Cinaril and Fabled robe of the ishva

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Tuggan » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:55 pm

that shits not funny, the kid had down syndrome. he had the strength of 10 2nd graders.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:59 pm

That quote is sig worthy.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:48 am

This will be my one post. So don't bother flaming me, it will be a waste of your time.

Frankly. I did take the robe 'out of turn' however, those two women in front of me were the only two who did not want me to get my place in line back after I had waited there for many, many, many hours. I had a legitimate reason for going afk and accidentally missing my spot and it was the Raid Leader who thought to put me up ahead again.

However, the second screenshot of my 'admittal' was a Joke, if people can't learn to take jokes, this world is just going to get more and more hostile, as if I would be Stupid and thoughtless enough to embarress my guild, one that I am coming to be very glad I am part of, by admitting such a thing.

The whole 'ffbss' thing? Another joke, really, I understand that sometimes its hard to tell the difference with just text, but yeah.

Yes, I'm not exactly an expert in EQ, I have spells in my hotkeys or whatever you call them, for a reason, I like it that way.

Hate me if you wish, get my Email address from the admins if you want and Flame me, but my Guild had nothing to do with this. And if I have to I'll leave to save them face.

And yah know what sucks? A similar situation to this one came up a few days later with the FFBSS, and because I won't stand to be pushed around and pushed aside and cheated out of what I waited for with everyone else. (Without going AFK for many many hours did, including at least one of the two ahead of me.)

Anyway, A good day to you all.
Anonymous

Postby Tacks » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:51 am

Guess what noob, you suck at EQ, one of the easiest games in the world NOT to suck at, give up and kill yourself IRL.

Nice guild you have there...someday you might clear plane of fear.

You're just another 10 year old who's mommy let him play on the internet, shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Mop » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:13 am

HELP MY FABLED VAGINA HAS SAND IN IT
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Muglack » Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:01 pm

Here Cyni, used my fabled lemon scented wetnap to clean it out!
Muglack
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby brinstar » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:33 pm

fabled internet
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Lorddanoz » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:09 am

I am Anoz Guildleader of the EKoTN

Just wanted to clear up a few things for you guys, as far as my guild goes yes we are a young guild and yes a lot of the members were once KoTN members, and yes we are mainly a 50s guild....SO WHAT as far as i can tell that does not make us bad in any way it makes us a young guild only, still learning , and I have never claimed to know everything about the game, nor will I. But I do know that while this was happening Cin was sending me tells complaining about the way he was being treated by a couple of the ppl in the fabled camp.so when it came up later that he was again having problems with the same ppl at a different camp i knew that there would be trouble.

So here it is I feel sad that some of you here feel the need to flame my guild and or me for not booting a guildie when he was havin problems with other players,I try to stand by my guildies I thought that was what a good guildleader was suppose to do.It would be different if i didnt have other ppl who were at the raid at the time giving me different info than that was posted here ........ boils down to u were out voted and u acted very childish about the entire thing the raid leader gave him permission to loot it get over it!!!!!!!!
Lorddanoz
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby The Kizzy » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:13 am

Umm, we had totally gotten over it by now. Tell that nice pretty high elf wizard I said thanks so much for the TL in UP the other night. She was a life saver.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby labbats » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:40 am

Lorddanoz wrote:I am Anoz Guildleader of the EKoTN

Just wanted to clear up a few things for you guys, as far as my guild goes yes we are a young guild and yes a lot of the members were once KoTN members, and yes we are mainly a 50s guild....SO WHAT as far as i can tell that does not make us bad in any way it makes us a young guild only, still learning , and I have never claimed to know everything about the game, nor will I. But I do know that while this was happening Cin was sending me tells complaining about the way he was being treated by a couple of the ppl in the fabled camp.so when it came up later that he was again having problblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

This what I read
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby DangerPaul » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:12 am

Just wanted to clear up a few things for you guys, as far as my guild goes yes we are a young guild and yes a lot of the members were once KoTN members, and yes we are mainly a 50s guild....SO WHAT as far as i can tell that does not make us bad in any way it makes us a young guild only, still learning , and I have never claimed to know everything about the game, nor will I. But I do know that while this was happening Cin was sending me tells complaining about the way he was being treated by a couple of the ppl in the fabled camp.so when it came up later that he was again having problems with the same ppl at a different camp i knew that there would be trouble.

So here it is I feel sad that some of you here feel the need to flame my guild and or me for not booting a guildie when he was havin problems with other players,I try to stand by my guildies I thought that was what a good guildleader was suppose to do.It would be different if i didnt have other ppl who were at the raid at the time giving me different info than that was posted here ........ boils down to u were out voted and u acted very childish about the entire thing the raid leader gave him permission to loot it get over it!!!!!!!!

target self and /disbandguild
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Muglack » Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:50 pm

boils down to u were out voted and u acted very childish about the entire thing the raid leader gave him permission to loot it get over it!!!!!!!!

Dear "I know half the story" McGee,

It has become abundantly clear that you are an idiot. This however does not come as a suprise as I have met many of your guild members in my travels, and they were some of the biggest waste of pixels I have ever seen in game. Please do us and yourself a favor and disband your guild at your earliest convenience. As for the portion of your post that I quoted I would just like to point out that when he jacked the robe HE WAS THE RAID LEADER, which means the person that "gave him permission" was himself. Maybe you should go back to the third grade and try to get that reading comprehension up to par. Toodles for now!

Love,
Muglack
Muglack
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:50 pm

Raid leader isnt some position of power, it's set so someone can loot, give to next down the line etc.

He ninja looted the robe, period.

If you fucking go afk take the responsibility for it, and get back to the end of the line. (you were obviously afk for an extended amount of time, I doubt it was "brief")
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Dylan » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:09 pm

I bet you're 12 years old like Cinaril too huh? It's okay, I'd forgive you for being a flaming dumbass, I know I was one too when I was 12 on EQ, good times good times.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:53 pm

brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby The Kizzy » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:57 pm

and the purpose of Brinstar's post was too..........
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drunnken » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:16 am

teach everyone a lesson
Drunnken
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Lorddanoz » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:00 am

well i posted what i had to say and im done here, u dont like me or my guild thats quite fine by me and them, you are the type of ppl that really make this GAME sux, at least I try to be nice to ppl, and not act like a school yard punk!!!

:D HAVE A NICE DAY :D
Lorddanoz
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Mop » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:45 am

People that use run on senteces and multipule "!" are what makes this game *suck*.
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

k

Postby Gaazy » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:52 am

multipule
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tacks » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:08 am

They sound like school yard punks.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

k

Postby Gaazy » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:42 am

speaking of school and typos, taxx, you and labbats still owe me a typing program, pay up motherfucker
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Dylan » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:00 am

Lorddanoz wrote:well i posted what i had to say and im done here, u dont like me or my guild thats quite fine by me and them, you are the type of ppl that really make this GAME sux, at least I try to be nice to ppl, and not act like a school yard punk!!!

:D HAVE A NICE DAY :D

I love it, they get owned then they toss out this bullshit, what he doesn't realize is its all the TRUE elite players, like it or not, have connections with this board, thats why its a good place to be, I'd like to see EKOTNWTFENBAGEAFUEA or whatever the fuck their acroynm is message board they wouldn't have nearly the hits nor the posts of this board, because no one gives a shit about their cockbite guild except when their dumbass members pull crap like this then they back it without knowing what their talking about just because their buddy has a EKOTNWTFENBAGEAFUEA guild tag.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:05 am

Not to defend them, but this is the first Ive heard of them at all.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Dylan » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:19 am

Exactly, no one gave a shit about them until they did something extremely retarded.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames