Women

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Tuggan » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:40 pm

this thread totally sucks as rants and flames, where the fuck is diekan
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Phlegm » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:03 pm

Tuggan wrote:this thread totally sucks as rants and flames, where the fuck is diekan

He is too busy watching Ohio State getting their asses kicked.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vipsindsyg » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:36 pm

American women suck, just get a foreign one, like say Korean, they'll feel obliged to clean and cook for you - and they will actually be offended if you tell them not to. What more does anyone need, come on !
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:12 am

Jay

Postby Tae-Bo » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:18 am

YEA I PERSONALLY PREFER MY GIRLS THAT CANT SPEAK ENGLISH
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Vipsindsyg » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:24 am

Bitch won't talk back then, swell I reckon.

Question is though, does NT support korean?

모두 하이 사랑해.
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Naethyn » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:08 am

Jay wrote:http://namelesstavern.net/viewtopic.php?t=15135&highlight=

So how's the engagement going?

She slept with my best friend while I was passed out in the next room.

Just peachy.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby runamonk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:10 am

ouch.
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:13 am

Yeah thats rough
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Lyion » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:24 am

Naethyn wrote:She slept with my best friend while I was passed out in the next room.

You're what, 22, 23? You're young, man. She's probably around the same age. In ones 20s guys tend to get into relationships for all the wrong reason and really should just be having fun and doing their thing.

Not to mention if your idea of fun is still getting hammered often you probably aren't really in a position for anything more serious than a fuckbuddy.

Do your thing and ignore dating seriously until you hit 30. By then you'll know exactly what you want and have enough maturity to be in a good relationship. Almost no dude in their 20s is mature enough.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby runamonk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:34 am

lyion wrote:
Naethyn wrote:She slept with my best friend while I was passed out in the next room.

You're what, 22, 23? You're young, man. She's probably around the same age. In ones 20s guys tend to get into relationships for all the wrong reason and really should just be having fun and doing their thing.

Not to mention if your idea of fun is still getting hammered often you probably aren't really in a position for anything more serious than a fuckbuddy.

Do your thing and ignore dating seriously until you hit 30. By then you'll know exactly what you want and have enough maturity to be in a good relationship. Almost no dude in their 20s is mature enough.

Agreed. I know it sounds stupid and I would have said so at 23 because Iw as "sooo mature". Bullshit.

Take your time and have some fun. It'll happen when it's time.
-
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:09 am

yup, don't rush into marriage

been there done that, it's the biggest mistake I've ever made
I was lucky in that I didn't end up with a bunch of debt, or baggage.

you'll know when the time is right, and it's usually when then women you're dating are nearing 30 and done being completely insane, and settled into just mostly batty
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:21 pm

Tikker made me snicker. :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tikker » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:53 pm

at least someone saw what I did there!
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby KaiineTN » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:18 pm

I'm actually in the process of trying something quite different with a girl I'm seeing now. I'm being somewhat distant, VERY direct and to the point even if it makes me sound like an asshole, and almost completely uninterested in sex. The results? So far, she's incredibly aggressive sexually and seemingly obsessed with me. It's kind of amusing, really. It feels like I'm being more myself than I ever have before, because I get to be lazy and apathetic, which are two words that describe me quite well when it comes to any kind of relationship. Woot.

I've straight up told her that no woman will have the number one spot in my life for years, until my education is finished and career is stable. I'd think most women wouldn't like hearing that.
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby runamonk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:20 pm

nah you've just wondering if she can change you. ;)
-
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Darcler » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:25 pm

arlos wrote:No one in a relationship is meant to be "worshipped". Period. A real relationship is as close to 50% on both sides as possible,

I find this wrong. A relationship isnt 50/50. A real relationship is 100/100. Noone should be worshipped? Well yes and no. I think worshipped is the wrong word, but your partner should be #1 in your life and you should be theirs as well.
If Gid ever treated me like you single guys are treating your girlfriends, he wouldnt have gotten past the first date. I dont take to being treated like I am not important. But I also treat my man as he is important. I give the same treatment I am given. If your actions show you are not interested while we are dating, I dont read into it, I take it as you are not interested and wont waste my time.
You guys are dating some truely immature women, maybe thats your problem.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby runamonk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:31 pm

Darcler wrote:You guys are dating some truely immature women, maybe thats your problem.

Bingo.

I've dated quite a few women who were manipulative and LOVED to do tests and play games WHEN I WAS < 25.

A relationship is about mutual respect, infatuation and love. It's give and take. I've never been one for playing games, I say what I mean and mean what I say.

I say yes because I mean yes, I say no because I mean no. I say I love looking at your ass not because I'm blind and don't notice it's bigger than it was when we met or because I'm a liar. I say it because it's true.

Stick to being yourself and the truth and life will be a lot easier for you in the long run. ;)

PS: I loves me some big fat ass. Always have and always will. My wife is still boggled by this.
-
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Arlos » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:05 pm

Darcler, did you miss where I said that ideally your partner should also be your best friend, and each of you should have the other's feelings as about equal to their own in importance? You're just saying the same thing I said. :) By 50/50 I mean each side needs to put the same amount of work and effort into the relationship, and yes, if it's a real relationship your partner SHOULD be the most important person for you.

I'd also like to join the brigade of people saying to stay away from marriage in your early 20s. No matter how much they may think so, almost no one that age is actually truly mature; they simply haven't had the miles yet. Usually, by the late 20s most people have relaized that game playing and such doesn't get you anywhere, andn have started to morph into an actual functioning adult. Many of their hangups are gone by that point, and most people are just a lot more real.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tikker » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:37 pm

arlos wrote:Darcler, did you miss where I said that ideally your partner should also be your best friend, and each of you should have the other's feelings as about equal to their own in importance? You're just saying the same thing I said. :) By 50/50 I mean each side needs to put the same amount of work and effort into the relationship, and yes, if it's a real relationship your partner SHOULD be the most important person for you.

I'd also like to join the brigade of people saying to stay away from marriage in your early 20s. No matter how much they may think so, almost no one that age is actually truly mature; they simply haven't had the miles yet. Usually, by the late 20s most people have relaized that game playing and such doesn't get you anywhere, andn have started to morph into an actual functioning adult. Many of their hangups are gone by that point, and most people are just a lot more real.

-Arlos

are you married arlos?

or been married before?
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:06 pm

I don't believe relationships are 50/50. I believe in supplements and compliments. Sometimes it's 30/70 and sometimes it's 80/20 in different aspects of the relationship. I think there's too much that goes into a relationship for anyone to just drop a guideline on it and say "Relationships should be 50/50 blah blah blah". It's a fairy tale or as Gypsiyee would say "blowing sunshine up your ass". Each one is different. Some people live happy in an 80/20 situation. Some people live entirely for their mate and their mate is eternally appreciative for it. It's not as cut and dry as "equal work and effort". What matters is the end result. The "100" so to speak, no matter how you get there.
Jay

Postby kinghooter00 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:14 pm

took me two years to leave a girl that cheated on me... god damn i was fucking stupid...
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby araby » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:03 pm

kinghooter00 wrote:took me two years to leave a girl that cheated on me... god damn i was fucking stupid...

or were you? perhaps you were being manipulated and you followed your heart. unless you knew it, she admitted it or got caught and you let it slide. that's different.

in which case, I'd have to ask. if you did let it slide/forgive her, what was the reason?

I got busted having lunch with my ex boyfriend and my boyfriend wanted to break up with me over it, which I understood of course, but he didn't. Now I know why. He'd been in the masturbatorium with another chick.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby runamonk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:16 pm

araby wrote:He'd been in the masturbatorium with another chick.

Bah he was probably jerking off with another guy...
-
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:19 pm

araby wrote:
kinghooter00 wrote:took me two years to leave a girl that cheated on me... god damn i was fucking stupid...

or were you? perhaps you were being manipulated and you followed your heart. unless you knew it, she admitted it or got caught and you let it slide. that's different.

in which case, I'd have to ask. if you did let it slide/forgive her, what was the reason?

I got busted having lunch with my ex boyfriend and my boyfriend wanted to break up with me over it, which I understood of course, but he didn't. Now I know why. He'd been in the masturbatorium with another chick.

whoa, wait, i thought that wasnt true ><
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames