How gay is Euphoria????

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

How gay is Euphoria????

Postby Vodia » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:29 pm

I tried it. I struggled with it. I dealt with it. Finally I had enough of the bullshit and left. Lets rewind a bit and tell a story.

Tonight at raid time I log on to EQ. At the char select screen I say AWWWW Fuck it and quit.

I go directly to Euphoria's private forum at EqEuphoria.com and post my departure from that shithole. I was extremely nice concidering my air conditioner is broken at the moment. I just said that i wasnt having fun playing anymore and that i was at 0dkp so I didnt owe the guild anything, and cya around.

Well, 40 minuites later I attempt to log on and chat with some friends, tell them how free i am. Ohhh, WHATS THIS??? my password is changed??

So, a little more rewinding. 17 days ago I was in cancun on vacation. During this vacation I retro changed my password and gave it to LAMENS to use while I was gone (if the guild needed) NOBODY on everquest knew this password, nobody knew i changed it and nobody knows it now except LAMENS and myself. As i returned from cancun i did not even think about changing it back to its normal state.

Well, a friend online informs me (and many more verified later) that 10-30 minuites after I posted my departure, someone logged my character on, deguilded my character, chatted with others. Some friends of mine were told by "me" that I was deguilding and joining TFS, LoS, Sapienta. then presummably changed my password when logging out.

If it isn't enough proof that lamens is the only person who knew my login info, the FACT THAT ONLY A PERSON WHO COULD VIEW THE PRIVATE EUPHORIA FORUMS KNEW I WAS DEGUILDING is almost enough. But then LAMENS or someone he told my info to in Euphoria SPOKE WITH MY FRIENDS (like a freakin retard) and gave me the last bit of proof i need to accuse him.

It really isn't that suprising though. Most of the officers of Euphoria are complete assholes. Tiriella has rigged the dkp system. Kallamon joined PoN for 3 months, looted 32k dkp worth of items then lied and deguilded. He only cares about himself and flaunts this at every opprotunity. Lamens uses a message board name "Lamens-cock-on-my-chin", is a complete douche bag, and acts no older than 2. Neither kallamon or lamens can lead a raid unless they steal the strats from PoN or LoS as is seen at every confrontation we have which they don't have predefined strats for.

I am already in contact with SoE and the nameless GM. Basically, If lamens 2boxed me and did what i mentioned, he is up for a perma ban. If he let someone else use me and did said actions it will be harder for SoE to prove, however they will still investigate it. If any items (my friends AoN, etcetra) are missing the recipient of them is up for a perma ban also.

Bottom line, Euphoria is gay. It is no wonder why people have been coming and going from it since it was created. The rotting cess pool that is their dkp system rewards their officers and long time members infinitly. They constantly log each other in and pretend to be each other at raids to "steal" dkp. But worst of all, they only do what is best for themselves and treat the rest like shit. I sincerely hope any of you concidering joining this ass-tastic guild look at what happened to Vonkaar and myself and choose another path. They will destroy themselves soon enough, no reason for you to go down with them.

PS: lamens enjoy your last few days of being lamens, cause after this its back to grandmas basement playing diablo2 or having sex with other men. Kallamon, you owe paradise of nameless about 2 years worth of raiding to repay for the items you looted, good going jackass. Oh and you couldnt lead 7 people out of a paper bag if you didnt read how to do it somewhere first. Tiriella, only because you keep these two assclowns around is reason enough for me to call you a complete dumbass bitch. I am glad every day that I wake up that I am me, and not you.
Last edited by Vodia on Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vodia
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

but

Postby Ouchyfish » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:35 pm

they're killing Ran Flamespinner tonight! Uber to nth degree!
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:12 am

Euphoria needs to grow the fuck up.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Shadowmare » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:47 am

too funny, if our dkp is that 'rigged' why havnt more people left?, you know how finiky some people are about dkp.

you wernt even around when kallamon left us for pon.

how bout the time you deguided in a fit because you lost a hammer of hours to somone who you thought shouldnt get it - even tho they had more dkp- because they were going to iraq in a few weeks time?

oh and from our own boards.

Furthermore, momentarily after my post to euphoria that i was leaving guild, someone logged me on and deguilded me.

approx 30 min after i deguilded i was unable to log onto my account

somone logged you in and deguilded you? or you logged in and deguilded?
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Drem » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:56 am

oh no
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby sellingshit » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:59 am

u know ur a retard when....

1, EVERYFUCKING MEMBERS WHO CAN READ FORUMS AND PLAY KNEW U WERE LEAVING THE GUILD PER YOUR POST.

2, ANY OFFICER CAN REMOVE UR ASS USING GUILD MANAGEMENT

3, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE BOUT YOUR DUMB MOTHER FUCKING PMSING ASS DO TO ANYTHING TO YOUR ACCOUNT?

anyways, i cant wait for soe e-mails and shit, will be fun times.

i think its about tiem u took ur lootwhoring ass and got a fucking clue.

For those wonderings why she thought our dkp was so fucked, this little gem believe that even as a BRAND NEW FUCKING MEMBER she deserved quarm loot over those that had been htere for years. Oh ya, our dkp is real fucked up!

Lamens
sellingshit
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Lamens

Postby Malluas » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:05 am

wtf is my Quarm loot, i havn't played for 2 years i deserve it :)
Malluas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Alphonso » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:14 am

I doubt Lamens would steal your shit. Even though he is "sellingshit" :P
Alphonso
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby sellingshit » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:21 am

sup my lover, why u leaveme hanging with no one to chat with? damn alaskens.
sellingshit
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Kallamon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:30 am

/shrug

You do know you are going insane over a video game vodia?

Curell got the Quarm shield. get over it. you really need to relax.

And about the PoN thing. I moved to PoN last summer cause of my work schedule, raided with them for over 9 months and had 100% raid attendance. I did not bid on any loot from them for over 3 months. When I was once again put up for daily shifts I told Enixenc that id be going back to a US guild in 1 month. During that 1 month I looted one staff in time for shits and kicks. When I left PoN i was somewhere in the middle of the pack DKP wise.

You on the other hand achieved 12 potime loots in what.. 2 months? Ran yourself incredibly negative point wise, then freaked out when Bloxr won a hammer instead of you because you did not think he deserved it since he was going to Iraq to fight for your country. Then you deguilded and started bitching about how unbalanced DKP systems are. You stupid fucking bitch. Im not even american and that disgusts me.

So after that, some of the officers approach you and ask you to return. I, on the other hand, do not. So now the almighty Vodia has a vendetta against Kallamon. By the time Euphoria was in PoTime, its not like god strategies were SECRETZ. And shit, if im stealing strats from LoS and PoN, plz tell me cause we would be in Qvic~

You deguilded this time shortly after Curell had outbid you on a Quarm shield. Whatever your reasons for deguilding this time they are moot as your past removal has branded you a lootwhore/whiner/hoe/bitch/cunt/slut/shithead.

But, alas, I should stop arguing with the all-powerful vodia who thinks lamens would stoop low enough while leading a uqua raid to hack your account and deguild you even though Tiriella was the one who deguilded you shortly after your "dont invite me back" post.

IF this tirade of yours has been another one of your drunken fits, then I do feel sorry for you and take back my comments about you, and recommend that you seek proffessional help. Some members of my family were alcoholics once as well and I know the disease can be debilitating. Good luck for your future on the nameless vodia, and I hope you get the help in real life and the guild you truly deserve.
Kallamon
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Dylan » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:23 am

Hey guys, whats going on in this thre
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:11 am

looks like we're copying brinstar right n
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:14 am

My god is there no end to the rampant fagotry in Euphoria?

Thats it... i'm going to train you bitches manalope style... stay out of NToV. You ahve ben worned.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby KaiineTN » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:37 am

I want time loots~ Oh wait I forgot, I'm on Stormhammer, I get them in Cazic Thule!
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby labbats » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:16 am

You mean you bought your way to uberloots? No fucking way! :roll:
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Azlana » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:55 am

Why is this in general anyway?
I don't give a fuck about eq anymore - but I must concur with Vodia about Lamens being an absolute dumbass. I've never seen a nerd trying to be such a tough-guy in my life. He's really condescending and in the end you're kinda like...bitch, you look like macguyver - don't fucking talk to me. ever.
I could go on about Tiriella, but what's the point, it's been done to death. Ha!-literally.
paralyzism
Azlana
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby honeymelon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:33 am

blah just give her back her account @@
honeymelon
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Kharani » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:43 am

OMG an officer used an SOE provided Guild Management Tool to deguild you and think someone stole your shit.

Post your proof or STFU esp since you said you has screen shots.

You are nothing but a whiny self centered biatch who wants instant gratification and did not get it your way so you bolted.
Kharani
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Vodia » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:11 am

Curell got the Quarm shield???

WTF does that have to do with anything? I use Tallon's shield and didn't bid on the Quarm one. Stop trying to turn this into something I did.

Kallamon I saw the PoN dkp site. Stop lying.

Hammer and Bloxr. I was under impresion Bloxr was QUITTING in 2 days. I left not because I didn't get a hammer, but because the leadership didn't care someone who was leaving EQ in 2 days would take whatever they wanted. Later, I found out bloxr was NOT quitting.

Kall, you even implying this has something to do with an item i did not even BID on is really retarted. Stop guessing and realize I left because YOU are a liar and imcompentant.
Vodia
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Vodia » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:20 am

Kharani the screenshot I have will not prove anything more to you.

Here, let me make this simple.

Only 1 person knows my info
Only 1 place knew i deguilded
30 minuites after I said i was leaving through a private forum, my character was seen ingame telling people I was leaving and going to another guild.

The chance that someone randomly hacked my account 30 minuites after I deguilded from a guild and then that random person randomly decided to tell the people who messaged me that I was deguilding and joining TFS, etc is absurd. That isnt just coincidence. Then when you toss in the fact that only lame-ass knew my login...see.

Yo, I earned my dkp back to 0. Thats something Kallamon can't do.
I left on a good note, didn't say anything negative in my post.
Don't understand why you all can't just let me be.
Vodia
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby sellingshit » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:36 am

sure there ya raving psycho bitch

hey azlana shouldnt u be sucking some cock right about now?
sellingshit
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Langston » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:48 am

So Lamens, did you, or did you not, log in on her account after she deguilded?

It really isn't a difficult question.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vodia » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:52 am

Lamens tells the forum, "NO FUCKING I FUCKING DIDNT FAGGOT LOG ONTO THAT STUPID COCK SUCKING BITCHES ACCOUNT FUCK"

then he will procede to call other people instable.
Vodia
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Langston » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:56 am

Vodia - we know your position on this. I was asking Lamens to answer the question.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Hylissa » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:01 am

Vodia wrote:Don't understand why you all can't just let me be.

WTF kinda crack are you smoking? YOU are the one coming to OUR board and continuing on with this ... and THEN you bring it here ... Now why on god's green fucking earth would we let you just be now? dork .... :roll:
Hylissa
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Next

Return to Rants and Flames