How gay is Euphoria????

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Langston » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:55 am

Micu - logging someone in and changing their password is bad, m'kay? Trying to defuse the situation by arguing over the meaning of "hack" is stupid.

IT IS STOOPID, ok?
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Mop » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:00 am

MORAN
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Shadowmare » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am

did they? - we know everything else she's said is bullshit - and the char was on first thing after the patch on wed - and sending tells to a guildie.
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby micu » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:09 am

Wow

I wrote something that even Taxx could understand.

Ugzug

Read my post, I stated the person responsible for changing Vodia's account password should be punished. Not reading the whole post is stupid.

IT IS STOOPID, ok?
Micu
micu
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Langston » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:12 am

STOOOOOOPID!
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanathar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:23 am

Vodia wrote:Don't understand why this thread turned into What is and what isnt a lootwhore.

That is because: The people that know you the best, know you to be a lootwhore. Example: Did you not deguild because Bloxr got a piece of loot over you? You say you thought he was quitting EQ, we all know that to be false. In several posts on the guild website he said he was leaving for Iraq for several months and would be back in September, if not further out. This was known. You deguilded because you thought you deserved it more because: You bid on it. This is a lootwhore.

How many tells did you send the guild leadership as well as others complaining that you did not get loot because: You bid on it? Lots, right? How many examples of your lootwhorishness do you need shoved into your face to prove to you that YOU are a lootwhore?

Wait. Here is a better example: Morgreth and Khalidah bid on an item: Khalidah has more points than Morgreth, Khalidah wins and Morgreth sends a tell saying: Grats!!!

While I didnt win the item and upset by it, I also realize that Khalidah is part of my team and what helps my team helps me. Besides, I will get it in the future. If I save my points. If I dont bid on every single possible upgrade just because I have the points between that drop and the next. (This is what most people do in a dkp system).

You say you earned your items and then quit: Grats! That means that you have Zero DKP! That means you get upset over people that have literately HUNDREDS of points more than you. Get the fuck over it. You have NOT contributed as much to the guild as that other person, REGARDLESS of your job in the guild. That is why: You didnt get the item! You havent earned it!

Vodia wrote:I posted that Euphoria is gay because its lead by morons who are so immateur that they hack an account of a guildmember as they are leaving. To this point only 2 out of 70 or so responses has even dealt with the fact that someone didn't believe me and could provide another avenue explaining why 30 minuites after I posted I was deguilding my character was seen ingame telling people I was deguilding, then unaccessable to me by my password.

What you are posting makes no sense. While two boxing is common among a lot of people these days doing what you suggested seems far-fetched at best. Earlier in this post you said that during the MB raid you were not playing, but it was someone else: Ben (whom I can only imagine is a Fijian Roomate?). Considering that you have allowed people in the past, by your own admission, to use your account for raids I think it is more plausable that someone else changed your password that you forgot had your info or the more probably scenario is that: You lied.

Vodia wrote:Again you can say whatever you want, and none of it changes the fact that I earned every damn item i recieved, and I left the guild because of its leadership and no other reason.

Yah, you finally earned the items after you crawled out of the negative numbers. I bet your still angry that a recruit with 10 points could outbid you on anything.

Vodia wrote:Attempts by totally clueless people to blame events on my character when it wasn't even mine (was roommates)

Fijian Roommates, got to looooooooove them. right Shadowspear?

Vodia wrote: assuming I bid on items and got mad about it when I didnt even bid, assuming they know any details of any situation they were not part of, etcetra. I mean some of you tell me my side of the story is full of crap then without any examples, detail, or evidence accuse me of something you were not even part of. How hypocritical is that? But I suppose that best explains why you are so unsuccessful in your real lives.

Well, you still havent provided one iota of proof to back up your claims. When you have some proof, please feel free to post it. As of now, however, the only thing you have done is maintain your arguments without proof hoping that if you say it enough times it will be true. Life doesnt work that way. You need to: Back up what you say, not continue to say it and then say it is true. Since you have not done it: You are a liar untl you prove otherwise.

Vodia wrote:And sorina, I lost all desire to play over a series of events over the past 2 weeks. Some of these events were loot related

How someone can get upset about loot when they just barely managed to pay off their debt stuns me. Your own words say: Hi, my name is Vodia and I am a loot whore.

Vodia wrote:I decided long ago that I would never leave Euphoria unless i had earned the items I had recienved, and on Tuesday I realized that I had earned them all finally. Thats why i said AWW fuckit.

So you admit to being negative DKP for most of your stay in Euphoria? Good! Congratulations! However, you seem upset by this. Awww. Too bad. I guess you should have been smarter in your loot purchases instead of going for every piece that was an upgrade and THEN getting upset that you didnt win it with NEGATIVE points!

Vodia wrote:See, I think I figured it out. Most of the members of Euphoria realize that one of their own hacked my account as I peacfully deguilded. Now, their only "defense" is to make all sorts of crap up (Kallamon, Orsauce, etcetra), stuff that didn't even happen, in order to make me look bad. Well, I guess in the theatre of 20 year old men without jobs, you have succeded. Luckily I won't be mingling with that crowd EVER.

You quitting Everquest then? Going to go play Chutes and Ladders? Hey, newslfash, the average age of our guild is over 30. We are not young jobless 20 year olds. Oh, right. You didnt read that "How old are you" post. Most of us are more successful than you are.

Vodia wrote:just please, please promise me you wont read any of my posts, because then you might actually understand why this started and what happened.

Please, please please. Show us proof. You have not. You have done nothing except, as I outlined above, use your own comments to show that you are a loot whore.
Zanathar
The Nuking Skeleton
WoW
I helped :ban: Mindia!!!! Too bad he is back...
Zanathar
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tacks » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:29 am

For the last fucking time Morgreth, you care too much. You're going to be the next Kuwen. Get out of your fucking house. You probably have big Euphoria banners across your house and shit.

Lewzer
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanathar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:39 am

My boss is a member of Euphoria, if it hadnt been for Euphoria, I would not have my Job, my House or the friends I have now.

So.

Taxx?

Shut the fuck up you ignorant mother fucker.
Zanathar
The Nuking Skeleton
WoW
Zanathar
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Shadowmare » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:40 am

jesus the worlds coming to and end, taxx made me laugh
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:42 am

Wow... Morgreth, you take this gaming "experience" to a whole new level. And to think, when I log off, I don't get to run around and play "Hide the Salami" with my guildmates like you can. QQ~

You are a winner in RL...

oh - and you care WAY too fucking much - but now we understand why. You have Euphoria to thank for your job, your house, and your friends... naturally you would be defensive. It would be like trying to take a toy phaser away from a Trekkie.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:46 am

It does make you wonder though...

I complained for years that 1 out of every 4 threads started on the Euph boards were about loot... always pissed me off... (remember the thread with this Picture?)

If there is a loot rant on NT... it usually involves Euphoria... current and former members pissed off...

If there is a rant about guild leadership on NT over the past years, it's a 50/50 split between Euphoria and BoT...

Maybe... just maybe... there is *some* merit to the complaints?

I'm not saying that there is... especially since I take credit for both issues... I helped design the loot system AND I was an officer so... the complaints apply to my past as well... but...

maybe?
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Tacks » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:46 am

I AM A EUPHORIAN CRUSADER ALL WHO BELITTLE US MUST BE TRAMPLED WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MIGHT AND 200 PARAGRAPH ESSAYS
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Goose_Man » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:51 am

I AM A EUPHORIAN CRUSADER

No you're not
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ouchyfish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:51 am

Shadowmare wrote:jesus the worlds coming to and end, taxx made me laugh

:lol:

same here
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:57 am

Goose, are you that fucking stupid? I could give a damn about those assgoblins.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:58 am

Taxx wrote:I AM A EUPHORIAN CRUSADER ALL WHO BELITTLE US MUST BE TRAMPLED WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MIGHT AND 200 PARAGRAPH ESSAYS

HAHAH 200 paragraph essays, so true, so true
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanathar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:59 am

Not exactly.

I just hate people that lie alot. Like Vodia.
Zanathar
The Nuking Skeleton
WoW
Zanathar
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:06 am

Im running late for a lunch date, but I am going to make this short and sweet. Opinions in this matter have already been formed, without hard evidence i.e. proof, i.e. the accused admitting things, then no matter what ANYONE says (love you Morgreth, you know I do) these opinions will not change. So don't get so upset.

Vodia, good luck with your future ventures. Euphoria, good luck with whatever you guys do.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Hylissa » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:09 am

Mop wrote:MORAN

Did you mean "moron"? :roll:
Hylissa
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Mop » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:14 am

No I didn't but obviously the obscure refrence is lost on you.
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:16 am

Title of the thread "How gay is Euphoria????"

Morgreth then displays how gay
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Mop » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:16 am

Forgot to add...this was the refrence:

Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:28 am

spifits wrote:
ralfmacchio wrote:
Morgreth wrote:www.eqeuphoria.com

easily one of the worst flash sites I have ever seen.

wtf u smoking cock knocker... the only reason u say this is because u agree with the board nazi

no i said it cuz I meanted chode breath....

http://www.flashkit.com

Look at some of the featured sites there, and tell me gimphoria.fag.org doesn't gnaw balls.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:31 am

Morgreth wrote:My boss is a member of Euphoria

how do you type so well when you have a big dong caressing the back of your throat?
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vodia » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:33 am

Morgreth, again this has nothing to do with loot whatsoever. Multiple members of your guild agree it isn't. By posting you are providing me even more evidence for my case. (namely, how lame Euphoria has become)

I mean look at your last post. Its about 1 hours worth of typing about

A. Assumptions

How many tells did you send the guild leadership as well as others complaining that you did not get loot because: You bid on it? Lots, right?

That never happened. (except Bloxr, which I did not complain about incidentally, I left. And I did not leave because I did not recieve the item, I left because at the time I thought it was extremely rude.) I never sent a tell ever to leadership or members complaining about loot I did not recieve. Not only are you not concidered in the leadership, therefore not ever recieving said tell, the mere idea that I would complain about that situation proves you have no idea who I am and are drawing assumptions based on things "people" like Kallamon have said to you.

Wait. Here is a better example: Morgreth and Khalidah bid on an item: Khalidah has more points than Morgreth, Khalidah wins and Morgreth sends a tell saying: Grats!!!

Again, are you trying to say that I am not happy when my friends win? Or that I don't congradulate people that beat me? Are you serious?

God you are a moron.

The only time I was upset was when Bloxr won an item after posting on the private boards that he may not come back to EQ ever. I felt it was rude of him at the time to have done that. I was wrong and Bloxr and I got along afterwards. You are not Vodia or Bloxr so you have no clue what happened.

B. Totally clueless

What you are posting makes no sense. While two boxing is common among a lot of people these days doing what you suggested seems far-fetched at best. Earlier in this post you said that during the MB raid you were not playing, but it was someone else: Ben (whom I can only imagine is a Fijian Roomate?). Considering that you have allowed people in the past, by your own admission, to use your account for raids I think it is more plausable that someone else changed your password that you forgot had your info or the more probably scenario is that: You lied.

1. Ben is the original owner of Vodia. We lived toghether for 2 years. This is like you accusing Chopper of giving his information out because Funnwini can log him in. Learn before you speak. I havent even seen Ben in over six months and I can assure you he has not only no desire to play EQ, but no means to do so either.

2. There have been many times I have shared my account information. When I left town however I reset my password to one that only the guild had. I specifically did this so nothing like this would happen. I trusted the guild and it backfired because the guild is too immateur to deal with something they don't like.

C. You just being a complete dumbass, void of any logic, thought, or reason, with goals merely of drawing conclusions due to your small penis.

Well, you still havent provided one iota of proof to back up your claims. When you have some proof, please feel free to post it. As of now, however, the only thing you have done is maintain your arguments without proof hoping that if you say it enough times it will be true. Life doesnt work that way. You need to: Back up what you say, not continue to say it and then say it is true. Since you have not done it: You are a liar untl you prove otherwise.

Okay, I am a LIAR because I haven't presented any "proof". So clearly the two options in this situation are either A. There is proof that is acceptable to Morgreth or B. Vodia is completely lying. It so happens I have multiple people who saw me online. Can I prove it wasn't me? no. I didn't record myself that day. It so happens I have a screenshot of a conversation that took place between "me" and somebody else. "I" told the person I was going to apply for TFS, which I am not. Can I Prove that I didn't doctor the screenshot? no.

How someone can get upset about loot when they just barely managed to pay off their debt stuns me. Your own words say: Hi, my name is Vodia and I am a loot whore

Way to chop up a sentence to suit your arguement. If you want to be mad at me because I felt too many recruits were leaving / being pissed about the loot system, fine. Do you know why people who are for abortion are called pro choice? Because they can't be Pro Death, however, that is what they really are. One side wants babies to live, one doesn't care if they die, but could they really get any support calling themselves pro death? I am standing up for someone who cannot defend themself and you are attacking me personally. Why not just admit you are fucking them? It has been clearly stated in every post at the end, and if you actually did read the post you would know before you got there, that any "dkp" problem I ever saw benefitted the new people to the guild, a group I was not part of. Congradulations Morgreth, either you are entirely too stupid, or have admitted Euphoria fucks people as hard and fast as possible.

I was negative 93 at my lowest. When loots cost 50 points I hardly think that constitutes going nuts.

Finally, I have sent my second response email to the account.soe.whatever people after finally getting a real one from them. Hopefully they speed it up a bit.

Btw, Morgreth what are you going to do when EQ ends?

As vonk said, people are always bitching about Euphoria. I only tried to help while I was there, despite what Morgreth and his moronic friends might think. Until people became unreasonable I was on 95% + of the time. I was shunned and slandered for merely mentioning how fucked up it was, and yet I was right and am still bitched at about it. Face it, Euphoria has a bunch of good people lead by a bunch of greedy ones. Slowly the good people turn greedy, as when I was leaving I could count the people who wanted to improve Euphoria on two hands while I couldn't begin to add up the number who only cared about themselves.
Vodia
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames