Warning about Tinkkerbelle

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:50 pm

I camped those motherfucking boots the first weekend for 19 fucking hours. I timed the pops and laid waste to them as soon as they spawned while half the people in the room were AFK or generally slacking. I knew they were gonna be nerfed, I have run 4 almost as good. So why do it? Call me sentimental, call me nostalgic, just don't call me late for dinner asshole...I did it so that for a few glorious hours I could run around Norrath and cast drive by SoW on unsuspecting noobs and twinks...maybe one of yours~

Fabled shit is the designers way of saying "Look you motherfucking whiney ass crybabies, remeber how it used to be? Remeber camping GEBs, and SSoY and FBSS and the AC in OOT and so many other things? So many years ago?" And I personally think it was brilliant. Welcome back to old school EQ bitches....

When was thel last time you /ooc for a port to WC? or ran from Halas to Freeport. Or waited for a boat, shit I bet some of you have never even been on a boat...They shoulda shut down all the port stones and Luclin portals for a week, show you noobs something...yea noobs cuz now you wanna cheer on someone that desicrates a camp by ninja looting...fuck that...I remeber what it was like...so do you...

And that's all have to say about thaaat~
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:54 pm

your avatar distracted me from reading all that
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:55 pm

The anger in that post was offset by your avatar of pure happiness.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Sorina S » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:57 pm

thx I meant to do that ^,~
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:01 pm

success
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Thommus » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:44 pm

As I was staring at your avatar, a commercial came on for V05 Shampoo, and the dancing woman was in perfect rythm with it =)
<center>
Thommus
Nemesis
<Valorguard>
I'm retired.
Thommus
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Starran » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:20 pm

It Sucks that you got KS.... I would have twink waiting by instead of trying to log him on.
Starran
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Aatrex » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:19 pm

Some people (most) have one account.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jangos » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:20 pm

I got a funny story about Tink the necro.

Early PoP Mercuria, a LoS bard, was swarm kiting those werewolf things in PoN (nightstalkers? I forget) and had repeatedly trained Tink the necro's group.

Now it was getting pretty close to raid time so Mercuria had vacated the area by the time the GM showed up. Now the funny coincidence happened to be that our raid was in that zone in nightmare (honestly been so long I dont remember the zones or the gods name in that zone TT i think). So I was beelining for the raid, and as usual, not really paying any attention nor caring what I agroed while I traveled.

I passed Tinks group, and paused for a moment since i was mildly curious why a GM was there, then I realized I couldnt actually stand still for too long or I would be creamed because by then I had a healthy bunch of mobs trailing me. So I went on my merry way. I was sort of in a rush, it is very hard to boot people from trade channel and cause the general sort of havock I was fond of when I used to play, while running.

I zoned into the new zone, and was promtly sent a tell "Greetings! GM soandso here. I regret to inform you that you have just recieved a warning on your account for intentional training. Have a nice day!"

I replied "I didn't know passwording trade channel was considered training"

I then questioned the GM a bit, and she figured that I was the bard repeatedly training Tink the necros group, since she witnessed me with a train of mobs behind me, and stopped in front of that said group.

I then sent a tell to Tink the necro, asking him/or her to please inform the GM that I was not the one who had been training them for the past few hours. The reply I recieved was not unexpected:

"An LoS bard has been training us, you are an LoS bard, thats good enough for me"

I shrugged it off, I mean, hell I was due a warning. I had previously done uncountable trains, ninja looted, KS'd, gated mobs, messed with others(and my own guilds) raids that I really had it coming whether I was guilty of this particular incident or not.

I never made an issue. The only reason I figured I would post was I wanted to make sure one of my brethen got the credit due them. I would never try to mislead anyone into thinking I was anything other than what I am, an immature shallow jackass, and Tink the necro deserves full credit for the title of shallow. I really dont appreciate all these people posting how great a person Tink the necro is, I mean if people did that to me I would hope someone would set things straight!~
Jangos
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Dylan » Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:21 pm

I love you Jangos
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Phantomfist » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:50 am

If I remember right, it was shortly after this that Tink followed LoS into ponb or cod(some crappy flag zone) and trained them dead. He sent me a tell laughing his ass off over it.
Azlana wrote:I suck horribly at math and didn't pass Algebra three years in a row, BUT I was in advanced English since fifth grade.
Phantomfist
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:29 am

Good.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:34 am

hahah I love Tink, hes really a good guy. Try TALKING to him sometime, he's cool as shit
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spliffs » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:36 am

What's good, Fin?
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:36 am

If some guild trained me repeatedly, and noone did anything about it. You better believe Im coming to train your guild on a raid.

Payback's a bitch, and she works for me.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:38 am

revenge is so cliche :rolleyes:

trains are better when they're unjustified and completely unexpected
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spliffs » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:49 am

Paybacks a bitch and she works for no one. That's the problem with the philosophy.
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:53 am

No, she works for me. I whipped that bitch into servitude long ago.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spliffs » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:53 am

p.s. Fin, I find it disturbing that your level 54 warrior has better gear than your 65 cleric!

Remedy situation, thx!
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Harrison » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:54 am

And besides, RARELY do I do anything that would warrant any sort of payback. But bad shit seems to happen to me everyday anyhow...Karma is broken.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:55 am

Sigh, I know. But account is down, I cant until I find the money for a game card. Or put money into my account so I can use my debit card.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:23 am

brinstar wrote:revenge is so cliche :rolleyes:

trains are better when they're unjustified and completely unexpected
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Aryes » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:56 pm

Yes, I know this is an old thread, however I was one of the three or four people in the Drelzna (sp?) room that night. The person did in fact ninja loot the boots, and no, it was NOT the Tinkerbelle from Valorguard - this person was a greenie and was /anon. A quick use of /guildstatus showed she was in Shadows of Adan, so I contacted the guild leader concerning the issue. Long story short, they were extremely helpful, told me who that person's main was, and proceeded to confront her about it. Not long after, she either left or was deguilded, and has since joined another guild, the name of which eludes me at the moment. However, without a doubt, this person was the culprit, and has earned a spot on my friends list...which is not a good thing. Her name is <b>DAEFFENDY</b>(sp?), a 60-something cleric. Maybe next time you should de-guild your twink BEFORE you ninja-loot something?

-Aryes, cleric of Valorguard
Aryes
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby DangerPaul » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:59 pm

way to bump a 3 month old thread that no one truly gave a fuck about anymore asshole

dumbfucks like you are why Vonk needs donations to keep NT up and running.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:01 pm

Gniltunmai wrote: Vonk needs donations to keep NT up and running.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames