Logged on for a few hours tonight to see some changes

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Dylan » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:54 pm

I liked grouping with LoS people in Sol B, Reynaldo liked to end the group with a train to IZ :D
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:48 am

I, along with other unnamed individuals who still frequent this board owned HS nightly for about 3 months.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:41 am

OOH OOH SO DID I
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Minrott » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:51 am

Best kept seceret pre-velious was the basement in Permafrost. Henric and I fucking cleaned up in there.
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby brinstar » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:13 am

bears and spiders?

yea it was always too far a run for me, i pretty much lived on kunark
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Scalee » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:02 am

The zones you prefer are largely the result of the classes you play and how important each zone was to your class. Loot and experience drives us all.

As a Dru - I owned outdoor zones all across Norrath. However getting into dungeons was pretty scary, cause we were young and death meant something back in the day.

As a Monk - I owned dungeons - all dungeons, all zones, anywhere. No fear, FD rules, I learned all the old world zones that I never knew before and was jealous of not experiencing some zones at the right level.

Back in the day, death was serious business. 8 hours of leveling gone in a heartbeat. If some noob didn't play his char right and got you killed, you'd ban them and cuss them across Norrath and NT. You either grew up fast or your rep got trashed. We didn't have the 96% rez.

So to all you noob's. /Sigh I really feel for you. You never experienced Split Paw raids, Permafrost raids, Vox events, Naggy events, SolB trains, Old Seb camps, yelling if GORE was up when crossing DL, KC trains, LOIO trains, masses of folks in FM Giant camp, etc.

You never experienced the value of every copper, silver and gold. To each of you plat means nothing, because you can farm a few pieces of ornate and have more plat than I ever saw in 3 years in one day.
Scalee
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Minrott » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:25 am

Dad?
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames