Azlana WTF???

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Azlana WTF???

Postby Ouchyfish » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:01 pm

You say:

There's no way I'm going to retract that statement because I'm not the author of it

I say:

You are trying to say that you didn't post this

Then, you say:

Nope I sure wrote that - and so? I stand by it, I just asked my husband what he thought about the Purple Heart

First you didn't write it, it was base chatter. Then you bring up this "I asked my husband and he agrees" shit.

Look, think what you like about the purple heart recipients that are alive but don't talk shit on those who got it for dying for their country. You make no such distinction in your posts.

Sorry for not talking about this here sooner. Delete the posts in CA as you see fit.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Thon » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:27 pm

Look, think what you like about the purple heart recipients that are alive but don't talk shit on those who got it for dying for their country. You make no such distinction in your posts.

i don't think azlana made the distinction because anybody who reads at the 3rd grade level would have inferred it

but that's just me and my higher-than-room-temp IQ
Thon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ouchyfish » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:34 pm

Weak defense. You'll have to do better than that, man.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Thon » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:17 am

you seem to be confused

i'm not 'defending' anything so much as pointing out you are a raging retard who should stay out of current affairs and stick with Hop on Pop
Thon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:31 am

Oh however will I recover from these trite putdowns that you probably heard on the Disney channel? :roll:

Fuck you. When you start contributing something other than one line comments that sound like they come from a slack jawed liberal, I might consider it.

Go back to jerkin off on Azlanas pictures, man. Your chivalry is well meant, but extremely hollow.

The fact remains that the fuckin cunt fucked up in her posts and so far the only thing you have to offer in her favor (and don't jump around the fact, pussy, that is what you are trying to do-be a fucking adult and back up your shit) is to use this assumption of what she was talking about.

It is weak and pathetic, and I shouldn't expect more from the likes of you who usually can only pine for hours and dribble out one sentence to display your views/opinions, but do try harder next time to show yourself as this great thinker and not just a bitter dork.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby vonkaar » Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:03 am

Not defending her here... because that would bring the Silvestra / Taxx loony wagon...

but...

Why is it that *nobody* can defend her without reading shit like, "Go back to jerkin off on Azlanas pictures, man?"

Serious question.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Thon » Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:12 am

well than it must be me who is confused. because this is how i saw the CA thread that you made this thread about

Azlana wrote:Nowhere did I ever say that the Purple Heart is this amazing honor that is only given out to people who REALLY deserve it. On the contrary it's a jackass award, it says "look, I can't duck very well; as a child I sucked at hide and go seek". *some* people truly deserve it, but it's been made into a trivial medal, which I've stated before, but that's not the point. The point is - who cares? He has them, and he didn't give them to himself. If you think that's bad you should go to a military awards ceremony sometime and watch people get awarded Achievement medals for filing papers in a timely fashion.

As far as i can tell, your vagina burst at the end of the second sentence and you completely ignored everything else.

NamelessRex wrote:Look, think what you like about the purple heart recipients that are alive but don't talk shit on those who got it for dying for their country. You make no such distinction in your posts.

the italicized area of azlana's quote looks like a distinction to me.

Go back to jerkin off on Azlanas pictures, man. Your chivalry is well meant, but extremely hollow.

i suppose there are worse things to be accused of than chivalry. but believe it or not my mission in life is not coming to the rescue of mangina maidens on message boards. i simply dislike idiots.

perhaps you can somehow prove how the above quotes make you anything other than a 'raging retard'
Thon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby brinstar » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:04 am

thowned hehe

PS someone send me the pic
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:05 am

You simpy chose to ignore the part where she stated it was a "jackass award". Anything she says after that is academic at best because the foundation of the point had been laid in that context.

Spin it any way you like, all purple heart recipients (including family members who get them on behalf of their dead relative) were insulted in that post hence my reaction.

To Vonkaar:
I knew it was only a matter of time before you jumped in here. Since you are a cool guy and I do respect your opinions and your work here, I'll explain.

It was said to explain the blind defense of a chick who was clearly (in my opinion) wrong based mostly on the fact that people find her attractive and not so much on her posting merit.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:24 am

no man YOU simply chose to ignore the part where she stated she had heard several people IN the military refer to it as "the jackass award"

i understand your position on trying to defend soldiers wounded in combat, but it wasn't azlana herself who first thought it was a "jackass award", it was many many many soldiers all over the place that view it as such, some of which undoubtedly HAVE purple hearts of their own
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Lyion » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:41 am

brinstar wrote:no man YOU simply chose to ignore the part where she stated she had heard several people IN the military refer to it as "the jackass award"

i understand your position on trying to defend soldiers wounded in combat, but it wasn't azlana herself who first thought it was a "jackass award", it was many many many soldiers all over the place that view it as such, some of which undoubtedly HAVE purple hearts of their own

Not that I'm involved in this discussion, but thats a retarded view Brinstar.

Its akin to saying 'I heard you were an asshole' is different from saying just 'Asshole'. Same end result,

Generally if you REPEAT a view its because you SUPPORT it.

Now, getting back on tangent, Purple Hearts in WW2 were serious. Vietnam less so, and the Gulf War did indeed trivialize it a lot, with too many given out.

Anyways, I'm sure the guy who's leg was blown off likes the fact someone repeats that an award he recieved for losing a limb in the service of his country is a 'Jackass Award'. Obviously there's a big difference between Max Clelands Purple Heart and John Kerrys.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:44 am

brinstar wrote:no man YOU simply chose to ignore the part where she stated she had heard several people IN the military refer to it as "the jackass award"

Explain to me where she says that in this statement:

Nowhere did I ever say that the Purple Heart is this amazing honor that is only given out to people who REALLY deserve it. On the contrary it's a jackass award, it says "look, I can't duck very well; as a child I sucked at hide and go seek".

I admit my reading comprehension must suck because nowhere in that statement does it appear to be any consensus view. While I am not denying that is what she meant now, after the fact, that post did not dictate that at the time.

Also why did she first back it, then say it was consensus, then say it was hers? The inconsistancy was even more troublesome.

Look man this is becoming a dead horse. I appreciate some people discussing this rationally but I fail to see it the way she or Thon saw it. Maybe you have the advantage of rl perception of her that I did not have going in, I don't know. /shrug All I know is, that statement (which she flipflopped on it being her opinion or others) seemed to insult the purple heart and I reacted.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:54 am

first of all man i don't fucking know her at all

second of all i'm pretty sure it was YOU that killed the horse-- and then you started this thread so you could beat on it for a while

it was a misunderstanding, just let it go :roll:
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby brinstar » Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:01 am

thanks hehe

lyion i don't have ANY view in this circus of an argument

i am just angry this thread exists
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:02 am

just as i started reading namelessrex's last reply i started thinking "man why does this thread exist" but someone already said that now :roll:
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:11 am

Hey plz dont get angry on teh intranet, this is a fun place for happy people
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:26 am

Drem wrote:just as i started reading namelessrex's last reply i started thinking "man why does this thread exist" but someone already said that now :roll:

Fuck you. I'm still wondering why you exist, but I figure it ranks on the food chain somewhere around flies and rats so you do serve a purpose.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:30 am

Secondly, i wouldn't expect dumbfucks like you that only know how to go from thread to thread doing nothing more than crapping out posts like "you suck" to understand why I asked WTF here instead of CA. You only exist to be a nuisance at best and an assclown at worst.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:40 am

pwnz
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Goose_Man » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:04 am

silvestra wrote:pwnz
Holy wtf? I could have sworn this thread was 2 pages long and I could have sworn I put a post on the end of it,.......

Now its mysteriously GONE!!!!11!! what happened to page number 2~??!!@!
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:14 am

fagheads did it
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Goose_Man » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:26 am

by fag heads you mean?
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:28 am

You know, fagbosses.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:32 am

Damn those fagbosses.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:44 am

azlana is deleting posts and threads because she can't take the heat, and is a weaksauce flamer.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Next

Return to Rants and Flames