I hate alot of people.

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby twilightskye » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:25 pm

What no grammar police?? This post gave me a head ache.
Twilightskye
twilightskye
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Tae-Bo » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:11 am

twilightskye wrote:What no grammar police?? This post gave me a head ache.

ok hold on
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: I hate alot of people.

Postby Tae-Bo » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:12 am

supnoobs wrote:No blood shed from this heart so fuck you

o wait..you still can suck peepee cuz you are such a stupid piece of ass cake cunt who thinks she knows (or some dick) what is going on..??.. .. oink fucking oink. I liek know stuff... mmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

people are sooo stupid. yeah, loko, hahahahaha, its soo funnn heherruhurrrrrrr durrrrrrrr.. snarf.. harf harf harf. look. Hell is looking pretty fucking good with all you stupid fag bitch fags and dumb little gogo dictated puppet bitches.

And hey if not, then cool :) Get off this board. this is where vonkaar comes trotting in with an entourage of soccer moms and is like, "dun dun dun !!, I am sowwy, my pensi looks real nice mmk??? I like to touch it for fun!. i like to play with it when I dont have anything else to do. It makes me feel sooo good. Its my life. And do you know something else? guess what? well, one time someone ate my pensi and it was sooo fun i dont know how to describe it then this other time i learned how to make websites and stufff and so now i have this cool place that i think im in charge of because im a halfling pee pee soccer mommies boy who likes poop i protect this place with my super pensi and if you dont suck like me you will not be allowed here any more.bcz im uber and liek u know i win cuz im like here and like this is my board and there are other people here and its kind of my domain and stuff o yearh we moderate posts whenever we feel like it because our poop smells

hey man i think you spelled some stuff wrong
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: I hate alot of people.

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:29 am

supnoobs wrote:No bloodshed from this heart, so fuck you

Oh wait.. you still can suck peepee because you are such a stupid piece of ass cake cunt who thinks she knows (or some dick) what is going on? Oink fucking oink. I like, know stuff.

People are so stupid. Yeah, loco. Look. Hell is looking pretty fucking good with all you stupid fag bitch fags and dumb little gogo dictated puppet bitches.

And hey, if not, than cool. Get off this board. This is where Vonkaar comes trotting in with an entourage of soccer moms and is like, "Dun dun dun! I am sorry, my penis looks really nice. I like to touch it for fun! I like to play with it when I dont have anything else to do. It makes me feel so good. It's my life. And do you know something else? Guess what? Well, one time somebody ate my penis and it was so fun, I don't know how to describe it. Then this other time, I learned how to make websites and stuff, so now I have this cool place that I think I'm in charge of because I'm a halfling pee pee soccer mommy's boy who likes poop. I protect this place with my super pensi and if you dont suck like me you will not be allowed here any more because I'm uber and like, you know I win because I'm like here and like this is my board and there are other people here and its kind of my domain and stuff. Oh yeah, we moderate posts whenever we feel like it because our poop smells."

Alright, I fixed spelling and punctuation issues. Unfortunately, it's still pretty unintelligible...
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby The Kizzy » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:35 pm

Vonkaar, I cant believe your poop smells!!!!!!!!!!!
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames