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:46 pm

It's gone cold 10sen =(
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:59 pm

Lol, I logged on to see who number 6 was and I got attacked by Ancient Cyclops, that'll be my 3rd one since yesterday.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Athrok » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:29 am

This thread makes my head hurt.

Oh wait, never mind, that's the four gaping holes in the back of my mouth!

And Riddek sucks by default, <3.
Athrok
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Donnel » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:30 am

Trazz,

I never named you. Whether you are guilty or innocent of this, I never named you. The only people who know you were an officer and are no longer are the people in the guild.

Based on the tone of the origonal post, and based on the fact that whoever it was had to have membership access, you seemed the most likely choice. Notice I said that I have a strong suspician but no proof, so your claim of me accusing you is ungrounded.

Thanks for coming here and posting though, a quick check with a moderator will see if your IP address matches that of Donnell and then the question will be at an end.
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?384300">Treston</a>
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby VolcanusMulciber » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:30 am

Trazz, amigo, ol buddy, jack ass

Seems like you just never have enough huh. You were OK by me up until the point you start on donnel. It seems that you have some need to continue bringing up old stuff. You could have denied it and left it at that. Instead, you continue to defame the people I care about. Why? perhaps to make up for some of your inadequecies. Or perhaps you just have a narcissistic desire to make your small minded self seem more important.

To the point, leave it alone bud. No one cares. You left and guild comments ranged from "oh well" to "glad to see him go". It seems that everyone was tired of your inane bitchiness and general lack of team playing ability. You are a great solo player but need some lessons on how to play with others (appearantly in other places in your life you like to solo, too) You have no class and a limited intelligence. I hope you sell your account like you have been proclaiming and leave us the fuck alone.

And BTW I am one of Donnel's stooges so :P
VolcanusMulciber
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Ciladan » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:57 am

That lame admin who keeps locking and deleting threads should just match up their IPs and put this Dramattempt to a close.
Ciladan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Donnel » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:05 am

It wasn't Trazz, Vonkaar confirmed that.

Since I was never directly accusing Trazz to begin with, it's a moot point anyway.

Course, this whole thread is rather moot.

It's kinda fun to say moot.

Moot Moot Moot.
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Lyion » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:22 am

Donnel wrote:It wasn't Trazz, Vonkaar confirmed that.

Since I was never directly accusing Trazz to begin with, it's a moot point anyway.

Course, this whole thread is rather moot.

It's kinda fun to say moot.

Moot Moot Moot.

Perhaps Trazz is smart enough to use different IPs to post, easy enough. I have 3 VPNs at home for work, so I can post from literally dozens of different IP subsets and domains.

Maybe its really you, Donnel. Perhaps EQ has turned you into a virtual version of Jeckyll and Hyde.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby VolcanusMulciber » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:24 am

Now that would be interesting.

Halfling warrior and benevelont guild leader by day

but evil, sarcastic, ogre shaman by night.
VolcanusMulciber
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Ogru » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:29 am

but evil, sarcastic, ogre shaman by night.

As an evil, sarcastic, ogre shaman, I can safely say that we don't want him.
Elder Prophet
Retired Senior Officer of the Deadly Horsemen
http://www.deadlyhorsemen.com
Ogru
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby VolcanusMulciber » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:30 am

Ogru! How goes DH!

Perhaps then we can hand him over to the trolls since no one seems to like them anyhow
VolcanusMulciber
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Martrae » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:41 am

Good to see you can live without my approbation, Riddek. ;)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Donnel » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:44 am

I can't though, please validate my existance!

My virtual life is incomplete without the love and affection of those I don't even know :-/

I should reroll as an Ogre Shaman now just so people will love me.
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames