fuck my job

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby brinstar » Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:06 pm

Diekan wrote:If you wanna walk - take your ass around the block, don't hold up the treds for people who actually want to RUN.

RUN AROUND THE BLOCK IDIOT
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:14 pm

Diekan wrote:Hush little virgin... when you actually touch a girls pee pee let us know.... until then you have no place to call ANYONE gay... umkay?

p.s. Your little "I'm an angsty out of control teenager" image is boring... get some new material.

hahahahhahahaha
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:15 pm

I want to institute a national program for the morbidly obese who waste millions of tax dollars getting treated for their health problems.

My program involves large fields of corn, and freeing the donkeys from the plows to be replaced by American fatasses.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby labbats » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:30 pm

I think they should allow the morbidly obese to get paid to get surgery to fix it. However, they have to walk down to the office and get the check.
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Tacks » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:37 pm

pfft, they'll just borrow a mart-kart and pick it up.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames